Huntah Biden :facepalm: (Read 3836 times)

drck1000

Huntah Biden :facepalm:
« on: April 05, 2021, 02:00:41 PM »
Hunter Biden admits he used to smoke parmesan cheese because it resembled crack

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-smoke-parmesan-cheese-resembled-crack

Hunter Biden says he probably smoked ‘parmesan cheese’ digging for crack in carpets

https://nypost.com/2021/04/04/hunter-biden-says-he-used-to-look-for-crack-in-carpets/

omnigun

Re: Huntah Biden :facepalm:
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 02:10:01 PM »
Why do you all hate Hunter Biden?  You do know he's not president right?  You can't blame the parent for the child's actions....

drck1000

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2021, 02:13:07 PM »
Why do you all hate Hunter Biden?  You do know he's not president right?  You can't blame the parent for the child's actions....
1) I can have my opinion on anyone for ANY reason I see fit. 
2) Yes, duh.
3) And this posting had nothing to do with his father. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2021, 02:48:02 PM »

Change the son's name to Donald Trump. Jr, and I bet you'd have a totally different opinion.

Joe was part of the money laundering.  There's evidence and witness corroboration. 

Now if the FBI would just get rid of the Swamp critters running it, MAYBE someone associated with the Democrat Party could actually be investigated and not just exonerated in spite of the evidence.
Surely Not Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting.

ren

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2021, 02:57:53 PM »

omnigun

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2021, 03:32:04 PM »
Change the son's name to Donald Trump. Jr, and I bet you'd have a totally different opinion.

Joe was part of the money laundering.  There's evidence and witness corroboration. 

Now if the FBI would just get rid of the Swamp critters running it, MAYBE someone associated with the Democrat Party could actually be investigated and not just exonerated in spite of the evidence.

Not really, didn't give a fuck about Trumps kids either.  Nothing extra ordinary attention should be paid to either kids.  Though Don definitely put himself on the spotlight more so, he brought some criticism on himself.

macsak

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2021, 03:34:40 PM »

i blame your parents for your actions...

macsak

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2021, 03:35:43 PM »
Not really, didn't give a fuck about Trumps kids either.  Nothing extra ordinary attention should be paid to either kids.  Though Don definitely put himself on the spotlight more so, he brought some criticism on himself.

please show what Don Jr did that was worse than anything Hunter did...

Inspector

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • MASS ELECTION FRAUD OCCURRED!!!
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
MASS ELECTION FRAUD OCCURRED!!! - 99.9% OF ALL 2A MEMBERS AGREE!!!
THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!! - THE EVIDENCE PROVES IT!!!
TRUMP IS THE REAL PRESIDENT!!! - BIDEN IS A FRAUD!!!
MASKS DON’T WORK!!! - THE REAL SCIENCE PROVES IT!!!!
LOCKDOWNS DON’T WORK!!! THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF!!!

Inspector

• View Profile

Inspector

• View Profile

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2021, 03:50:19 PM »

Please compare what you think Don Jr did to Hunter using his father's office to make millions.

Remember, Hunter answered the question, "Do you think Burisma would have hired you if you weren't the son of the current Vice President?" with "Probably not."

Millions from Russian, Ukrainian and Chinese energy companies and oligarchs. all because he was Joe Biden's son.  Don't lecture on "father isn't responsible for son's actions" when VP Biden himself was the point man for the Ukraine at that time and had the prosecutor there fired that was looking into the illegal dealings of Burisma.

The whole Biden family has been getting rich off of Joe's 4+ decades in politics.  Joe said there may have been a conflict of interest (Captain Obvious) with Hunter's and his deals in Ukraine, and if he were elected, he'd stop Hunter from doing anything like it while president.

Sounds like an admission AFTER THE FACT now that they already profited from it.

omnigun

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2021, 04:30:10 PM »

Good thing you don't have kids than.

omnigun

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2021, 04:31:44 PM »
please show what Don Jr did that was worse than anything Hunter did...

Please tell me where I said he did anything worse. 

ren

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2021, 04:35:22 PM »

omnigun

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2021, 04:36:51 PM »
Please compare what you think Don Jr did to Hunter using his father's office to make millions.

Remember, Hunter answered the question, "Do you think Burisma would have hired you if you weren't the son of the current Vice President?" with "Probably not."

Millions from Russian, Ukrainian and Chinese energy companies and oligarchs. all because he was Joe Biden's son.  Don't lecture on "father isn't responsible for son's actions" when VP Biden himself was the point man for the Ukraine at that time and had the prosecutor there fired that was looking into the illegal dealings of Burisma.

The whole Biden family has been getting rich off of Joe's 4+ decades in politics.  Joe said there may have been a conflict of interest (Captain Obvious) with Hunter's and his deals in Ukraine, and if he were elected, he'd stop Hunter from doing anything like it while president.

Sounds like an admission AFTER THE FACT now that they already profited from it.

Don used Trump to make money just like I am sure Hunter did the same.  But in the end I don't focus on them I focus on the person in the lead of this nation.  Not his kids.   If you really want to push the Trump VS Biden family narrative, both are corrupt in many senses. Trumps family did the same shit you accuse Biden of.  They re-routed the tax payer money to their properties etc.  Used his name to try close some business deals.  ETC.

They both smell of shit.  Not a biden fan, not a Trump fan.  But to mindlessly attack their kids when they say nothing to get at the father is a bit ridiculous. 

robtmc

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2021, 04:41:29 PM »

macsak

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2021, 05:03:30 PM »
Good thing you don't have kids than.

than what?

aletheuo137

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2021, 05:29:40 PM »
MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD OCCURRED!!!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2021, 05:38:05 PM »
Don used Trump to make money just like I am sure Hunter did the same.  But in the end I don't focus on them I focus on the person in the lead of this nation.  Not his kids.   If you really want to push the Trump VS Biden family narrative, both are corrupt in many senses. Trumps family did the same shit you accuse Biden of.  They re-routed the tax payer money to their properties etc.  Used his name to try close some business deals.  ETC.

They both smell of shit.  Not a biden fan, not a Trump fan.  But to mindlessly attack their kids when they say nothing to get at the father is a bit ridiculous.

That's about as ambiguous an answer as I expected.  So, you have NO specific accusations to smear Donald Jr with other than you're "sure" he's a bad as Hunter?

Joe Biden withheld $1B in promised aid to Ukraine unless the President of Ukraine fired the chief prosecutor investigating the company Hunter worked for in a matter of hours.  He did it.  Talk about abuse of power and conflict of interest!!  But, in your mind, Trump will always be worse than anyone else because you hate him.

Pathetic.  Some Genius.