Range Permanently closed, employees poisoned by lead and out on Worker’s Comp. (Read 9742 times)

Rocky Davis

:closed:   Permanently closed, employees poisoned by lead an out on Worker’s Comp. 

If you are a member of Honolulu Firearms & Range you need to get tested for lead contamination. If you shot at the range in the past you need to get tested for lead contamination.

The place is a toxic waste dump. Now they are failing to comply with federal regulations on the cleanup of a toxic waste dump. You can certainly go and shoot there again just know that you are taking your health for granted and you are jeopardizing your life.

This will be the first cop shop owned by police in Hawai’i * BE CAREFUL *. Everything you say or do WILL be used against you.  If you need a great indoor range go to X-Ring, it’s a much better place. 

Q

:closed:   Permanently closed, employees poisoned by lead an out on Worker’s Comp. 

If you are a member of Honolulu Firearms & Range you need to get tested for lead contamination. If you shot at the range in the past you need to get tested for lead contamination.

The place is a toxic waste dump. Now they are failing to comply with federal regulations on the cleanup of a toxic waste dump. You can certainly go and shoot there again just know that you are taking your health for granted and you are jeopardizing your life.

This will be the first cop shop owned by police in Hawai’i * BE CAREFUL *. Everything you say or do WILL be used against you.  If you need a great indoor range go to X-Ring, it’s a much better place.

I know the new owners personally, and this is unfounded defamation against good people.

Furthermore, let is not forget that X-Ring begged everyone for help getting established, promising to do it's part to to take care of the community and those who helped, then personally burned everyone that did.

I would rather take the chance of getting lead poisoning than support businesses that don't keep their word and are only focused on profit generation, rather than taking care of the community that supports them.

bass monkey

I know the new owners personally, and this is unfounded defamation against good people.

Furthermore, let is not forget that X-Ring begged everyone for help getting established, promising to do it's part to to take care of the community and those who helped, then personally burned everyone that did.

I would rather take the chance of getting lead poisoning than support businesses that don't keep their word and are only focused on profit generation, rather than taking care of the community that supports them.

Well said. 
Lots of people wrote in,  and then they acted like nothing

changemyoil66

Not sure if it's unfounded defamation.  They are owned by cops right?  And we all have been in gun shops and overheard the customers talking about "stuff".  So if HPD comes asking if X person ever came into the store and what they heard, they won't lie about what was said.  This also goes regardless if the owners/workers are cops or not.  Being caught in a lie is never good.

Q

Not sure if it's unfounded defamation.  They are owned by cops right?  And we all have been in gun shops and overheard the customers talking about "stuff".  So if HPD comes asking if X person ever came into the store and what they heard, they won't lie about what was said.  This also goes regardless if the owners/workers are cops or not.  Being caught in a lie is never good.

Saying that this store is owned by the cops is like saying ogc is owned by the military.

And regardless of who owns the shop, it's their personal choice to report anything they feel is a private or public safety concern or a hazard to their business; that's why there is a significant difference between circumstantial and tangible evidence in court.

You guys are making unfound accusations about people you don't even know, thinking that they are out to get you, when in fact firearms are a hobby for them. And if you're worried about saying "stuff" and getting reported, refrain from saying stuff that may indicate you in an illegal crime or activity and you'll be fine.

ren

I just remembered that I wrote in for XRing. Can I get a membership pass?
Hmmm 1st post by Rocky Davis.
Deeds Not Words

Q

I just remembered that I wrote in for XRing. Can I get a membership pass?
Hmmm 1st post by Rocky Davis.

You mean the membership pass that was promised to anyone who wrote to the bank to get them funding?

They know nothing of what you speak  O0

bushidoaa808

If you know Rocky’s history, then you know not to believe a word of it. Heard the new owners are fixing up the place per OSHA and EPA standards. We’ll see how it goes. But always take what Rocky, or Dave, or whatever he changes his name to with a grain of salt.

ren

If you know Rocky’s history, then you know not to believe a word of it. Heard the new owners are fixing up the place per OSHA and EPA standards. We’ll see how it goes. But always take what Rocky, or Dave, or whatever he changes his name to with a grain of salt.

this Rocky?
Deeds Not Words

drck1000

A “friend” has been texting me, saying he works there now. He said range decontamination complete and ventilation fixed. I may check it out after this work craziness settles down.

changemyoil66

A “friend” has been texting me, saying he works there now. He said range decontamination complete and ventilation fixed. I may check it out after this work craziness settles down.

I stopped in the other day and prices are the same what they were.  I'm sure lead levels are ok, if not, they would not have reopened.

bushidoaa808

this Rocky?

Yup! That one! Rocky Davis Or Dave ”Dumb”rowski or whatever. Does super sketchy stuff. Always has, always will.