Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 273803 times)

aletheuo137

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #2160 on: June 01, 2021, 07:47:42 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9637813/Texas-Republican-Gov-Greg-Abbot-says-VETO-states-legislatures-budget.html

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says he will STRIP state lawmakers of their pay and block their budget after Dems 'abandoned their duties' by walking out on the voting rights bill
Bravo Governor Abbot!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Glasser

« Reply #2161 on: June 01, 2021, 08:37:54 AM »
Fake elections get you fake Presidents who stand proxy for a scumbags  3rd term.

Barack Obama: Joe Biden ‘Finishing the Job’ with My Former Staff’

“I think that what we’re seeing now, is Joe and the administration are essentially finishing the job,” he said in an interview with New York Times columnist Ezra Klein. “And I think it’ll be an interesting test. Ninety percent of the folks who were there in my administration, they are continuing and building on the policies we talked about…”

Obama expressed his frustration that former President Donald Trump’s administration interrupted his ability to get credit for the strength of the economy.

“That clouds what I think would have been a more impactful shift in political views towards Democrats as a result of my presidency,” he said.

But Obama said he hoped Biden’s success would shift the next generation of Americans toward more leftist policies.

“If they’re successful over the next four years, as I think they will be, I think that will have an impact,” he said.

Obama said the political environment of the coronavirus pandemic was different, as Republicans had teamed up with Democrats to spend $2 trillion in economic stimulus and Americans were more willing to accept help from the government.

“I think we’re now in an environment where if we just get some big pieces in place, building on what we did before, people will notice,” Obama said. “And it will have a political impact.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/01/barack-obama-joe-biden-finishing-the-job-with-my-former-staff/

He is human garbage and sociopathic narcissist. 

omnigun

« Reply #2162 on: June 01, 2021, 09:20:15 AM »
Fake elections get you fake Presidents who stand proxy for a scumbags  3rd term.

Barack Obama: Joe Biden ‘Finishing the Job’ with My Former Staff’

“I think that what we’re seeing now, is Joe and the administration are essentially finishing the job,” he said in an interview with New York Times columnist Ezra Klein. “And I think it’ll be an interesting test. Ninety percent of the folks who were there in my administration, they are continuing and building on the policies we talked about…”

Obama expressed his frustration that former President Donald Trump’s administration interrupted his ability to get credit for the strength of the economy.

“That clouds what I think would have been a more impactful shift in political views towards Democrats as a result of my presidency,” he said.

But Obama said he hoped Biden’s success would shift the next generation of Americans toward more leftist policies.

“If they’re successful over the next four years, as I think they will be, I think that will have an impact,” he said.

Obama said the political environment of the coronavirus pandemic was different, as Republicans had teamed up with Democrats to spend $2 trillion in economic stimulus and Americans were more willing to accept help from the government.

“I think we’re now in an environment where if we just get some big pieces in place, building on what we did before, people will notice,” Obama said. “And it will have a political impact.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/01/barack-obama-joe-biden-finishing-the-job-with-my-former-staff/

He is human garbage and sociopathic narcissist.

For a second there I thought you were describing Trump.  :rofl: :rofl:

Would take Obama over Trump any day. 

Nothing is wrong with continuing policies....both parties do this dude.  Its called politics.

ren

« Reply #2163 on: June 01, 2021, 09:55:00 AM »
Deeds Not Words

Glasser

« Reply #2165 on: June 01, 2021, 12:02:07 PM »
That's hilarious. Maggie Habberman of the NYT is a flat out liar that has been caught printing fake garbage for the past 6 yrs about Trump. She is still saying Trump colluded with Russia. Her saying 'Trump claims he will be reinstated as POTUS'  has to be one of her biggest whoppers yet. She is correct and honest about as often as Omnidumb.

The fact Yahoo News is running that as a story when they are patient zero for Fusion GPS lie distribution makes it even funnier.

Glasser

« Reply #2166 on: June 01, 2021, 12:24:29 PM »

changemyoil66

« Reply #2167 on: June 01, 2021, 12:27:55 PM »
That's hilarious. Maggie Habberman of the NYT is a flat out liar that has been caught printing fake garbage for the past 6 yrs about Trump. She is still saying Trump colluded with Russia. Her saying 'Trump claims he will be reinstated as POTUS'  has to be one of her biggest whoppers yet. She is correct and honest about as often as Omnidumb.

