Kaleo Arms!! (Read 12237 times)

mill8316

Re: Kaleo Arms!!
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2023, 10:46:26 PM »
just FWIW, got an email from Jen, they've lined up transport again, should be about $2 per pound.  She said they're planning a shipment in January, trying to avoid the holiday shipping flurry.  Same ND address.

I got the same email. I am stoked they are back up and running.

drck1000

« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2023, 08:21:26 AM »
just FWIW, got an email from Jen, they've lined up transport again, should be about $2 per pound.  She said they're planning a shipment in January, trying to avoid the holiday shipping flurry.  Same ND address.
That's excellent!  Will have to keep an eye on sales or other ammo "needs". 

KaleoArms

« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2023, 07:15:08 PM »
Hi all!  Ah the joys of shipping to Hawaii, haha.  Thank you all for the kind words, and we are happy to have found another shipping avenue. 

On an unrelated note... our gmail based email is not playing nicely with hawaii.rr.com emails.  I tried to send a couple replies to those emails and they bounced back to us.  I'm still trying to figure out why (I think its a setting on our end).  In the meanwhile, please resend with another email or send PM here.  Sorry!  We're not ignoring you (promise)

QUIETShooter

« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2023, 09:52:24 AM »

I got the same email. I am stoked they are back up and running.

That's excellent!  Will have to keep an eye on sales or other ammo "needs". 

So far I sent 3 orders to Kaleo from 3 different suppliers! :shaka:

Hope you guys are checking your ammo inventory! 
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

rpoL98

« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2023, 02:48:02 PM »
#metoo   ;D

kinda leisurely since we got 2-3 months this time around (starting from when we got the announcement) to spread it out over.

so far, I've ordered from SGAmmo, and Recoil Gunworks.
the order-before (recent Sept delivery), I've also boughten from Rivertown Munitions, Able's Ammo, Bereli, Target Sports, and Brownells.  AmmoSeek is your friend, pay attention to sales tax and S&H.
for the rookies out there, as I've said before, if it's your first time ordering from a vendor, they'll want to verify your bonafides with a follow-up phone call, since so much CC fraud out there, shipping to an address other than your billing address.  For this reason, I tend to re-order from those vendors I've already established with.