Hawaii on target BUYER BEWARE! (Read 55860 times)

jcw556

Re: Hawaii on target BUYER BEWARE!
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2016, 06:10:49 AM »
"The police and ATF are looking for him."

"Looking"?  Seriously?   It's an island, and a big guy with family. This should take what, about an hour?

Ichigeki

« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2016, 10:09:47 PM »
Wish I had seen this post about this company earlier.  For my situation I had put a deposit for a firearm back in July.  They assured me that they have confirmation of their stock to be sent in on the 13th of July. Day came and went and there was no contact from them.

I then contact them to ask what was going on. They said, “We received less than half of what we ordered.” Then I kept on contacting them on the status and what will go on. On the 19th they told me “There were production issues with the uppers we received.  We were promised a ship date of 7/28 as there are some corrections that need to be made to the uppers.” So the story went from receiving half of what they ordered to there was production issues on what they received. After that I just requested for a refund on my check.

Even with a refund check Im still getting the runaround.

If Hawaii on Target owes you guys anything and are wondering where they are now located, they are located at 1125 N King Street. Right under Loulen’s Restaurant there is a ramp that goes down. Right after the ramp they are located on the right.

s197

« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2016, 02:24:31 PM »
Why are the commercials still on tv? I just saw one during the news a few nights ago.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

drck1000

« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2016, 03:03:04 PM »
I saw it for the first time on TV a few days ago.  I normally don't see many commercials since I watch mostly shows on DVR and skip commercials.  But I recall seeing one last night when I was watching the Olympics.  Seems like the commercials have been running for a while now.  I would think that took quite a bit of $$$ to keep the ad going for that long.  I'm assuming that the TV stations don't do that on credit/IOU. 

ren

« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2016, 08:01:43 PM »
I heard an ad for them on the radio a few days ago.
Deeds Not Words

Bota-CS1

« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2016, 10:39:22 AM »
Still see the Ads on TV and Radio.  Hope those that got taken for a ride seriously consider taking action....
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

oldfart

« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2016, 11:57:44 AM »
I think those tv ads are only running on KITV and their secondary channels.
KITV has some restructuring challenges right now and their accounting may be behind.
What would be messed up is if somebody is still paying to run the ads and still taking in money from unsuspecting customers.
And btw their ads did not run during the Olympics (or any other time) on the local nbc station.
It was most likely KITV.
What, Me Worry?

Veritas

« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2017, 09:55:08 AM »
Update: a host of creditors are looking for Mr Darin Hisao Haitsuka. You can't stiff vendors out of tens of thousands of dollars without expecting some kind of legal reprisal. The gun community is large but also very small in that word spreads as to a persons or a company's reputation.

He could face some charges under your Hawaiian law.

In short if you have something to report, anything from shady business practices to downright theft on the part of Mr Haitsuka, report it ASAP.

Kapolei_Jon

« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2017, 09:19:10 AM »
Aloha,

If anyone is still owed money or has other business Darin will be at the Kaneohe Court on Friday May 5th @ 8:00 AM

I think we should all show up and say HI!

96817DAone

« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2017, 03:00:35 PM »

My friend had a run in with Darin Haitsuka online. Years ago he cited his car he is with HPD Parking enforcement. Darrin outed him online in Stolen stuff Hawaii, it was quickly taken down by the Administrator Michael Kitchens. He was using a account linked to Dexter Chun it has a Elmo Character being tazed, he also has the Darin Haitsuka with the Confederate battle flag. I read his post he seems very full of himself, and seems to go out of his way for instigating situations and escalating them. My friend showed me the pictures and I of course recognized him right away and told him his name, I never dealt with him because of his reputation. He claimed my friend wrote a bogus tag but when I looked it up he got found guilty. I pity him because even though my friend is a meter maid he knows a lot of high ranking officers, and probably could get his info. I think that's a wonderful Idea showing up he owes some friends money. I like how he claims he is honest, trustworthy full of integrity well we all know don't we. As for the other Darin Haitsuka stand up guy bought a couple cars from him, If he is related to this Darin I pity him. Darin also had a theft 2 case if you go to the State Judiciary website.

Stay safe Aloha

Itsbetterleftunsaid

« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2019, 06:51:17 PM »
that looks like the guy in the commercial.    >:(

YOU LOOKING FOR DEXTER CHUN??? He drives for Uber and lyft in Hawaii. He is on Facebook  this is your guy in hiding . YOURE WELCOME

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2019, 09:49:34 PM »

YOU LOOKING FOR DEXTER CHUN??? He drives for Uber and lyft in Hawaii. He is on Facebook  this is your guy in hiding . YOURE WELCOME

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall