law,  and kills with impunity.  The other BLM
is a bunch of really  ignorant, people, expressing
their views, messing up traffic
and getting away with it.
Who scares you?

hvybarrels

Re: BLM
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 07:21:13 PM »
35k last night, 45k signed as of this post.

Forgot to link
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

The word "terrorist" is what people use to take away the rights of people that they don't agree with, only to find out later that those same rights have been taken away from everyone including themselves. If you love big government getting all up in your business and stomping your right to protest then this petition is for you. Goodbye first amendment. 
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

London808

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 12:55:09 AM »
The word "terrorist" is what people use to take away the rights of people that they don't agree with, only to find out later that those same rights have been taken away from everyone including themselves. If you love big government getting all up in your business and stomping your right to protest then this petition is for you. Goodbye first amendment.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
noun: terrorist; plural noun: terrorists
a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.
late 18th century: from French terroriste, from Latin terror (see terror). The word was originally applied to supporters of the Jacobins in the French Revolution, who advocated repression and violence in pursuit of the principles of democracy and equality.

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

Aegis808

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 01:51:41 AM »
ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
noun: terrorist; plural noun: terrorists
a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.
late 18th century: from French terroriste, from Latin terror (see terror). The word was originally applied to supporters of the Jacobins in the French Revolution, who advocated repression and violence in pursuit of the principles of democracy and equality.

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

sounds a lot like the US govt and it's enforcers are terrorists by those definitions

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 02:13:56 AM »
sounds a lot like the US govt and it's enforcers are terrorists by those definitions

Yeah, I'm really tired of US Government Terrorists going into Gay night clubs and Special Needs Education Centers randomly killing civilians so our Congress will pass legislation to meet the terrorists' demands.   :wtf:

If you want to characterize what the US does in the Middle East, I think you already went ballistic on other threads about the US not being the world's police force and invading places for oil. 

:tinfoil:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

RSN172

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2016, 03:56:36 AM »
It's all Obama's fault.

Aegis808

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2016, 04:54:52 AM »
Yeah, I'm really tired of US Government Terrorists going into Gay night clubs and Special Needs Education Centers randomly killing civilians so our Congress will pass legislation to meet the terrorists' demands.   :wtf:

If you want to characterize what the US does in the Middle East, I think you already went ballistic on other threads about the US not being the world's police force and invading places for oil. 

:tinfoil:

More like the times when the US govt burns down churches, bombs black neighborhoods, steals life savings from business owners, targets organizations based on political beliefs, groping little kids going through the airports, kills your family for a made up crime the ATF claims you did, breaks into your home at night and kills you because you think they are burglars. this list can go on for days and it's all done for the pursuit of expanding the great failure known as democracy. I'm glad you're at least not willing to even attempt to defend the terrorist activities of the US govt when it comes to foreign policy.

Shoboshi

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 02:47:48 PM »
I believe in the 1st, the right for peaceful assembly. but blocking a freeway is not.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:04:12 PM by Shoboshi »