The COVID Cult (Read 232392 times)

macsak

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #4380 on: May 20, 2021, 05:51:02 AM »

macsak

« Reply #4381 on: May 20, 2021, 05:53:36 AM »
yeah, increasing supply/"accessibility" sure caused an increase in demand...

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1395221142273675269

omnigun

« Reply #4382 on: May 20, 2021, 06:20:52 AM »
yeah, increasing supply/"accessibility" sure caused an increase in demand...

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1395221142273675269

Unfortunate,   I think the next best way is for private companies to make it mandatory.   

macsak

« Reply #4383 on: May 20, 2021, 06:26:25 AM »
Unfortunate,   I think the next best way is for private companies to make it mandatory.

unfortunate? still trying to avoid the fact you were wrong...

omnigun

« Reply #4384 on: May 20, 2021, 07:24:40 AM »
unfortunate? still trying to avoid the fact you were wrong...

I've said I was wrong.  It was worth a try that increasing ease of access might increase the amounts of vaccines.   It didn't hurt the effort, but didn't really help it that much.

Glasser

« Reply #4385 on: May 20, 2021, 08:16:12 AM »

Glasser

« Reply #4386 on: May 20, 2021, 08:24:26 AM »
Federal Law Prohibits Mandates of Emergency Use COVID Vaccines, Tests, Masks — 3 Resources You Can Use to Inform Your School or Employer

Under federal law, employers and universities cannot legally mandate COVID vaccines because they are unlicensed Emergency Use Authorization products which are, by definition, experimental. EUA products are by definition experimental, which requires people be given the right to refuse them.

Under the Nuremberg Code, the foundation of ethical medicine, no one may be coerced to participate in a medical experiment. Consent of the individual is “absolutely essential.”

“If a vaccine has been issued EUA by the FDA, it is not fully licensed and must be voluntary. A private party, such as an employer, school or hospital cannot circumvent the EUA law, which prohibits mandates. Indeed, the EUA law preventing mandates is so explicit that there is only one precedent case regarding an attempt to mandate an EUA vaccine.”

“Federal law, Title 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(I-III) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, states the following about products granted emergency authorization usage:

Individuals to whom the product is administered are informed—

(I) that the Secretary has authorized the emergency use of the product;

(II) of the significant known and potential benefits and risks of such use, and of the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown; and

(III) of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.

Any entity or organization that requires EUA COVID-19 vaccinations, COVID-19 tests or masks are in violation of federal law, and will likely face lawsuits if they don’t allow exemptions or alternatives.”
[/b][/u]

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/resources-federal-law-prohibits-mandates-emergency-use-covid-vaccines-tests-masks/

aletheuo137

« Reply #4387 on: May 20, 2021, 09:02:34 AM »
Federal Law Prohibits Mandates of Emergency Use COVID Vaccines, Tests, Masks — 3 Resources You Can Use to Inform Your School or Employer

Under federal law, employers and universities cannot legally mandate COVID vaccines because they are unlicensed Emergency Use Authorization products which are, by definition, experimental. EUA products are by definition experimental, which requires people be given the right to refuse them.

Under the Nuremberg Code, the foundation of ethical medicine, no one may be coerced to participate in a medical experiment. Consent of the individual is “absolutely essential.”

“If a vaccine has been issued EUA by the FDA, it is not fully licensed and must be voluntary. A private party, such as an employer, school or hospital cannot circumvent the EUA law, which prohibits mandates. Indeed, the EUA law preventing mandates is so explicit that there is only one precedent case regarding an attempt to mandate an EUA vaccine.”

“Federal law, Title 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(I-III) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, states the following about products granted emergency authorization usage:

(II) of the significant known and potential benefits and risks of such use, and of the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown; and

(III) of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.

