Online registration (Read 6781 times)

stangzilla

Re: Online registration
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2022, 09:46:32 PM »
According to Hifico, the seller needs to send the signed pistol permit paperwork to hpd in 48 hours. They are usually on top of all the legal stuff

stangzilla

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2022, 10:12:34 PM »
Hpd will also tell you to bring back your stripped lower after you build it to update the registration info, but that's not what the law is.
Couple other times they were dead wrong on info too. So I have a hard time believing what they say if it's not in writing.
Even when I had their instructions in writing and showed it to them, they still said I was wrong. Couple days later, turns out I was right

stangzilla

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2022, 07:22:13 AM »

changemyoil66

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2022, 07:25:44 AM »
Just a FYI, there is no reg for tasers.

I spoke to a few people who say there is because HPD told them. 2 are an "informational briefing" instructor. 1 is a firearms "dealer", who's cousin is also HPD and told him there is reg.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

stangzilla

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2022, 05:35:23 PM »
Just talked to Suzy at HPD firearms
she said no need go back to HPD with the signed PTA.  the seller will send it in to HPD.
but take a pic of the signed PTA so you have the permit #, that you will need for the filling out of the online form
fill out everything on the online form, if you don't it will be invalid
you do everything correctly and fill everything out , just register online.  no need go back to HPD   :thumbsup:

dirsh

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2022, 06:39:16 PM »
Just talked to Suzy at HPD firearms
she said no need go back to HPD with the signed PTA.  the seller will send it in to HPD.
but take a pic of the signed PTA so you have the permit #, that you will need for the filling out of the online form
fill out everything on the online form, if you don't it will be invalid
you do everything correctly and fill everything out , just register online.  no need go back to HPD   :thumbsup:

:shaka: :geekdanc:

Time to buy some gunz
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
╾━╤デ╦︻

stangzilla

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2022, 09:38:28 AM »
today they should email the PTA.  thats what it says on the window at HPD
its 0930, still no email.  lunch time i'll call them. shouldn't have to wait all day for the email.  or better i just pick it up in person, faster.
I knew it would be like this.  fucked up! 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2022, 10:17:23 AM »
today they should email the PTA.  thats what it says on the window at HPD
its 0930, still no email.  lunch time i'll call them. shouldn't have to wait all day for the email.  or better i just pick it up in person, faster.
I knew it would be like this.  fucked up!

The officer with the email password is out sick today.

They're addressing the issue....

[/sarc]

:geekdanc: :rofl:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

stangzilla

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2022, 10:21:09 AM »
The officer with the email password is out sick today.

They're addressing the issue....

[/sarc]

:geekdanc: :rofl:

i wouldn't be surprised if it were true

next time I'll just pick up in person.
if when i call they tell me they send the email by the end of the day, that's BS

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2022, 10:26:12 AM »
i wouldn't be surprised if it were true

next time I'll just pick up in person.
if when i call they tell me they send the email by the end of the day, that's BS

Tell them if the permit has been approved, they are looking at another lawsuit.  Any unwarranted delay of your ability to pick up your new firearm can be construed as violating your 2A rights.

They have no excuse for failing to send it immediately upon approval.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

stangzilla

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2022, 11:27:31 AM »
finally got the email at about 1100
but then i go to download the attached PDF file and it keeps loading and loading and loading.  ok, now I'm getting pissed.
good thing I'm at work and I forward it to my work email.  ok now it works.
geez, what an adventure just to get a permit

Direjackalope

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2022, 12:08:21 PM »
I got my pistol permit emailed on the 26th.  Printed it out and used it successfully on the 27th. No problems to report and online registration is submitted and pending.

If the glare of a shiny new stainless steel Mark IV Target blinds you on Saturday on the pistol range I apologize in advance!

stangzilla

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2022, 12:10:59 PM »
I got my pistol permit emailed on the 26th.  Printed it out and used it successfully on the 27th. No problems to report and online registration is submitted and pending.

If the glare of a shiny new stainless steel Mark IV Target blinds you on Saturday on the pistol range I apologize in advance!

nice!
I have the Mark IV Hunter.  great gun and super easy take down for cleaning.
congratulations on the new pistol!   :shaka:

aletheuo137

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2022, 12:44:27 PM »
finally got the email at about 1100
but then i go to download the attached PDF file and it keeps loading and loading and loading.  ok, now I'm getting pissed.
good thing I'm at work and I forward it to my work email.  ok now it works.
geez, what an adventure just to get a permit
Go load and squeeze off a couple of rounds. It'll make you feel better!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

stangzilla

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2022, 01:28:58 PM »
Go load and squeeze off a couple of rounds. It'll make you feel better!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

yeah that's always good medicine  :shaka:

rpoL98

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2022, 05:14:13 PM »
I notice they got the multiple long guns for 1 submittal working, online registration.  last time I tried (April), it didn't work.  has to be same seller/dealer.

jc2721

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2022, 08:52:53 AM »
Private sale.
Does the buyer need to take the signed permit (signed by seller at transfer) back to HPD to register handgun?
YES, NOW you (the buyer) must bring the signed permit (handgun) or fill out the long gun form IF you are doing a PRIVATE PARTY (non-FFL) transaction.  I'm actually not sure if you MUST bring the firearm in for inspection--I'll have to ask the next time I'm there (since things seem to change everytime).

Nostayhome

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2022, 09:32:16 AM »
I have a question about the online permit to acquire.
When does the password you created at hpd come into play?
I went on line to register to get the pta emailed to me but it didn’t ask for a password. I did receive a confirmation from hpd stating that I set it up correctly.

jc2721

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2022, 10:03:14 AM »
My GUESS is that when they email you the PTA you will then need to use your personal password to access the document and print it out.  If you send in an online registration HPD will email you a password (one that they've created) to access the document.

changemyoil66

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2022, 10:09:20 AM »
I have a question about the online permit to acquire.
When does the password you created at hpd come into play?
I went on line to register to get the pta emailed to me but it didn’t ask for a password. I did receive a confirmation from hpd stating that I set it up correctly.

When you apply for the PTA at HPD, they have you complete a form that you need to choose a username and password.  They have you take a picture of this paper because you do not get it back.

Then they will email you the PTA that you can print out.