Here’s How A ‘Perfect Storm’ Led To A Spike In COVID Cases On The Westside (Read 541 times)

Glasser

Damnit Ren beat me to it.

ren

so you're one of the "smartest people"?

that's what you get when you add smart phones and dumb people
next thing you know it's all word salads and posts of all kinds being moved....

aieahound

Also on Civil Beat today: We Should Give More Free Money To Illegal Immigrants

https://www.civilbeat.org/2021/07/how-to-thank-hawaiis-immigrant-essential-workers/#comments

Strangely enough the comment section is still at zero

Methinks their horrible strategy for a new slave economy are not being received that well and the censorship bots are running overtime

I didn’t see the Illegal immigrant part. (No mention of migrants i.e. aliens. Word used by Supreme Court)
But as far as the rest, shouldn’t they plan for that on their own.
Get here legally and permanently, i hope they have a plan. Not based on government subsistence.
And don’t the legislators know about ESL (English as second language) curriculum in public schools ?
I hate to say it ( not really but kinda ) but that was Trump’s plan. Show you can support yourself when you get here.
America. Largest immigrant population in the world.

https://citizenpath.com/countries-with-the-most-immigrants/

Though migrant and immigrant are not synonymous
Props to the immigrants who used the front door.
My Father-in-Law is an immigrant and did very well.

Think it was immigrants that led to the corona spike on the west side ?
And they’re saying if you were vaccinated no need to get tested if you just have flu like symptoms.
Think that skews results ?
Still 15% of those positive were vaccinated.

P.S. my family and I are vaccinated for better or worse. (Wife and kids)
my brother and sister are probably not. We don’t talk about it.
« Last Edit: Today at 04:55:25 PM by aieahound »
“ I’ve had enough of someone else’s propaganda… I’m for truth, no matter who tells it. I’m for justice, no matter who it is for or against.”

Glasser

Dr Drew  said the highest level of protection they know of vs. variants atm is having natural antibodies,  interesting to know you were probably better off catching it the first wave.

Explains why vaxx people are taking in the shorts now.
« Last Edit: Today at 04:52:52 PM by Glasser »

macsak

Perhaps I am the issue.  Might just be my personality.  I am very opinionated and brash. 

I do disagree about "being wrong".  I do admit, even after 3 pages if I am wrong, when I am.  I operate on a very matter of fact basis.  If you can give me facts I can't refute than I will admit I am wrong and start believing those facts.  The trouble with political discussions its very hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt whos correct.  Each side can site things.  And many things like abortion and religion are almost impossible to argue about in the details.   Which is why I never say god doesn't exist but just I don't want to be made to follow your rules based on your ideas of what it could be. If your god wants you to be celibate so be it, but don't force those ideas on myself or others.  Hence keep religion out of schools and government. I probably come off as a jerk, don't really mean to, but at the same time I don't always make attempts to understand how it may make the other person feel.  I am not that empathetic.

the DSM has categories for that...

macsak

As said a million times the vaccine isn't perfect.  With the variants its even less than the original 95%.  I think I saw it was somewhere around 80%.  Which means you will definitely see cases. 

Yeah I do agree my approach is probably horrible.  But its like when you get into a toxic relationship.  Its hard to change. I am slightly more pleasant in real life I think.  Still willing to meet up with anyone.  I'm not like flapp. I am sociable.

no, you're not...

macsak

Dr Drew  said the highest level of protection they know of vs. variants atm is having natural antibodies,  interesting to know you were probably better off catching it the first wave.

Explains why vaxx people are taking in the shorts now.

Dr Drew?
what he said is true, but no thanks...

Glasser

the DSM has categories for that...

I actually LOLd

Flapp_Jackson

no, you're not...

#InHisOpinion
#IThink
#NoEvidence
#NotProvenInCourt
#DoesNotKnowMe
Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it.