New stay at home order (Read 2428 times)

aaronc5362

New stay at home order
« on: August 25, 2020, 05:25:18 PM »
Does anyone know if the the new stay at home order will affect gun registration/ permit to acquire? Did HPD shut it down last time?

The new stay at home order is im effect from august 27 @ 1201 AM  til sept 10.

stangzilla

Re: New stay at home order
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 05:30:57 PM »
Does anyone know if the the new stay at home order will affect gun registration/ permit to acquire? Did HPD shut it down last time?

The new stay at home order is im effect from august 27 @1201 hours til sept 10.

they better be open.  i'm scheduled to pick up 2 pistols.  1 of them is a 1911 I am very looking forward to getting.
they did shut down the last time, but reopened bc was stated to be a essential service, I think they were threatened with a law suit

I waited over 3 months to pick up these pistols.  they better be F'ing open!!!!!!!   :grrr:

aaronc5362

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 05:48:24 PM »
Ikr!! I have an appointment on sept 10th that i made back in july. I waited patiently dammit!!!

stangzilla

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2020, 06:28:16 PM »
Ikr!! I have an appointment on sept 10th that i made back in july. I waited patiently dammit!!!

14 day stay at home. So they should be open on the 10th, right?

6716J

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2020, 08:03:28 PM »
They'll be open. Already stated in previous orders that firearms are essential. Even if HPD does everything in its power to keep us from it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

rklapp

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2020, 08:27:33 PM »
And KHSC stays open as before?

http://www.honolulu.gov/parks.html
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

aaronc5362

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2020, 05:29:02 AM »
And KHSC stays open as before?

http://www.honolulu.gov/parks.html

Seems like it from what i read from the link. Atleast i hope so. I guess cause theres mandatory supervision at khsc.. that theyll stay open.

Are rso's hired by the state or city and county? Or just anyone can volunteer for it?

aaronc5362

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2020, 05:33:11 AM »
14 day stay at home. So they should be open on the 10th, right?

I would assume it would end at 11:59 pm on sept. 10th or exactly 12 midnight for a complete 14 days lol.

But like yall said, they re-opened for the first stay at home order, i can only assume they will be open for this 1 as well. 🤞🤞

stangzilla

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2020, 05:46:09 AM »
I'm going to call today

zippz

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2020, 07:39:58 AM »
Seems like it from what i read from the link. Atleast i hope so. I guess cause theres mandatory supervision at khsc.. that theyll stay open.

Are rso's hired by the state or city and county? Or just anyone can volunteer for it?

Contracted C&C employees.  The silhouette range, shotgun range, and bays use volunteers, so it should be possible to have volunteers at the bullseye pistol and rifle ranges.  I assume the range would be closed for the stay at home order and yo keep the employees home.  Find out today.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

stangzilla

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2020, 08:17:48 AM »
I'm going to call today

just spoke with Suzy at firearms, she said they will remain open

drck1000

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2020, 08:40:13 AM »
just spoke with Suzy at firearms, she said they will remain open
Woo hoo! New 1911 soon!  :thumbsup:  8)

stangzilla

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2020, 08:52:25 AM »
Woo hoo! New 1911 soon!  :thumbsup:  8)

and Mark IV Hunter   :thumbsup:

aaronc5362

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2020, 12:16:59 PM »
Ah i see thanks stang and everyone else. :worship:

I only called twice but kept going to voicemail box.

aaronc5362

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2020, 12:19:03 PM »
Contracted C&C employees.  The silhouette range, shotgun range, and bays use volunteers, so it should be possible to have volunteers at the bullseye pistol and rifle ranges.  I assume the range would be closed for the stay at home order and yo keep the employees home.  Find out today.

Ah i see zippz. Yea thats the lingo i was looking for.. "contracted employees" lol. But good to know. Thanks!! 😁