jeffrey epstein commits suicide (Read 12065 times)

punaperson

Re: jeffrey epstein commits suicide
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2019, 12:01:11 PM »
Bill Clinton: Epstein's Cause Of Death Depends On What Your Definition Of 'Suicide' Is
August 13th, 2019

PHILADELPHIA, PA—Speaking to a packed 30-seat arena, Bill Clinton remarked on Jeffrey Epstein's recent passing, saying that Epstein's cause of death "really depends on what your definition of 'suicide' is."

"Did Epstein commit suicide?" asked an attendee at the event.

A wide-eyed Clinton shrugged his shoulders. "I mean, it really depends on what your definition of suicide is, heh."

An awkward silence ensued. Bill turned to look at Hillary for support, but she just glared at him and ran her finger across her throat, a metaphor that means "death."

He went on, "Heh, I mean, well, we've got to define terms here, alright? If you mean, 'Did he hang himself without any outside assistance?' then I'd say that does not fall under the definition of what may or may not have occurred."

Hillary held up a pair of finger guns to her husband's head in a threatening fashion, another metaphor that means "death."

Bill gulped. "But, well, heh, if you mean did he hang himself and then shoot himself three times in the back of the head just to be sure? Then yeah, I'd say he committed suicide."

"Hillary and I did not have murderous relations with that man!" he insisted as Hillary beckoned him backstage.

https://babylonbee.com/news/bill-clinton-epsteins-cause-of-death-depends-on-what-your-definition-of-suicide-is

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2019, 12:04:41 PM »
He also worked on JFK.

Yeah.  I posted that in my reply.

He [Baden] testified for O.J. Simpson's defense, helped investigate the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy
and Martin Luther King Jr.

He was forensically involved -- not part of the "conspiracy". 

He even testified that if another bullet was to be discovered in the car's upholstery, it may alter the conclusions of a single bullet passing through both JFK and Governor Connally.

He was analyzing the evidence he had to work with.  Nothing "conspiratorial" about his involvement.

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol1/pdf/HSCA_Vol1_0907_6_Baden.pdf
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2019, 01:17:18 PM »
8th NYPD suicide. Wonder what was on that laptop.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Similar thing on the Bob Lee Swagger tapes...

“This thing is plutonium. No one can touch without dying!”

changemyoil66

« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2019, 01:35:21 PM »
Yeah.  I posted that in my reply.

He was forensically involved -- not part of the "conspiracy"

He even testified that if another bullet was to be discovered in the car's upholstery, it may alter the conclusions of a single bullet passing through both JFK and Governor Connally.

He was analyzing the evidence he had to work with.  Nothing "conspiratorial" about his involvement.

I don't believe in multiple coincidence. At some point, you gotta put the tin foil hat on man.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2019, 02:20:26 PM »
I don't believe in multiple coincidence. At some point, you gotta put the tin foil hat on man.

You have to believe there was a conspiracy before to believe his involvement in another conspiracy was a coincidence.

Baden is perhaps the most well-known and trusted pathologists/medical examiner in the nation.  The lawyer for the deceased, NOT THE GOVERNMENT, hired him.

Are you now saying Epstein's lawyers are in on it, too?
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2019, 02:25:06 PM »
You have to believe there was a conspiracy before to believe his involvement in another conspiracy was a coincidence.

Baden is perhaps the most well-known and trusted pathologists/medical examiner in the nation.  The lawyer for the deceased, NOT THE GOVERNMENT, hired him.

Are you now saying Epstein's lawyers are in on it, too?

Don't you know how conspiracies work?  EVERYBODY is in on it.

0:39 & 2:38 mark

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2019, 02:30:02 PM »
Don't you know how conspiracies work?  EVERYBODY is in on it.

0:39 & 2:38 mark

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why the words "conspiracy theory" is normally followed by "nuts", "nutjobs", "whackjobs", etc.

-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2019, 02:38:36 PM »
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why the words "conspiracy theory" is normally followed by "nuts", "nutjobs", "whackjobs", etc.

Or why the FBI wants to label it as terrorism.  Keep the people in the dark, you control them.

Has anyone ever thought maybe Epstein was doing a David Carridean?  That's why screaming was heard, he finished.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2019, 02:45:49 PM »
Or why the FBI wants to label it as terrorism.  Keep the people in the dark, you control them.

Has anyone ever thought maybe Epstein was doing a David Carridean?  That's why screaming was heard, he finished.

More plausible that an inmate was allowed access to him.  Everybody knows pedophiles have a short lifespan in prison.
-- Melvin Udall

19pontiac79

« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2019, 06:21:37 PM »
They say they can't locate his closest chick. That's she in hiding :rofl: she pushing up daises already.
"if can. Can. If no can. No can" - Uncles 😆
"Why? The ring no block the hole." - Uncle's 😘
"You can throw a rock any distance and you will hit a double standard. = LIFE" 🤷🏽‍♂️

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2019, 06:36:06 PM »
They say they can't locate his closest chick. That's she in hiding :rofl: she pushing up daises already.

I think she found his bank account info and skipped out with as much loot as she could transfer to the Bahamas.
-- Melvin Udall

punaperson

« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2019, 08:25:14 PM »

drck1000

« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2019, 05:58:49 PM »
#tinfoilfodder

Autopsy finds broken bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck, deepening questions around his death

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/autopsy-finds-broken-bones-in-jeffrey-epsteins-neck-deepening-questions-around-his-death/2019/08/14/d09ac934-bdd9-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html

An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death.

Among the bones broken in Epstein’s neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.

Was listening to some discussion on NPR about how it's common for guards to fall asleep, for hours at a time.  So it isn't always a conspiracy. . .

astroboy

« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2019, 06:46:54 PM »
the devil with the blue dress on

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2019, 10:26:15 PM »
The two people supposedly guarding Epstein were asleep for about 3 hours during the "suicide."  They are also suspected of making false entries in the watch log to cover up what actually went on.

One of the guards isn't even an actual department of corrections guard.

The two guards have been placed on administrative leave, and the warden was reassigned to another prison pending the outcome of the investigations.

I think Star Trek's plots are more believable than this mess.
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2019, 10:38:11 PM »
Epstein registred to vote in NY and voted.demcrat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

drck1000

« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2019, 12:09:29 AM »

The two guards have been placed on administrative leave, and the warden was reassigned to another prison pending the outcome of the investigations.

Hope their life insurance policies are current!

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2019, 12:10:24 PM »
So, the official death certificate ruled that the death was, in fact, a suicide.

Until there is evidence made public
that there is no way on Earth it could have been anything other than suicide,
and that nobody assisted in the suicide, either directly or indirectly (i.e. facilitating him killing himself) 
and that the gross negligence and incompetence exhibited by all those who failed to keep him alive are held accountable,

I'll still reserve the right to call "BULLSHIT!!"

Epstein's lawyers are also not convinced the finding is correct  We'll have to see how strongly they question it.
-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

changemyoil66

« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2019, 08:40:24 AM »
The guards should put a tweet out that they are: "in good health and have no mental issues.  Nor are they suicidal or do dangerous activities.  They do not travel to high crime areas either."