21st Annual Hawaii Historic Arms Assoc. "Gettysburg/Civil War Memorial Shoot (Read 4775 times)

Inspector

Hey Everyone,

The 21st Annual Hawaii Historic Arms Association "Gettysburg/ Civil War Memorial Shoot" will be on Sunday July 2 from 8am until 11am at rifle benches 94 or 96 to the end at 105. Some of us will be there from 7am. All of us will be shooting some sort of muzzle loading and black powder firearms. I invite and welcome everyone here to come down and enjoy watching and/or shooting our black powder and muzzle loading firearms. Some of our members dress the part. You are welcome to do the same.

Come on down and enjoy the smell of black powder in the morning!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 06:20:18 AM by Inspector »
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

oldfart

Re: Gettysburg Match Sunday July 2 from 8am until 11am
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 05:09:20 AM »
Hey Everyone,

The Black Powder Shooters of Hawaii will be having our annual Gettysburg Match on Sunday July 2 from 8am until 11am at rifle benches 94 or 96 to the end at 105. Some of us will be there from 7am. All of us will be shooting some sort of muzzle loading and black powder firearms. I invite and welcome everyone here to come down and enjoy watching and/or shooting our black powder and muzzle loading firearms. Some of our members dress the part. You are welcome to do the same.

Come on down and enjoy the smell of black powder in the morning!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
================
In conjunction with the 21st Annual Hawaii Historic Arms Association "Gettysburg/ Civil War Memorial Shoot"
Video from the 2015 Gettysburg Shoot:

What, Me Worry?

Inspector

Re: Gettysburg Match Sunday July 2 from 8am until 11am
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 06:18:52 AM »
Awww, yes. I wasn't awake this morning when I typed this. The Black Powder Shooters are members of the HHAA but it is the HHAA that is sponsoring the Gettysburg/ Civil War Memorial Shoot.

Sorry about the misleading information.

zippz

We had a great time with HHAA and learned a lot about the different types of rifles and it was the first time I loaded a muzzleloader.  The most interesting gun I shot was the 9 shot revolver with a 2nd shotgun barrel.  We need more old tech.

Everyone was very helpful.

Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

Inspector

We had a great time with HHAA and learned a lot about the different types of rifles and it was the first time I loaded a muzzleloader.  The most interesting gun I shot was the 9 shot revolver with a 2nd shotgun barrel.  We need more old tech.

Everyone was very helpful.

Sorry I couldn't make it today. My wife is not doing well as she is in the hospital.

rklapp

The cannon looks fun.

Sorry I couldn't make it today. My wife is not doing well as she is in the hospital.
Hope she gets better soon.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

Inspector

The cannon looks fun.
Hope she gets better soon.
Thanks!

oldfart

Here is a quicky slideshow from the Sunday shoot:

What, Me Worry?

Inspector

OF thanks for the slideshow. Looks like good fun. Too bad I had to miss it again this year.

rklapp

OF thanks for the slideshow. Looks like good fun. Too bad I had to miss it again this year.
I thought I read on your website that cannons weren't allowed. LOL

So which side won the war this time?

Inspector

I thought I read on your website that cannons weren't allowed. LOL

So which side won the war this time?
SHHHHHHHH!!!! That's not a cannon. It is a large caliber black powder rifle.  :geekdanc: :geekdanc: :geekdanc:

The side on the right always wins.

rklapp

As the saying goes, might makes right until they've seen the light!