Women Shooters Forum (Read 14281 times)

zippz

Women Shooters Forum
« on: September 13, 2016, 02:27:35 PM »
This is a general discussion forum for the ladies to talk about a wide variety of topics: guns, training, accessorizing, trends, off-topic chat, etc.  Guys can also post and answer questions, and invite your significant others to this group  Be respectful and keep things on topic.

Women are the fastest growing group in the shooting community so this is your meeting place.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 03:04:06 PM by macsak »
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

MauiLeatherwork

Re: Women Shooters Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 08:47:53 PM »
The Well Armed Woman Maui Chapter

Second Sunday of every month at Ukumehame

Pay your $50/annual dues online and come participate.  3-5:30 pm.  Informal class/discussion first, with a shooting game or challenge next, followed by plenty of open range time thereafter.

Great group of ladies, over 20 members total. Average attendance per range day is 7-9.

Sponsored by Central Maui Guns & Ammo.  I hope other islands can get sponsored range time for their own TWAW chapter.

Fabtek94

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 06:42:05 AM »
This is awesome, The wifey will definitely want to check this out if there is a Oahu chapter available :shaka:

We will also consider the possibility of sponsoring some Fabtek Engineering Steel Target Systems. :D

WalhkIn

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 09:12:04 PM »
The Well Armed Woman Maui Chapter

Second Sunday of every month at Ukumehame

Pay your $50/annual dues online and come participate.  3-5:30 pm.  Informal class/discussion first, with a shooting game or challenge next, followed by plenty of open range time thereafter.

Great group of ladies, over 20 members total. Average attendance per range day is 7-9.

Sponsored by Central Maui Guns & Ammo.  I hope other islands can get sponsored range time for their own TWAW chapter.
Awesome!! Another great reason to fly over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryno

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 10:41:15 PM »
This is awesome, The wifey will definitely want to check this out if there is a Oahu chapter available :shaka:

We will also consider the possibility of sponsoring some Fabtek Engineering Steel Target Systems. :D
Hey fabtek :worship: there's a wahine only shoot next month.  :shaka: You got your wish to donate to the ladies class. message mr if you need help. I'm willing to volunteer my time for the cause. mahalo nui.

SouthpawWahine

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 01:05:07 PM »
The newest NRA ad which depicts a woman calling 911 as an intruder enters her home is very riveting. As a woman I don't want Hillary or the government taking away my right to defend myself and my loved ones. Women aren't as strong as a man and we can't just be left with just a phone.

When you join NRA part of your dues goes to producing these important commercials. I'm very invested in this election like never before. In fact, Hillary is the reason I decided to enforce my US citizen right to own. If she wins she may appoint liberal judges which could affect the US and women for 40 years!

We must band together because the world needs responsible female gun owners. Go vote Trump
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 01:18:50 PM by SouthpawWahine »

stangzilla

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 05:04:46 PM »
Welcome,  Southpaw  :shaka:

Rocky

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 08:40:03 PM »
Welcome,  Southpaw  :shaka:

Ditto. :wave:

I would assume by your handle you are a lefty.
Just out of curiosity, are you also left eye dominant ?

I meet a lot of right hand/left eye dominant but never the other way around.
Just wonder'n.
Thanks
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Ryno

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2016, 01:56:55 PM »
ALOHA Southpaw!