Brent Hamasaki, FFL (Read 803 times)

mrgaf

Brent Hamasaki, FFL
« on: January 19, 2022, 01:59:23 PM »
Thinking about bringing in a shotgun from Buds Gun shop. Warren Oshiro no longer offers his services and Mr. Hamasaki is listed as a Buds preferred dealer. I called and left him a message to make sure it’s ok with him before I order. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks! :shaka:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Omglol

Re: Brent Hamasaki, FFL
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 04:14:56 PM »
Thinking about bringing in a shotgun from Buds Gun shop. Warren Oshiro no longer offers his services and Mr. Hamasaki is listed as a Buds preferred dealer. I called and left him a message to make sure it’s ok with him before I order. Any info would be appreciated.

I usually send a email. Posted they at shot show this week so may not reply right away.

RifleArts

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 04:58:31 PM »

Brent is a solid guy. Echo the email first.

Pancakes

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 10:04:51 AM »
I used him, he was a cool guy. The only downside is if you use him is he only has gun pick up on Saturday.

pacwire

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 10:42:39 AM »
All

Brent is currently attending SHOT SHOW in Las Vegas.  I know this because i emailed him that im getting my permit on X date and he informed me he will reopen on 1/25/22 (Tuesday)  BTW he has new hours too!  Ask him...On 1/25 his hours will be 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM.

Great Guy and I always use him.

Hope this helps!

Aloha!

Phazuka

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2022, 10:25:03 AM »
+1 for Brent Hamasaki

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

mrgaf

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 04:04:28 PM »
Talked with him on Monday. Really nice guy. Transfer fee is $25. Got a pistola coming his way….. :thumbsup:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman