Local Hornady One Shot distributors (Read 1531 times)

Q

Local Hornady One Shot distributors
« on: January 04, 2019, 11:35:29 PM »
Planning to bed my hunting platform to increase accuracy, and hoping to use Hornady one shot as my releasing agent.

Any local distributors?

If the veteran bedders would like to chime in on a suitable AEROSOL alternative, I'm all ears.

I'm aware you can use things like neutral shoe polish, but I'm looking for a spray based release agent for convenience, and I heard HOS is the best.

Thanks guys.

mrgaf

Re: Local Hornady One Shot distributors
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 10:14:30 AM »
Planning to bed my hunting platform to increase accuracy, and hoping to use Hornady one shot as my releasing agent.

Any local distributors?

If the veteran bedders would like to chime in on a suitable AEROSOL alternative, I'm all ears.

I'm aware you can use things like neutral shoe polish, but I'm looking for a spray based release agent for convenience, and I heard HOS is the best.

Thanks guys.

Got mine a while back at WGS and I think Young Guns carries it as well. Good luck....
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

808S10

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 10:43:45 AM »
WGS sells it.

rklapp

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 08:40:07 AM »
SEC might have some also.
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/