Drunken posting (Read 194518 times)

Tom_G

Drunken posting
« on: September 02, 2011, 09:11:16 PM »
My post, so I get to make the rules.  You are only allowed to reply if you are, at the time of your reply, in a state of "altered consciousness."  This state is, doubtless, and without question, the result only of your having imbibed legal substances that may, under certain circumstances, alter either your perceptions, or your willingness to express said perceptions.  Anyone who posts while clean and sober acknowledges, by so doing, that they are violating both the spirit and the letter of the aforementioned rule.  And, yes, I did type this after no fewer than 6 shots of a potent and popular almost-bourbon, and without the benefit of spell-check.  Boo-yah!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

BananaClip

Re: Drunken posting
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 09:18:33 PM »
My post, so I get to make the rules.  You are only allowed to reply if you are, at the time of your reply, in a state of "altered consciousness."  This state is, doubtless, and without question, the result only of your having imbibed legal substances that may, under certain circumstances, alter either your perceptions, or your willingness to express said perceptions.  Anyone who posts while clean and sober acknowledges, by so doing, that they are violating both the spirit and the letter of the aforementioned rule.  And, yes, I did type this after no fewer than 6 shots of a potent and popular almost-bourbon, and without the benefit of spell-check.  Boo-yah!
YES YES YES!!!! :rofl: I'm actually drinking some SOCO 100proof right now!!! :rofl: CLASSIC! :thumbsup: CHEERS!!
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"- Genesis1:1 KJV

"The Truth Shall Set You Free"

"Once Blind But Now i See"

Teichi

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 09:25:31 PM »
I cannot tread fully into a Alcohol, Tobacco  and Firearms thread. I gave up tobacco last year. But I bought a used 1911 National Match  Pistol today. It was about 9 cartons of cigarettes at todays prices.

vooduchikn

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 10:24:30 PM »

Tom,

You should come to one of my BBQs. There is a computer in the garage and you can have your way with it!

Nothing wrong with a little inhibition...I think I have said this before. For obvious purposes, I cannot recall the link!
Relax, I've banned myself..

Tom_G

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 10:57:32 PM »
Tom,

You should come to one of my BBQs.

I am GREAT fun at BBQs!  At least, that's what I tell myself...
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Cougar8045

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 11:03:21 PM »
Tom,

I am GREAT fun at BBQs! At least, that's what I tell myself...
I think we all do...
I'm just a fluffy white bunny rabbit who lost his way. 

"If a thief be found breaking in, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. ..."  -Exodus 22:2

vooduchikn

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 11:27:47 PM »
Tom,

I think we all do...

Lets do it!

2a BBQ?

I will host and see where it goes. I will be responsible for bbq baby backs and pulled pork. The last time I hosted we had some folks eventually form the Hawaii Defense Foundation.

I suck at litigation, laws, and knowledge thereof, but I can throw a mean party!

Got plenty of parking.

Reload party? Survival discussion, general issues discussion? Let do it. The more the better!

Cougar8045

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 11:30:52 PM »
Just tell me when and where!
I'm just a fluffy white bunny rabbit who lost his way. 

"If a thief be found breaking in, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. ..."  -Exodus 22:2

Kingkeoni

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2011, 11:31:44 PM »
Tom,

I think we all do...

Lets do it!

2a BBQ?

I will host and see where it goes. I will be responsible for bbq baby backs and pulled pork. The last time I hosted we had some folks eventually form the Hawaii Defense Foundation.

I suck at litigation, laws, and knowledge thereof, but I can throw a mean party!

Got plenty of parking.

Reload party? Survival discussion, general issues discussion? Let do it. The more the better!

I'm in.   :thumbsup:
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

antoinebugleboy

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2011, 11:32:39 PM »
6 Guinnesses. See my posts, "If you don't trust me with a gun..." and reply to 9/11.

RE: BBQ

Seriously? I'll be there. :)
There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. - Heinlein

I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Rand

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Hitchens

Dregs

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2011, 11:37:45 PM »
I promised I'm not going to break Tom's rules, but decided I'm going to reply sober anyway!

Let me know when and I'll hope I'm off. lol.

vooduchikn

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2011, 11:42:30 PM »
I promised I'm not going to break Tom's rules, but decided I'm going to reply sober anyway!

Let me know when and I'll hope I'm off. lol.

Rich,
The next time we get together, we are getting a Keg.

Nuff said.

October sounds good.
LMK!

Funtimes

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 10:12:32 AM »
I am up late enough to be drunk, give me a date Chuck -- it's on.

Dregs

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 01:52:53 PM »
Yup yup! Sometime in October eh? ok then!

Tom_G

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 08:40:36 PM »
If we schedule this thing about 6 weeks out, I'll brew a special batch of beer!  And, I must say, I make a decent beer.  Just starting my 3rd for the evening, so I am allowed to post...

BananaClip

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 10:23:05 PM »
If we schedule this thing about 6 weeks out, I'll brew a special batch of beer!  And, I must say, I make a decent beer.  Just starting my 3rd for the evening, so I am allowed to post...
WOW! that's AWESOME Tom_G! :thumbsup:
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"- Genesis1:1 KJV

"The Truth Shall Set You Free"

"Once Blind But Now i See"

Funtimes

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 12:54:38 AM »
Voodoo what is the date :P you opened your mouth now we gotta plan it.

GZire

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 07:39:29 AM »
Tom G you noob.  It's called PUI (Posting Under the Influence). ;D

vooduchikn

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 06:12:10 PM »
Voodoo what is the date :P you opened your mouth now we gotta plan it.

Some time in October would be great. I polled this last time to see when was best for all.  Suggestions?

Funtimes

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 07:14:53 PM »
A weekend for sure! (not the 1st or 2nd :P)