Any entity or organization that requires EUA COVID-19 vaccinations, COVID-19 tests or masks are in violation of federal law, and will likely face lawsuits if they don’t allow exemptions or alternatives.”
[/b][/u]

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/resources-federal-law-prohibits-mandates-emergency-use-covid-vaccines-tests-masks/
Wow! Mahalo

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

aletheuo137

« Reply #4388 on: May 20, 2021, 09:10:08 AM »
The Government's Emergency Powers Myth

https://www.creators.com/read/judge-napolitano/05/21/the-governments-emergency-powers-myth

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

macsak

« Reply #4389 on: May 20, 2021, 10:06:12 AM »
these are not the "cases' you were looking for. move along.
https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1395457324978954241

changemyoil66

« Reply #4390 on: May 20, 2021, 10:25:07 AM »
With only 0.005% of people vaxxed in TAiwan and their new covid cases growing, they shut down the country again on the 19th.  This time, they even shut down schools.  The military is being used to disinfect the MRT (train stations) in full PPE.

Taiwan hopes to have their own vaxx by July.  But right now they are working on a deal with Moder and Astra for about 15 million doses.

Japan has about 2% vaxxed and is planning on using Pfizer.  But they don't have enough nurses to administer the shots, so they're training dentist. This is the #notarealdoctors time to shine. They've waited their entire career to be called as the urgency of them being needed is great.

changemyoil66

« Reply #4391 on: May 20, 2021, 10:38:21 AM »
I read an interesting post. There are restaurants who have customers come in with no mask due to the CDC's guidance.  But the states orders may not have been changed yet.  Some restaurants are refusing service to said maskless people.

The maskless are the ones who want the restaurants to open and make a living. It's the ones who are forcing the mask are the ones who wanted them to shut down all in the name of public safety.

Food for thought.

macsak

« Reply #4392 on: May 20, 2021, 10:42:25 AM »

changemyoil66

« Reply #4393 on: May 20, 2021, 11:31:25 AM »

When I hear people like her use the word "constitution" I barf.

omnigun

« Reply #4394 on: May 20, 2021, 11:52:24 AM »
I read an interesting post. There are restaurants who have customers come in with no mask due to the CDC's guidance.  But the states orders may not have been changed yet.  Some restaurants are refusing service to said maskless people.

The maskless are the ones who want the restaurants to open and make a living. It's the ones who are forcing the mask are the ones who wanted them to shut down all in the name of public safety.

Food for thought.

Could be the maskless people are preventing masked people from feeling comfortable and also causing loss of business its not just black and white.

omnigun

« Reply #4395 on: May 20, 2021, 11:53:18 AM »

[/b][/u]

Official approval is projected in the summer.  After which they can legally mandate vaccinations for covid.

macsak

« Reply #4396 on: May 20, 2021, 02:58:04 PM »

Glasser

« Reply #4397 on: May 20, 2021, 03:00:08 PM »
Its not just waiting for approval from the FDA. Fed and State HAVE TO PROVE mandatory vaccinationd WILL prevent spread of Bat Flu.

That recent SCOTUS case that came back 9-0 on warantless searches everyone thinks has to do with seizures and red flag laws? It was actually a massive rebuke to 'public health / community caretaker' angle government tries to use as an excuse to circumvent people's rights. A lot of lawyers pointed out that the ruling can now be specifically applied to mandatory vaccinations. The government can't say 'for the public good' anymore without any proof.

Glasser

« Reply #4398 on: May 20, 2021, 03:02:42 PM »
Here is some science to trust.

https://gript.ie/decision-to-lockdown-caused-282-times-the-loss-of-years-of-life-says-economics-professor/

Decision to lockdown caused 282 times the loss of years of life says Economics professor

examined over 80 research papers from around the world that studied lockdowns. He found that many of them employed false assumptions in their calculations, including: the assumption of a overstated reproduction rate for the virus; assuming a infection fatality rate that was too high  and not age dependent; assuming hospital capacity was assumed fixed and unchangeable; and  assuming individuals would not change behavior in the face of a new virus.

This led to analyses which, he believes, greatly overestimated the benefits of lockdowns and underestimated the harm the restrictions would cause.

After comparing regions with and without lockdowns around the world, and after counting the negative effects of lockdown on public health, the economist has calculated that for every year of life lockdowns has saved, it has caused the loss of 282 years of life.

In his study, he performed a cost benefit analysis specifically on life-years saved versus life-years lost due to lockdown measures. He concluded that in Canada lockdown measures saved 22,333 years of life.

However, the cost of lockdown, he calculated was up to 6,300,000 years of lost life. From these figures, he posits that lockdown was 282 times more deadly than

macsak