Huntah Biden :facepalm: (Read 6152 times)

omnigun

Re: Huntah Biden :facepalm:
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2021, 07:55:16 PM »
So, you believe Russia is our friend, since we have so many common enemies?

Which common enemies?  To my knowledge our 3 worst is China, Russia and Iran/Muslim terrorists.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2021, 09:17:44 PM »
Which common enemies?  To my knowledge our 3 worst is China, Russia and Iran/Muslim terrorists.

U.S and Russia Agree to Share Intelligence on Common Enemy: ISIS

Now, answer the question.

https://www.newsweek.com/us-and-russia-agree-share-intelligence-common-enemy-isis-277507
Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it.

omnigun

« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2021, 10:05:51 PM »
U.S and Russia Agree to Share Intelligence on Common Enemy: ISIS

Now, answer the question.

https://www.newsweek.com/us-and-russia-agree-share-intelligence-common-enemy-isis-277507

In that instance perhaps, depends if you view Russia as a greater threat than ISIS.  Which I would think is the case.  If not then yes, Russia would temporarily be a friend.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2021, 10:14:29 PM »
In that instance perhaps, depends if you view Russia as a greater threat than ISIS.  Which I would think is the case.  If not then yes, Russia would temporarily be a friend.

So, you agree that Russia is our friend, and yet you praised Hunter because his "Burisma Position Was ‘F*** You to Putin?"

What reality are you living in?

hvybarrels

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • board waxed - powder dry
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2021, 12:14:13 AM »

omnigun

« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2021, 06:00:42 AM »
So, you agree that Russia is our friend, and yet you praised Hunter because his "Burisma Position Was ‘F*** You to Putin?"

What reality are you living in?

Isis is long gone.  And like I literally said in my post I think Russia is a greater threat than Isis.  So not a friend. 

macsak

« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2021, 07:11:17 AM »
Isis is long gone.  And like I literally said in my post I think Russia is a greater threat than Isis.  So not a friend.

where did you literally say it?

omnigun

« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2021, 07:24:35 AM »
where did you literally say it?

Can't really get any more literal.  :shaka:

macsak

« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2021, 07:27:25 AM »

Glasser

« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2021, 07:40:41 AM »
He still hasnt figured out those Ukranian Neo-Nazi groups are Pro-Russia and funded by Russian Nationalists in the Ukraine.

Almost exactly the same ploy as funding Anti-Fa and BLM in America because they sympathize with Chinese Communism and are cheap and easy way to cause massive civil unrest and scare people into voting against their own interests and freedoms.

"Our Friends"

Glasser

« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2021, 06:15:52 AM »
Yeah those Bidens are really sticking it to Putin arent they?

Russia is closing the strategic Kerch Strait in the Black Sea for warships and state ships of foreign countries from next week until October 2021, closing off the Ukrainian ports of Mariupol and Berdyansk to traffic

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1382715377579393025

omnigun

« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2021, 07:11:57 AM »
Biden just sanctioned russia over solarwinds hack. 

Stick it to Russia!

Glasser

« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2021, 07:22:50 AM »
Sanctioned for Hacks more than likely done by the ChiComs and / or Iran. Russia is light years behind both those other countries on the cyberwarfare front. It's the same game of  'Russia interfered in our Elections so Trump could Win!' The entire FBI Most Wanted Cyber Criminal list is 60% Iranians and 40% ChiComs, Russians dont even make the top 20.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 07:32:57 AM by Glasser »

Glasser

« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2021, 07:49:12 AM »
yeah Putin is really on his heels now.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9474725/Biden-hits-Putin-sanctions-retaliation-election-interference-cyber-attacks-Ukraine.html

Biden cancelled the deployment of two US warships from the Black Sea amid the troop build-up in Ukraine
Washington announced the U-turn after the Kremlin warned D.C.to stay away 'for their own good'
'We have no desire to be in an escalating war with Russia,' a senior administration official said
Hours later, Putin took advantage of Biden's U-turn back by closing off the Kerch Strait
The move blocks any access to foreign warships to the Crimea until October 2021

The Obama / Soros plan to give the Ukraine back to Russia is picking up speed.

When the Ukraine asked Obama and Biden for aid to defend itself from Russia they were given  a few hundred thousands dollars in blankets and MREs. When they asked Trump he gave them tens of millions in Missiles and small arms.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/365906-trump-administration-approves-lethal-arms-sales-to-ukraine
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 08:00:23 AM by Glasser »

Glasser

« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2021, 03:11:48 PM »
Yeah Big Joe is really sticking it to Russia.

https://amp.ft.com/content/214a08e4-b50c-43e3-8cb6-8818ec5bd5f2?__twitter_impression=true

Vladimir Putin sent 50,000 extra soldiers, scores of tanks and other heavy weaponry to Ukraine’s border in a move experts concluded was aimed at scaring its neighbours and testing the level of support for Ukraine among the new US administration

“With the current state of Russia-Ukrainian relations, we have no other tools to influence Kyiv except the threat of force and the use of force. The other diplomatic tools are really limited,” said Pukhov, who is also a member of the Russian defence ministry’s public council.

“Russia does it not because it is cruel by nature, but because it is the only way to exert any pressure or influence on them,”

“There will be no second coming of Mikhail Gorbachev.”

“Let’s face it: regional war in Europe is again thought of as a possibility on both sides, and this should not make anyone happy. Even in the US, because such a war will not be limited to the Old Continent,”

Weird  how Vladimir never talked to the Bad Orange Man like that.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2021, 03:17:24 PM »
Biden just sanctioned russia over solarwinds hack. 

Stick it to Russia!

This is the HUNTER BIDEN thread.

Why can't you EVER stay on topic?

:stopjack:

omnigun

« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2021, 03:33:38 PM »
This is the HUNTER BIDEN thread.

Why can't you EVER stay on topic?

:stopjack:

Ignoring all other similar posts. Smooth.  ::)

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2021, 03:36:41 PM »
Ignoring all other similar posts. Smooth.  ::)

You drag everyone off topic.  If they respond, it's still your fault.

Arguing about it is also off topic.

Just stop.

:stopjack: :stopjack:

Glasser

« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2021, 08:10:41 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/no-one-wants-read-rantings-lying-crackhead-hunter-bidens-memoir-beautiful-things-total-bust/

Hunter Biden’s memoir “Beautiful Things” sold under 11,000 copies in its first week despite Hunter’s media blitz which included appearances on late night talk shows and fake news networks.

omnigun

« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2021, 08:14:42 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/no-one-wants-read-rantings-lying-crackhead-hunter-bidens-memoir-beautiful-things-total-bust/

Hunter Biden’s memoir “Beautiful Things” sold under 11,000 copies in its first week despite Hunter’s media blitz which included appearances on late night talk shows and fake news networks.

Maybe I should buy a copy in 50 years might be rare 🤔