Post your Cancelled permit to aquire/registration appointments only thread (Read 113559 times)

pacwire

all gone!

Good Luck!

:shaka:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 12:31:18 PM by pacwire »

CM

I just canceled my registration appointment
It’s for today at 1255

mikeps2006

If anyone has a permit to acquire handgun 3 or less anytime soon they don’t need please pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urusai

Permit to acquire 3 gun
Wednesday April 7 8:00am
Don’t need it

GreenBanana

Going to cancel REG appointment for 11am 4/7. PM if you want, can arrange my release...your take, while on-line same time. Sorry can only do this evening, will be checking 2a till 11pm.  :shaka:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 07:47:06 PM by GreenBanana »

Oyabunsan

I have a Registration appointment for 4/8 at 3:30pm.  PM me if you need, maybe we can trade? LMK what you got. Mahalo!
 :shaka: :shaka:

Ikemauna34

Looking for a permit to acquire anytime or day after April 12th
3 guns or less. Malo!

Cur0sity

WTT an appointment to register (1) firearm for 4/14 @11:45 need one on or after 4/15.

Oyabunsan

Aloha all:

I have a registration appointment on Monday, April 12th at 8:40am.
Let me know if you’re interested or maybe trade?
PM is key!!!!

:shaka: :shaka:

Byron808

Does anyone know why HPD changed it so people can no longer cancel their appointments?  That basically means if and when we even score an appointment it will only be the ones way far down the line now...

Tacozfail

Does anyone know why HPD changed it so people can no longer cancel their appointments?  That basically means if and when we even score an appointment it will only be the ones way far down the line now...

When did that change take place?

Maybe they got tired of people hoarding the appointments or selling them?  I'm guessing if people want to swap now, they will have to go down and meet in person to give their appointment away to someone else now.  That's sucks.

Flapp_Jackson

When did that change take place?

Maybe they got tired of people hoarding the appointments or selling them?  I'm guessing if people want to swap now, they will have to go down and meet in person to give their appointment away to someone else now.  That's sucks.

I sent an email to HPD after I saw the previous post and verified that an appointment I have no longer offers the option to cancel.

I asked what the process is to cancel now, and stated that self-service cancelation should remain part of the scheduling system.

I'll post what I get back.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

That means 90 day minimum no more early appointments...Guess they really don't want me to register everything.  How am I supposed to be psychic and predict 90 days in the future....I would be a billionaire with stocks if I could do that.

Byron808

The Handgun I’m buying tomorrow will sit at the shop minimum 90 days then.  And that’s IF I can even get an appointment any time soon.

omnigun

The Handgun I’m buying tomorrow will sit at the shop minimum 90 days then.  And that’s IF I can even get an appointment any time soon.

I hope your shop doesn't charge fees.  I see a bunch of really pissed off shop owners and customers already. 

Byron808

I hope your shop doesn't charge fees.  I see a bunch of really pissed off shop owners and customers already. 

Lucky it’s my friends shop, so got a little give.  But nothing we can all do now until they get it back or something.

Byron808

Went to HPD today to pass on an appointment to a friend and I decided to ask what happened.  So from what one of them heard.  (Not 100% certain), might have been an IT upgrade error.  Said they did an upgrade that was supposed to improve the system but it deleted the cancel button.  So they are working on fixing it.  Cross our fingers guys!

Flapp_Jackson

Went to HPD today to pass on an appointment to a friend and I decided to ask what happened.  So from what one of them heard.  (Not 100% certain), might have been an IT upgrade error.  Said they did an upgrade that was supposed to improve the system but it deleted the cancel button.  So they are working on fixing it.  Cross our fingers guys!

That was my guess/assumption -- some IT guy didn't know what he/she/it was doing (lot of that going around lately!  :rofl: ).

No response on my email yet.  I hope they fix it before I get a reply.  OBE
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

Not sure what updates they could even do.  It's a button to either allow or deny ability to cancel appointments. You can even set a timeframe.

Eric808

I think it was that  "ID 10 T" problem?