Closed? (Read 2492 times)

pewpewgoesthegun

Closed?
« on: January 20, 2022, 12:22:08 PM »
Anyone know if the shop is closed? Phone goes straight to voicemail.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Closed?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 02:59:53 PM »
"Open" by appointment only.

Maybe try his email?

Shop hours are Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm, By Appointment Only.

If you'd like to schedule an appointment, please contact us at (808) 219-9990 or at bushidoaa808@gmail.com.

You can also visit us on Facebook and Instagram. User name is bushidoaa808.

https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=30044.0
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

pewpewgoesthegun

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 03:35:25 PM »
"Open" by appointment only.

Maybe try his email?

https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=30044.0

Oops, I should've mentioned I emailed him a few times prior to calling. Trying to set up an appointment  :geekdanc:

drck1000

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 05:50:14 PM »
The landlord loss insurance and new one doesn’t cover Bushido’s operations. Last I saw him was week after Christmas. He was looking for another property, but haven’t heard from him since. I think he may still be doing FFL, but no ammo production.

pewpewgoesthegun

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 10:13:08 PM »
The landlord loss insurance and new one doesn’t cover Bushido’s operations. Last I saw him was week after Christmas. He was looking for another property, but haven’t heard from him since. I think he may still be doing FFL, but no ammo production.

Ruh roh...welp, thanks for the update  :shaka: Hope he's able to find a new place.

drck1000

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2022, 11:29:25 AM »
Ruh roh...welp, thanks for the update  :shaka: Hope he's able to find a new place.
If you need something from him urgent, DM me and I can try reaching out to him.  Last I spoke to him, he was trying to keep some things going.  I THINK he couldn't do ammo production, but might be good to check latest. 

dirsh

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2022, 12:19:32 PM »
If you need something from him urgent, DM me and I can try reaching out to him.  Last I spoke to him, he was trying to keep some things going.  I THINK he couldn't do ammo production, but might be good to check latest.
He could also get active on the forum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
╾━╤デ╦︻