Money Shot Challenge (Read 1329 times)

dirsh

Re: Money Shot Challenge
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2022, 12:16:24 PM »
Probably only good for one hit.  It'll likely shatter on impact.

I was thinking of metal stamping plates, used for stamping things like inventory numbers attached to keys, dog tags, etc.

They are available in a variety of sizes, shapes, materials and prices.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=metal+stamping+blanks&crid=1TJOY3R6RHDAI&sprefix=metal+stamping+blanks%2Caps%2C229&ref=nb_sb_noss
I’m down for this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
╾━╤デ╦︻

aieahound

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2022, 03:32:26 PM »
I have these aluminum pieces if any one wants to pick up in Kalihi. I'll only charge $2 each, that way you won't have to shoot real money.
Wow.....inflation!

HaHa. I didn’t even catch this until OF’s comment.
Pay two buck to shoot a dollar that’s not a dollar.

I just ordered 50 stamping blanks from Amazon for $10. 1 inch diameter.
Cheaper than shooting at a quarter I guess and easier than a dime.
Does this qualify?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08RSF7XPQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Rocky

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

dogman

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2022, 07:31:45 PM »
If anyone wants to meet tomorrow mid morning in Kalihi by Libby's Manapua Shop Building, you can grab some of these and help distribute them. They will be discounted 100% of the listed price while supply lasts. Got over a hundred of em. PM me for location and time, half of you that posted here know the location.

Bota-CS1

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2022, 04:16:18 PM »
If anyone wants to meet tomorrow mid morning in Kalihi by Libby's Manapua Shop Building, you can grab some of these and help distribute them. They will be discounted 100% of the listed price while supply lasts. Got over a hundred of em. PM me for location and time, half of you that posted here know the location.

If anyone picked these up put “In Rocky we Trust” on it before you use it.
No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

drck1000

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2022, 04:21:39 PM »
If anyone picked these up put “In Rocky we Trust” on it before you use it.
I have some of the "dogman special" coins.  Will hopefully shoot them end of Feb. . .