Silhouette Range Meet for Hawaii Rimfire Shooters (Read 26574 times)

Bushido

Re: Silhouette Range Meet for Hawaii Rimfire Shooters
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2017, 06:05:31 PM »
mahalo for organizing this guys, i'm not available due to a funeral, but i hope you guys have a great day!

Thanks and I am sorry for your loss. Looking forward to seeing you all on Sat.  :shaka:

Inspector

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2017, 06:13:52 PM »
mahalo for organizing this guys, i'm not available due to a funeral, but i hope you guys have a great day!
Sorry for your loss, Mac. I am also sorry you won't be able to join us. Next time.  :shaka: :shaka: :shaka:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

macsak

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2017, 07:05:37 PM »
Thanks and I am sorry for your loss. Looking forward to seeing you all on Sat.  :shaka:

i appreciate the condolences, bushido and inspector

according to the OP, the event is on sunday, bushido
 :shaka:

Bushido

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2017, 07:14:59 PM »
i appreciate the condolences, bushido and inspector

according to the OP, the event is on sunday, bushido
 :shaka:

Isn't HDF this coming Sat?

macsak

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2017, 08:16:55 PM »
Isn't HDF this coming Sat?

ah, ok
 :thumbsup:
but this thread is about the rimfire/meetup mashup
 :geekdanc:

Inspector

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2017, 04:36:20 PM »
Hey Everyone,

Come on out to the Silhouette Range tomorrow morning and come shoot with me and Bushido. We are going to meet up with another group as well. So there will be a lot of new people to meet and get to know. I'll be bringing out 3 revolvers and a modified 10/22 to shoot. Cartridges range from .22 to .38 to .45 Colt to .454 Casull.

We look forward to seeing old and new faces tomorrow.

London808

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2017, 05:32:22 PM »
Hey Everyone,

Come on out to the Silhouette Range tomorrow morning and come shoot with me and Bushido. We are going to meet up with another group as well. So there will be a lot of new people to meet and get to know. I'll be bringing out 3 revolvers and a modified 10/22 to shoot. Cartridges range from .22 to .38 to .45 Colt to .454 Casull.

We look forward to seeing old and new faces tomorrow.

I will be there, I promiss not to talk about rapback unless asked :)
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

Bushido

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2017, 06:42:40 PM »
Zipps geneously donated a prize to our group, I will donate a few boxes of various 22lr ammo. Between Inspector and myself, we will figure a way to give these out tomorrow. It sounds like we will have a decent turnout.

London808

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2017, 07:21:11 PM »
Zipps geneously donated a prize to our group, I will donate a few boxes of various 22lr ammo. Between Inspector and myself, we will figure a way to give these out tomorrow. It sounds like we will have a decent turnout.

12over6.com / I will be donating a 2 point rifle sling, 2 knifes and stickers for everyone. Will also have some rocket colters with me as wel
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

oldfart

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2017, 08:32:48 PM »
Aloha all you 2A Ohana!  :shaka:

Me and Bushido want to get all of you rimfire lovin' fanatics  :love:  out there to come and join us for a shoot and meet at the Silhouette Range. We call ourselves the Hawaii Rimfire Shooters and we would like to get something started here where we meet and shoot regularly. All we ask is that you bring a rimfire rifle or pistol (or both) and a bunch of rounds to fire off.

When: Sunday January 29 at 7:00am-7:30am
Where: KHSC Silhouette Range
Cost: $5 range fee
Requires one rimfire pistol or rifle (.22 or .17)

..'
7 to 730?
Better shoot real fast.
I would come but gotta go work.
What, Me Worry?

JHanawahine

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2017, 10:51:46 PM »
Cool I'll be there.will bring my .22 rifle & 1911. Haven't shot them in awhile

Inspector

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2017, 06:26:20 PM »
Had a great time shooting today. Got to talk story with Bushido, JHanawahine, London808, Zippz and about 10 new and somewhat experienced shooters with the Meetup.com group. I wanted to give a special shout out to Zippz who took donations for ammo and offered it up to everyone who worked with some of the newbies and to London and Bushido who were providing prizes for a competition that never happened. And just a big overall kudos to everyone who worked with the Meetup.com group. Anytime you can get one person addicted you have done a good job. And I think we did just that today.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I will definately do this again as it was a lot of fun. I brought out Thumper today and there were some scared kine guys afraid to shoot her.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  While a nice petite female put them all to shame and shot about 50 rounds of bunny farts and 25 rounds of some VERY stout rounds loaded to close to .454 Casull specifications. She turned into a recoil junkie. I hope to hear from her again soon. Nicole you were awesome today!!!    :worship: :worship: :worship:

Tom_G

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2017, 07:07:21 PM »
Next time, for sure! Last night, celebrated Burns Night with north shore friends. Showing up for, well, ANYthing today just wasn't an option!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

556fun

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2017, 08:06:01 PM »
Bushido and Inspector thanks for setting this up!  First time I got a good look at the silly side!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bushido

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2017, 08:52:09 PM »
Thank you all for coming out. It was great to have our first get together and meet a few guys (JHanawahine and London808). There was quite a few no shows but it was great to shoot with those that did show up. I would like to hear what some of you rimfire shooters would like to do as a group. Sorry we were not able to coordinate a shoot for the prizes as I got carried away helping the new shooters with the Meetup group. We will give away those prizes in the next "Inspector Rimfire Shoot".

I took Nicole for a tour around the complex. Yes she and Ting are defintely hooked. Thank you Zippz for taking the time to put together the Meetup group.

London808

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2017, 08:35:02 AM »
Was good fun, great to meet peoples as always.

Kicking myslef i should of bought my PCP .25 air rifle to play with. 

macsak

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2017, 09:23:10 AM »
Was good fun, great to meet peoples as always.

Kicking myslef i should of bought my PCP .25 air rifle to play with.

not sure it's allowed, rifles .22lr only i thought

macsak

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2017, 09:23:41 AM »
Thank you all for coming out. It was great to have our first get together and meet a few guys (JHanawahine and London808). There was quite a few no shows but it was great to shoot with those that did show up. I would like to hear what some of you rimfire shooters would like to do as a group. Sorry we were not able to coordinate a shoot for the prizes as I got carried away helping the new shooters with the Meetup group. We will give away those prizes in the next "Inspector Rimfire Shoot".

I took Nicole for a tour around the complex. Yes she and Ting are defintely hooked. Thank you Zippz for taking the time to put together the Meetup group.

great job, guys!

London808

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2017, 09:31:54 AM »
not sure it's allowed, rifles .22lr only i thought

i think its so the metal dosent get destroyed by bigger/faster rounds, pellet gun is lighter and slower so im sure it would be ok. Maybe not tho i guess i need to ask. Or just go rifle side with it.

aieahound

Re: Silhouette Range Meet for Hawaii Rimfire Shooter
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2017, 11:59:14 AM »
Set up another one !

I wanted to go and bring my daughter but temporary medical condition prevented it.

I'll bring a couple .17HMRs (they've let us shoot them there on all my other trips, riimfire with 20 grain bullet, 2550 FPS) and we can reach out and knock over some 75 yard Piggys.

Glad to hear you folks had fun.  :shaka: