Spartacus (Read 2882 times)

TeamMidori

Spartacus
« on: March 23, 2012, 09:27:54 PM »
Anyone watch? So got season 1. Blood and Sand, then it was Gods of the Arena and now Vengeance. Damn, they all good. Watch it if u haven't!!!

Echo5Alpha

Re: Spartacus
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 03:26:30 PM »
This season has been badass.  However I've noticed that Oenomaus will now resemble "Sagat" from Street Fighter.  After last nights episode it has solidified this: mass scar diagonal on his chest and now missing sight in one eye.  Hmmmmmmm.   

TeamMidori

Spartacus
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 05:48:09 PM »
Even the guy crixus, he doesn't look as ripped as b4 too. That Syrian guy, Ashur man, he's pissing me off...

TeamMidori

Spartacus
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 05:49:39 PM »
This season has been badass.  However I've noticed that Oenomaus will now resemble "Sagat" from Street Fighter.  After last nights episode it has solidified this: mass scar diagonal on his chest and now missing sight in one eye.  Hmmmmmmm.
Yes true about the eye and scar. Interesting. I dont know how old the guy is in real life but shit, he's in some  good ass shape.

Echo5Alpha

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 06:21:11 PM »
Even the guy crixus, he doesn't look as ripped as b4 too. That Syrian guy, Ashur man, he's pissing me off...

I've been noticing most of his fights have him on his back now even if they're sparring.  Almost as if Crixus lost his edge with Oenomaus and Gannicus healthy. 

As for Ashur I suspect that Nasir is his brother.  Yet even in this show it displays distrusts for Syrians.

TeamMidori

Spartacus
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 12:30:36 AM »
This was awesome! I really liked what he did to that guy Glaber! This is better than any movie.

Echo5Alpha

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 12:58:00 PM »
Season finale was EPIC!  However I counted 5 main characters (of this season) that were........

badandy

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 01:36:14 PM »
Awesome finale