The fact Yahoo News is running that as a story when they are patient zero for Fusion GPS lie distribution makes it even funnier.

That's why I posted it. Mainly the fact that it showed up on my yahoo feed tells you everything you need to know about it.

Glasser

« Reply #2168 on: June 03, 2021, 07:14:43 AM »
https://justthenews.com/nation/states/plan-end-absentee-ballot-curing-advances-wisconsin-capitol

2020 election fallout continues: Plan to end absentee ballot curing advances in Wisconsin

Glasser

« Reply #2169 on: June 06, 2021, 06:17:54 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/breaking-ruby-freemans-daughter-election-supervisor-wandrea-shaye-moss-subpoenaed-deposition-fulton-county-ga/

Ruby Freeman’s Daughter Election Supervisor Wandrea Shaye Moss Is Subpoenaed for Deposition in Fulton County GA

aletheuo137

« Reply #2170 on: June 07, 2021, 05:59:42 AM »
JOE SAYS ‘NO’: Sen. Manchin to Oppose Democrats’ Election Overhaul Legislation

https://hannity.com/media-room/joe-says-no-sen-manchin-to-oppose-democrats-election-overhaul-legislation/

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Glasser

« Reply #2171 on: June 07, 2021, 06:41:56 AM »
The consequences of Fauci's flip flops and failures plus the medias gaslighting leave folks feeling like there is no solution.

Senior Japanese Olympic Committee official dies after jumping in front of subway train as Tokyo struggles to decide whether to go ahead with next month's Games

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9660709/Senior-Japanese-Olympic-Committee-official-dies-jumping-subway-train.html

omnigun

« Reply #2172 on: June 07, 2021, 07:01:21 AM »
The consequences of Fauci's flip flops and failures plus the medias gaslighting leave folks feeling like there is no solution.

Senior Japanese Olympic Committee official dies after jumping in front of subway train as Tokyo struggles to decide whether to go ahead with next month's Games

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9660709/Senior-Japanese-Olympic-Committee-official-dies-jumping-subway-train.html

Beyond stupid comparison.   🙄
Next you gonna blame climate change on him. 

Japan's weaknesses are unrelated, much of it from not embracing vaccines.   Unlike the US. 

macsak

« Reply #2173 on: June 07, 2021, 07:07:03 AM »
Beyond stupid comparison.   🙄
Next you gonna blame climate change on him. 

Japan's weaknesses are unrelated, much of it from not embracing vaccines.   Unlike the US.

please show that japan's slow rollout is due to them "not embracing vaccines"...

omnigun

« Reply #2174 on: June 07, 2021, 07:24:20 AM »
please show that japan's slow rollout is due to them "not embracing vaccines"...

What? 
Not embracing vaccines is a direct cause of slow roll out?  What you smoking bro.  :rofl:

macsak

« Reply #2175 on: June 07, 2021, 07:26:13 AM »
What? 
Not embracing vaccines is a direct cause of slow roll out?  What you smoking bro.  :rofl:

so what problems are you attributing to not embracing vaccines?

omnigun

« Reply #2176 on: June 07, 2021, 08:05:20 AM »

The Olympics.... having issues with covid....

drck1000

« Reply #2177 on: June 07, 2021, 08:43:23 AM »
Roll out in context of availability?  How is that related to "not embracing"? 

Was having a discussion about the "not embracing" with a few folks this past weekend.  That can be a whole separate discussion.  In any case, it is my understanding that the vaxx is readily available, so "rolled out". 

macsak

« Reply #2178 on: June 07, 2021, 09:02:30 AM »
The Olympics.... having issues with covid....

please show how japan is "not embracing vaccines"...

changemyoil66

« Reply #2179 on: June 07, 2021, 10:15:31 AM »
FYI, I posted this in the COVID thread already.  1 major issue with Japan is that they didn't have enough certified staff to administer the vaxx.  At the time of the post, their vaxx rate was about 2%.  They are in such short staff that they're even asking dentist for help to administer the vaxx.

Info from a friend who lives in Japan and that is what their news was stating.