Re: Poll: STOP NRA
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 03:47:22 AM »
Weird poll,  voted in it though.  :thumbsup: :shaka:

clshade

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 06:49:27 AM »
:snort: Voted. It was at 66.9%

(I paraphrase)

"STOP one of the only lobbying voices directly supported by the American People themselves!"

This whole "gun lobby" tactic irritates the hell out of me. The NRA has the power it does because, for the most part, it ACTUALLY represents the views a helluva lotta Americans. Congress knows this. They are well aware that we are buying up every AR, AK and every last round of 7.62, 5.56, 9mm and 22lr. The anti-gunners are correct in that the gun industry also supports the NRA and they are making a good living at the moment.... but that isn't why the "gun lobby" has the power that it does.

The "gun lobby" has that power because regardless of what politicians, the Supreme Court and gun ignorant peace activists think, WE believe that the 2nd Amendment means we have the right to (oddly enough) keep and bear arms. And we overwhelmingly vote with our dollars every time there is a whiff of a challenge to our (already much infringed) ability to do so.

808shooter

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 06:54:02 AM »
Voted

macsak

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 07:55:42 AM »
in

let's hope they don't do what costco did in their poll and disregard the results because the poll received attention on the internet
they don't do that when the poll results are closer or if they come out the way they want them to be
any poll nowadays that is that polarizing gets attention from both sides on the internet, so to discount it because of that is ridiculous

Voted

BananaClip

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 09:35:43 AM »
Done....
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"- Genesis1:1 KJV

"The Truth Shall Set You Free"

"Once Blind But Now i See"

bass monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 10:17:49 AM »
Done.
We got to beat them every opportunity possible.
No matter if its calling in, submitting testimony, writing in, or voting, we need to out number them

mongoose

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 10:25:36 AM »
Done...

clshade

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2013, 10:48:19 AM »
A$$hats. They altered the poll results. They deleted about 20,000 votes from the "I agree" with the NRA from when I last looked at it. Shoulda grabbed a screen shot while I could.

So much for internet democracy.

Jl808

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2013, 11:01:18 AM »
Re-voted. What idiots.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

macsak

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2013, 11:04:42 AM »
if you click on the results link, it lists the number of votes as being 12000 more than what's counted
and on the front page it says "number of REAL votes"
so it looks like they are discounting a bunch of votes as being multiples from the same IP

A$$hats. They altered the poll results. They deleted about 20,000 votes from the "I agree" with the NRA from when I last looked at it. Shoulda grabbed a screen shot while I could.

So much for internet democracy.

Heavies

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2013, 11:11:24 AM »
Hahah so they redid the poll to show that the "disagree" have the majority.  should not be surprised.  Voting here is as useless as voting in the election.

TastesLikeMetal

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2013, 11:25:21 AM »
in

let's hope they don't do what costco did in their poll

What happened here...

Jl808

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2013, 11:28:01 AM »
Wow what a waste of bandwidth.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

xer 21

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2013, 11:51:21 AM »
lol, the new poll results barely add up to 60%

230RN

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2013, 11:54:03 AM »
Well, shoot, they've got to get it up to the 90% that the President wishfully thinks were the truth.

Same IP?  Huh.  Do they know that the NRA has family memberships, too?  Perhaps, just perhaps, several folks from the same household voted. 

I copied the url and re-entered it independently from the 2aHawaii site.

I also lied a little because I don't happen to agree with absolutely all the NRA policies... which I won't go into.

Terry

I do believe that the radical and crazy notion that the Founders meant what they said, is gradually soaking through the judicial system.

macsak

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2013, 12:18:05 PM »
costco had a gun control poll last year, and denied the results because of "fire missions" like what is going on in this poll caused the vote to be overwhelmingly against
the problem is, if people from the other side did the same thing, they would see it as part of the process

What happened here...

hnl.flyboy

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2013, 01:18:14 PM »
lol, the new poll results barely add up to 60%

That significantly raised my eyebrow..
LEX MALLA, LEX NULLA

FPC, SAF Life, HDF Life, GOA, HRA, Fun Factory VIP

dirtylickins

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • I carry a gun... Cause carrying a cop is too heavy
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2013, 01:19:27 PM »
after my vote i did the math i combined the total of the yes/no voters minused it from top amount of supposed voters and the number came out 10,999. votes missing??? do i think this poll is full of shiet?... i vote yes! i did not see an option for not sure like polls have? so whered those votes go?