COVID mandates ending here and elsewhere (Read 4260 times)

passivekinetic

COVID mandates ending here and elsewhere
« on: February 22, 2022, 01:20:39 PM »
So, vaccination and testing will no longer be required for businesses (starting March 6th). Note that this is not super huge news by the MSM, I didn’t even see it mentioned on the Star Communist website yet.

Same is happening in the UK and maybe other places.

Meanwhile, COVID enforcements are getting even stricter in some authoritarian places like Hong Kong (rumors of total lockdown and replacing some of the local officials with bona fide communist China officials).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

passivekinetic

Re: COVID mandates ending here and elsewhere
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 01:22:11 PM »
By the way I want to give huge thanks and appreciation to everyone who resisted the tyranny in whatever small and big ways you have done, online or offline or by your own person. Great job everyone!! But stay vigilant!!!! “THEY” are not giving up so easily. It could all be another trick.

- Anonymous

passivekinetic

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 01:26:34 PM »
Some businesses are still opting to require vaccinations. Well, you can decide who you want to give your money to and who not to.

- Anonymous

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2022, 01:28:47 PM »
The repeal of this vax/test mandate for companies with over 100 employees is credited to the Supreme Court.  They blocked the mandate in mid-January, but allowed the mandate to stand for healthcare workers. 

Some states are busy enacting their own vax/test mandates, and companies are free to implement as strict or liberal rules as they deem appropriate.

This is what tyranny looks like in modern times.  Government does whatever it wants, even if it violates laws or the Constitution.  It takes a Supreme Court ruling to get them to back off, which is not an easy feat by any stretch of the imagination.

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2022, 01:44:47 PM »
Any place that ask me for vaxx card after 3/6; I will not do business with.  Been eating at Doner shack more than normal since they value freedom of choice.

drck1000

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2022, 01:48:27 PM »
Lots of cities in CA ended vaxx proof late last week.  When I was in DC, I heard that mandates for there was ended soon as well. 

ren

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2022, 01:57:39 PM »
Hawaii people love govt telling them what to do. We love rules. Hate freedom.
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2022, 01:59:22 PM »
Hawaii people love govt telling them what to do. We love rules. Hate freedom.

The HQKB fascist are panicking. The dictator of the group lives in my parents building. I was there over the weekend. Unfortunately, I didn't run into her in the lobby.

passivekinetic

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2022, 08:27:05 PM »
Any place that ask me for vaxx card after 3/6; I will not do business with.  Been eating at Doner shack more than normal since they value freedom of choice.

I wouldn't mind having an ongoing list of establishments that continue to support the tyranny, which helps me know which places not to support.

"Despite the rule change, Powerhouse Gym owner David Leong said they will continue to require proof of vaccinations. “I like the mandate of us being vaccinated before entering our gym,” said Leong.

“I think my gym members will also appreciate that.”

Leong isn’t alone.

Several bars Hawaii News Now spoke to that didn’t want to go on camera said they’ll continue asking for vaccine cards or negative tests."

SOURCE: https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2022/02/21/time-has-come-some-applaud-citys-plan-drop-safe-access-oahu-others-arent-so-sure/

- Anonymous

Heavies

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2022, 04:34:56 AM »
Funny how democrat votes kill the virus quicker than any vaccine. 

They are banking on the micro attention spans and massive apathy we have in abundance here in this state, and the whole country for that matter, to keep them democrats and rinos in power.

They figured this is just the right span of time to get people’s “ainokea” attitude to return.

changemyoil66

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2022, 09:08:41 AM »
I wouldn't mind having an ongoing list of establishments that continue to support the tyranny, which helps me know which places not to support.

SOURCE: https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2022/02/21/time-has-come-some-applaud-citys-plan-drop-safe-access-oahu-others-arent-so-sure/

Merimans in Kakaako is a huge forced vaxx supporter. Which is why we never ate there.

Doner has been the most vocal and paid fines about not enforcing mask and stuff.

I'm sure there's more, but IDK about them.

aletheuo137

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2022, 09:18:05 AM »
Why can't Hawaii drop mandates now?!

https://rumble.com/vvmxfs-why-cant-hawaii-drop-the-mandates-now.html

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Pancakes

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2022, 10:03:43 AM »

Dickies in Kapolei as well.

macsak

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2022, 11:57:15 AM »
i follow people on twitter who are calling it "Narrative 2.0" and predict Brandon will use the State of the Union speech to declare victory over covid due to his leadership...

Funny how democrat votes kill the virus quicker than any vaccine. 

They are banking on the micro attention spans and massive apathy we have in abundance here in this state, and the whole country for that matter, to keep them democrats and rinos in power.

They figured this is just the right span of time to get people’s “ainokea” attitude to return.

macsak

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2022, 11:58:20 AM »
Dickies in Kapolei as well.

dickies owner is strongly Pro2A and a solid Red dude...

changemyoil66

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2022, 01:16:33 PM »

^^^^This

passivekinetic

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2022, 12:19:39 AM »

So the question will be whether Dickies will continue asking for vaccine cards post 3/6.
- Anonymous

Rocky

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2022, 08:09:26 AM »
i follow people on twitter who are calling it "Narrative 2.0" and predict Brandon will use the State of the Union speech to declare victory over covid due to his leadership...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rocky

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2022, 08:21:26 AM »

Awesome example of  "Rules for thee, but not for me".
Not to wish "Bad" on people but a breakout infection of all attendees would be Karma.  ::)
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

ren

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2022, 08:49:20 PM »

trying hard to see the "people" side of the Mayor Blangiardi...can't find ???
Deeds Not Words