ammo/cash donations needed for veterans range day (Read 3364 times)

macsak

ammo/cash donations needed for veterans range day
« on: December 16, 2014, 05:00:10 PM »
www.warrior360.org
SRGC is hosting some veterans for a range day december 29
2aHI and HDF are collecting donations of ammo (9mm, 5.56, .308) or cash
i will be coordinating
you may pm me, or i will be at the christmas get-together tomorrow night at dexter's
or at the hdf range day on december 27th

mahalo for your support

zippz

Re: ammo/cash donations needed for veterans range day
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 09:14:27 PM »
Could you find out more information for this range day on what they will be doing and who they will be helping?  I haven't renewed my SRGC membership so didn't get their email on this.  Dammit, should've gone to their club meeting last week.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

GotFirearms?

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 10:31:26 PM »
Could you find out more information for this range day on what they will be doing and who they will be helping?  I haven't renewed my SRGC membership so didn't get their email on this.  Dammit, should've gone to their club meeting last week.

Lucky you didn't go to the meeting cause they voted not to have it in Dec

macsak

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 10:33:08 PM »

pm sent