Meeting places at restaraunts/bars (Read 993 times)

zippz

Meeting places at restaraunts/bars
« on: September 10, 2019, 08:42:04 PM »
What are some restaraunts and bars that are good places to hold meetings of various sizes?  Private rooms or relatively quiet areas that can be reserved.  There were some good ones that shutdown like Flamingo in Pearl City and JR Rockers at Hickam AFB.

Here's some places I've used:
Chili's outdoor seating - 12 people
Home of the Brave upstairs bar - 10 people, difficult to find parking

Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Meeting places at restaraunts/bars
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 09:06:28 PM »
Bravo's Italian restaurant beneath Anna Miller's in Pearl City has a party room. 

For $150, Mililani has a 68-person capacity meeting hall ... larger ones, too, for more $$ 

I assume you're looking for something that doesn't cost anything beyond food, beverages and tip?
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

zippz

Re: Meeting places at restaraunts/bars
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 10:55:44 PM »
I assume you're looking for something that doesn't cost anything beyond food, beverages and tip?

Looking for a room for all different reasons for a non-profit, so reasonable fees are doable but also looking for free (with purchasing a meal).

Variety of reasons...HIFICO meetings, committee meetings, local union discussions, christmas party, etc.  From 10 to 100 people.  Looking for ideas on what's out there.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu