The COVID Cult (Read 879353 times)

macsak

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #4920 on: June 10, 2021, 06:17:19 AM »
The "R" rates of covid transmission is still being studied.  But we all know that it spreads. And we know vaccines reduce infection and spread.   The exact percentage is irrelevant.   Because the comparison is between less and more not exact numbers.  Obviously you should aim for less.  And we have data on that as the vaxx is 91% give or take effective at preventing infection.  You can't spread something you don't have.

of course the r value is still being studied, it is a snapshot over a period of time

and i love how you use "less" and "more" and say "the exact percentage is irrelevant", then give us a 91% effectiveness figure as proof...

Glasser

« Reply #4921 on: June 10, 2021, 06:33:49 AM »

HI has about 1.4 million
Of which, 200K are under 12 and not able to be vaxxed yet (per Green this morning)
70% of 1.4 million is about 980K, so lets round up to 1 million
This would mean of 1.2 million eligible to be vaxxed, 1 million would have to get vaxxed. Which would bring up the average to 80% and not 70% since under 12 are not able yet.

German scientific vaccination commission (STIKO) advises NOT to vaccinate healthy children against #COVID19, only severely pre-diseased children.

STIKO recommends vaccinations against coronavirus only for 12 to 17-year-olds with certain rare preexisting conditions.

Glasser

« Reply #4922 on: June 10, 2021, 06:51:52 AM »
So Fauci is still cutting them checks?

Joe Biden's acting White House budget director REFUSES to rule out sending more US money to Wuhan lab until science proves if it leaked coronavirus

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9670381/Acting-OMB-director-REFUSES-rule-sending-money-Wuhan-virus-leak-lab.html

hvybarrels

« Reply #4923 on: June 10, 2021, 09:03:55 AM »
When the word gets out how dangerous these vaccines are all hell is going to break loose.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

omnigun

« Reply #4924 on: June 10, 2021, 09:16:55 AM »
When the word gets out how dangerous these vaccines are all hell is going to break loose.

How are these vaccines "dangerous"?

ren

« Reply #4925 on: June 10, 2021, 09:19:04 AM »
Deeds Not Words

drck1000

« Reply #4926 on: June 10, 2021, 09:23:35 AM »
I bet the interwebs thinks Ren is a fan of Crazie Mazie based on search history.  Or a potential stalker. . .

:rofl:

ren

« Reply #4927 on: June 10, 2021, 09:30:46 AM »
I bet the interwebs thinks Ren is a fan of Crazie Mazie based on search history.  Or a potential stalker. . .

careful that's someone's mom
Deeds Not Words

drck1000

« Reply #4928 on: June 10, 2021, 09:46:54 AM »
careful that's someone's mom
She has kids?  But no matter, she's someone's daughter. . . how callous of me.  Mah bad. . .

macsak

« Reply #4929 on: June 10, 2021, 09:49:48 AM »

macsak

« Reply #4930 on: June 10, 2021, 09:53:59 AM »
We’ve gone from “100 percent effective in reducing deaths” to “safe and effective” to “safe for most people”
Can’t wait to see what’s next

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1402740990935506946

"that idiot" again...

macsak

« Reply #4931 on: June 10, 2021, 09:55:15 AM »

macsak

« Reply #4932 on: June 10, 2021, 09:56:08 AM »

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4933 on: June 10, 2021, 10:25:44 AM »
Fauci:  "If you're attacking me, you're attacking science."    :wtf:

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Glasser

« Reply #4934 on: June 10, 2021, 10:56:50 AM »
Fauci:  "If you're attacking me, you're attacking science."    :wtf:

Bill Nye should sue!!

Glasser

« Reply #4935 on: June 10, 2021, 11:02:42 AM »

Starnded on a Desert Island ... Hirono or Lingle?

changemyoil66

« Reply #4936 on: June 10, 2021, 11:36:07 AM »
At least Lingle is taller, so she can help you reach those coconuts.

Glasser

« Reply #4937 on: June 10, 2021, 11:57:38 AM »
Wait, what happened? They were the heroes of COVID response willing to put their lives on the line day in and day out just a few minutes ago.

Registered Nurse Speaks Out After More Than 170 Houston Methodist Hospital Employees Suspended Without Pay For Refusing Covid Jab

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/registered-nurse-speaks-170-houston-methodist-hospital-employees-suspended-without-pay-refusing-covid-jab-audio/

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4938 on: June 10, 2021, 12:27:58 PM »
Wait, what happened? They were the heroes of COVID response willing to put their lives on the line day in and day out just a few minutes ago.

Registered Nurse Speaks Out After More Than 170 Houston Methodist Hospital Employees Suspended Without Pay For Refusing Covid Jab

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/registered-nurse-speaks-170-houston-methodist-hospital-employees-suspended-without-pay-refusing-covid-jab-audio/

The problem as I see it is these mandates are being created by private companies, not the government.  Therefore, the Nuremberg Code and US Statutes against mandating experimental (not yet  approved) vaccines probably won't hold water. 

However, if the refusal is based on individual health reasons or religious beliefs, the employer is required by law to make reasonable accommodations for those refusing the vaccine, such as providing more effective PPE, hand sanitizers, and even routine testing.  If the employer says, "Don't like it? Then leave!", it could be violating anti-discrimination laws.

And, no, OmniGrub, you don't have to repeat your religion-hating comments.  The First Amendment protects religious practices, as do Equal Employment Opportunity statutes.  You don't have to believe in the practice to admit it's a civil right that deserves defending.

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #4939 on: June 10, 2021, 12:49:05 PM »
The problem as I see it is these mandates are being created by private companies, not the government.  Therefore, the Nuremberg Code and US Statutes against mandating experimental (not yet  approved) vaccines probably won't hold water. 

However, if the refusal is based on individual health reasons or religious beliefs, the employer is required by law to make reasonable accommodations for those refusing the vaccine, such as providing more effective PPE, hand sanitizers, and even routine testing.  If the employer says, "Don't like it? Then leave!", it could be violating anti-discrimination laws.

And, no, OmniGrub, you don't have to repeat your religion-hating comments.  The First Amendment protects religious practices, as do Equal Employment Opportunity statutes.  You don't have to believe in the practice to admit it's a civil right that deserves defending.

1 might ask of the 170 who have been working since last year, how many got sick?  If the answer is 0, or a very low %, then is the vaxx really needed?