Alec Baldwin shoots and kills someone (Read 19933 times)

QUIETShooter

Re: Alec Baldwin shoots and kills someone
« Reply #120 on: December 14, 2021, 07:23:27 AM »
Lots of YT videos essentially debunking Alec's claim he did not pull the trigger.

Almost all of them are saying he is lying.  One so far said he is full of shit.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #121 on: December 14, 2021, 02:42:03 PM »
Baldwin also said he didn't know he shot anyone for almost an hour after.

What?

His gun made noise and created recoil/kickback IN HIS HAND.  At the same time, someone drops to the floor.

How clueless can you be?  He thought she fainted?  Really? 

It your story, and you can tell it however you want.  Just don't expect people of average intelligence to believe what you're shoveling.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

QUIETShooter

« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2021, 02:54:41 PM »
I wonder if this guy is trying to get an acquittal due to insanity.  :rofl:

changemyoil66

« Reply #123 on: December 14, 2021, 02:58:55 PM »
Baldwin also said he didn't know he shot anyone for almost an hour after.

What?

His gun made noise and created recoil/kickback IN HIS HAND.  At the same time, someone drops to the floor.

How clueless can you be?  He thought she fainted?  Really? 

It your story, and you can tell it however you want.  Just don't expect people of average intelligence to believe what you're shoveling.
Well acording to people like him, guns are why active shooters happen. They fire themsleves and target all by themselves.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Inspector

« Reply #124 on: December 19, 2021, 11:42:15 AM »
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

« Reply #125 on: December 19, 2021, 12:09:07 PM »
Well acording to people like him, guns are why active shooters happen. They fire themsleves and target all by themselves.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Well, they OBVIOUSLY have a mind of their own. . . - Alec the Victim Baldwin

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #126 on: December 19, 2021, 02:51:34 PM »
Search Warrant Issued for Alec Bladwin’s iPhone

https://thegreggjarrett.com/search-warrant-issued-for-alec-bladwins-iphone/

Baldwin's lawyers will say "The iPhone may have been the one who pulled the trigger.  Police have issued a warrant supporting this theory of events."
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #127 on: December 19, 2021, 03:48:10 PM »
Baldwin's lawyers will say "The iPhone may have been the one who pulled the trigger.  Police have issued a warrant supporting this theory of events."
Well, Siri is real to some people so maybe she could have pulled the trigger?  :rofl:

Inspector

« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2021, 02:10:11 AM »

QUIETShooter

« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2021, 08:17:03 AM »
In my opinion Alec Baldwin should be worried.  It seems the investigation is going slowly and it shows that investigators are leaving no stone unturned and gathering as much information as they can so when the time comes to charges, the charges will stick.

I'm worried that if it goes to trial, it will become a "celebrity circus" like the OJ trial.  Even the judge seemed to enjoy the instant celebrity.

Kim Potter is like one of us.  Just an ordinary citizen.  Alec Baldwin is considered a god in some circles, especially amongst the crowd that dwells in "another" sewer known as Hollywood.

And it does seem that trial outcomes falls in line with what would satisfy the masses lately, lest we have another LA riot scenario and the rooftop Koreans have to man their posts again.....

ren

« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2021, 09:20:19 AM »
regardless of the legal outcome, Alec Baldwin did kill someone
Deeds Not Words

eyeeatingfish

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #132 on: January 03, 2022, 04:28:24 AM »
I would say not.

Great.  If anyone asks me my opinion, I should just say, "No," and the supporting fact would be, "Someone on a gun forum said so, too."

:crazy: :wacko: :geekdanc:
-- Melvin Udall

QUIETShooter

« Reply #133 on: January 03, 2022, 07:54:30 AM »

Roger that.  No if's, ands, or buts.

groveler

« Reply #134 on: January 03, 2022, 10:09:28 AM »
Is it not true, that here in Hawaii, regardless of the circumstance, that someone who kills somebody
gets arrested? So a Judge gets to sort the law out and not a cop?
One of the few Hawaii practices I agree with.  I'm not really big on letting cops interpret the law
as they see fit.  Alec should have been arrested and hauled before a judge.
 :popcorn:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #135 on: January 03, 2022, 11:46:06 AM »
Is it not true, that here in Hawaii, regardless of the circumstance, that someone who kills somebody
One of the few Hawaii practices I agree with.  I'm not really big on letting cops interpret the law
I'm not sure "arrested" is accurate.  I think (from reading about many of those cases) the Cops will detain you for questioning.  If the facts appear to support a valid justification such as self defense, and the prosecutor at that time doesn't intend to file charges, you will most likely be released without charges.

But, if the Cops on the scene have a reasonable suspicion that what you did was not justified -- that you did break the law -- then they will arrest you.  When you're arraigned, they may or may not drop the charges, continue incarceration or release you on bail.

Baldwin would be able to post any amount of bail the judge might require, so I doubt the investigators will want to file charges until 100% of available facts are gathered.  In the meantime, he's walking around just as freely as he would be on bail.

If, and when, they finally arrest him, it'll be interesting to see how severe the charges are.  It'll probably be a manslaughter charge due to negligence or something similar.

I just hope the investigators learned what not to do from the Simpson case.  OJ should have never been found Not Guilty, but the police created enough reasonable doubt for the jury to acquit.  The civil trial was not so forgiving.  Ask yourself, how can one trial reach one verdict, and the other one that followed find him "responsible for the deaths?"  Obviously, the same evidence was viewed differently by the people making the judgement.

Anyway, Baldwin pretty much gave the prosecutors the statement they needed to convict.  In his TV performance -- um, interview -- he said that nobody but the armorer for firearm props was allowed to give firearms to the actors on set before a rehearsal or take, so they can personally check the weapons to be sure they are safe.  If he knows that, then why did he accept the gun from someone other than the armorer?  Why didn't he say to the director, "Get the armorer over here to check this gun so I know it's safe?

BALDWIN broke protocol when he accepted the firearm from the wrong person.  That's negligence at the very least.  Some might say gross negligence, since we are talking about lethal weapons which he's handled on numerous other projects.

Blame everyone but yourself?  Not when you were the person who fired the thing.
-- Melvin Udall

groveler

« Reply #136 on: January 03, 2022, 12:07:54 PM »
I'm not sure "arrested" is accurate.  I think (from reading about many of those cases) the Cops will detain you for questioning.  If the facts appear to support a valid justification such as self defense, and the prosecutor at that time doesn't intend to file charges, you will most likely be released without charges.

But, if the Cops on the scene have a reasonable suspicion that what you did was not justified -- that you did break the law -- then they will arrest you.  When you're arraigned, they may or may not drop the charges, continue incarceration or release you on bail.

Baldwin would be able to post any amount of bail the judge might require, so I doubt the investigators will want to file charges until 100% of available facts are gathered.  In the meantime, he's walking around just as freely as he would be on bail.

If, and when, they finally arrest him, it'll be interesting to see how severe the charges are.  It'll probably be a manslaughter charge due to negligence or something similar.

I just hope the investigators learned what not to do from the Simpson case.  OJ should have never been found Not Guilty, but the police created enough reasonable doubt for the jury to acquit.  The civil trial was not so forgiving.  Ask yourself, how can one trial reach one verdict, and the other one that followed find him "responsible for the deaths?"  Obviously, the same evidence was viewed differently by the people making the judgement.

Anyway, Baldwin pretty much gave the prosecutors the statement they needed to convict.  In his TV performance -- um, interview -- he said that nobody but the armorer for firearm props was allowed to give firearms to the actors on set before a rehearsal or take, so they can personally check the weapons to be sure they are safe.  If he knows that, then why did he accept the gun from someone other than the armorer?  Why didn't he say to the director, "Get the armorer over here to check this gun so I know it's safe?

BALDWIN broke protocol when he accepted the firearm from the wrong person.  That's negligence at the very least.  Some might say gross negligence, since we are talking about lethal weapons which he's handled on numerous other projects.

Blame everyone but yourself?  Not when you were the person who fired the thing.
"I'm not sure "arrested" is accurate.  I think (from reading about many of those cases) the Cops will detain you for questioning"

I'm probably nit pik-ing here but any time you are handcuffed and detained, I'd call that an arrest.
Charges are a different issue, but that is what an arraignment is for.

The first words out of my mouth would be;
Am I being detained?
Am I free to go?
If I'm being detained and I'm not free to go, it is request a lawyer time.
and quit talking.
That is an arrest of your freedom to go about your business.

Alec caused a death and that has to be answered.
Purposeful, poor judgement, or accidentally.
The explanation must be a matter of public record.
Not a "Wink, wink, Nod, nod".

changemyoil66

« Reply #137 on: January 03, 2022, 12:22:50 PM »

Spoke a while ago to a few HPD friends and their SOP is to detain someone. And if charges are not filed by the  time the 2 days is up, then they will release u pending further investigation.  If you're lucky, you only sit in jail for less than a day and the prosecutor declines to file any charges.  And if you're even luckier, HPD at scene doesn't follow SOP and you don't get arrested at all. 

Heavies

« Reply #138 on: January 03, 2022, 12:26:47 PM »
Great.  If anyone asks me my opinion, I should just say, "No," and the supporting fact would be, "Someone on a gun forum said so, too."

:crazy: :wacko: :geekdanc:

Why you going to make a reply like that?  Don’t troll

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #139 on: January 03, 2022, 12:31:07 PM »
"I'm not sure "arrested" is accurate.  I think (from reading about many of those cases) the Cops will detain you for questioning"

I'm probably nit pik-ing here but any time you are handcuffed and detained, I'd call that an arrest.
Charges are a different issue, but that is what an arraignment is for.

The first words out of my mouth would be;
Am I being detained?
Am I free to go?
If I'm being detained and I'm not free to go, it is request a lawyer time.
and quit talking.
That is an arrest of your freedom to go about your business.

Alec caused a death and that has to be answered.
Purposeful, poor judgement, or accidentally.
The explanation must be a matter of public record.
Not a "Wink, wink, Nod, nod".

I wouldn't go with the annoying "Am I being detained, or am I free to go?" tirade.  I'd just tell them I'm willing to cooperate and answer all of their questions, but I'd like to consult my attorney and have them present before I say anything.

If you already gave them a vague statement, like "This stranger threatened me with that knife, and I shot him in self defense," that's all you need to say at the scene.  Save the details for when your lawyer gets with you.

If you just shot someone, I don't think saying "Am I being detained?" is a very intelligent question for you to ask!   :rofl:
-- Melvin Udall