Amazon, Fastfire 3 (Read 2954 times)

London808

Amazon, Fastfire 3
« on: September 27, 2016, 12:19:26 PM »
So i ordered a FastFire 3 to go onto my Glock19 MOS (pick it up tomorrow)

So my Amazon box arrives, I open it and right away i notice something is up. the film bag on the box has been split open, Pick up the box and it feels a little light. Open the packing, open the box and NOTHING is inside. No sight, no manual, no nothing. Empty box. 

So i go on amazon and hit them up (online chat) to find out what to do and they tell me because of they value they have to start an investigation. So im thinking fukin A now i got to sit with my dick in my hand untill the post office gets back to them. 60 seconds latter im told i should get a replacement in a couple of days. HOLD ON.
 I told you an item is missing and you say you have to investigate it but your sending me a new one ? Yep, Investigation is 100% on their end and i get a replacement product. Not sure how/what they are going to investigate but ig it dosent involve any work on my end im happy.
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 17
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
Re: Amazon, Fastfire 3
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 12:30:10 PM »
Amazon has been better than most companies as far as customer service goes. While I'd rather not have to go through that, it happens, and when it does, you get to see what a company is about.
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here

K30l4

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 02:12:41 PM »
I ordered a cheap red dot sight from Amazon.com. The sight was missing from the package. Called customer service and they gave me a refund. I did not receive a replacement sight. I was happy that there was no hassle to make things right.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 03:31:44 PM by K30l4 »

Hanabata

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 03:14:41 PM »
Amazon has been outstanding with returns for me over the past several years. Whenever there's an issue with something, they've always been quick to do a replacement or refund. I recently ordered a pair of Sordin hearing protection. First box I received was obviously opened and the earmuffs were used (greasy and gross). Amazon sent me a return label within a few minutes and refunded me same day. 

urusaibob

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 06:13:06 PM »
yups amazon customer service is pretty good.

even with returns once UPS takes the return and scanned amazon already authorizes the refund to your credit or account. you dont have to wait weeks for it to reach them and get your money back.

Pit808

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 08:16:01 PM »
Yup. Amazon is awesome.  I've had a few things that never showed up and they either refunded me immediately or sent me another. 
Brownells is another company that has always done right by me.  I ordered a barrel and it must have fell out of the box or something.  I called em up and they sent me another the next day.
chitty chitty bang bang.......

whynow?

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 09:44:59 PM »
Yup. Amazon is awesome.  I've had a few things that never showed up and they either refunded me immediately or sent me another. 
Brownells is another company that has always done right by me.  I ordered a barrel and it must have fell out of the box or something.  I called em up and they sent me another the next day.
Agree Amazon's CS is terrific.   I was boycotting Prime for a while due to AK/HI shipping costs and gave it another chance when they started Prime for a month at a time.   So far no slow parcel pool shipping like before.  I join Prime only when I need to get some larger items, and then quit after the month.
+1 on Brownells CS and their return policy is top shape.  I am a Edge member and their free shipping is usually priority mail.

surfer22

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2016, 11:00:22 PM »
I have had very good experiences with amazon's customer service as well. Any time there was a problem they more than made up for it.