The COVID Cult (Read 879765 times)

changemyoil66

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #6500 on: August 02, 2021, 05:30:04 PM »
Heres the test. If he truly believes in rights, then ask fauci a 2a question. If he says no, then enter being a hypocrite.

Same goes with any other politician talking about rights.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

ren

« Reply #6501 on: August 02, 2021, 06:17:25 PM »
So, does this mean that anyone who shows symptoms of ANY disease and then subsequently infects someone else is liable for violating the civil rights of those they infect?

Like, you're at work, and a coworker comes in obviously sick (sneezing, coughing, looking beat up).  They couldn't afford to take the day off, so they decided to go to work anyway and power through the symptoms.

Is that person liable for your pain and suffering if you catch it?  Financial damages?  Medical costs?

If we have a right to not be infected, it only makes sense.

The real question is, how do you know that is the person who infected you?  Could have been the person you brushed against getting off the bus.

Which brings us full circle.  If you have NO symptoms and haven't been tested every other day, there's no way to know who you infected -- if anyone -- because you don't know that you're infected.

#ForeverLockdown #BubbleBoy
Deeds Not Words

macsak

« Reply #6502 on: August 02, 2021, 07:22:16 PM »
Fauci: "Even if you are without symptoms, you very well may infect another person…So in essence, you are encroaching on their individual rights."

Sounds like sound scientific theory. . .

#scientistatheart
#constitutionalattorneyatheart

Glasser

« Reply #6503 on: August 03, 2021, 07:58:31 AM »
Trust the Science.

US Hits 70% Vaccination Rate A Month Behind Schedule As Delta Continues To Surge

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/us-hits-70-vaccination-rate-month-behind-schedule-delta-continues-surge

'Experts' Move The Goalposts, Declare Herd Immunity Threshold Now 90% Due To Delta

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/experts-move-goalposts-declare-herd-immunity-threshold-now-90-due-delta

macsak

« Reply #6504 on: August 03, 2021, 08:40:05 AM »
facts change, bruh
goalposts not moved..

Trust the Science.

US Hits 70% Vaccination Rate A Month Behind Schedule As Delta Continues To Surge

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/us-hits-70-vaccination-rate-month-behind-schedule-delta-continues-surge

'Experts' Move The Goalposts, Declare Herd Immunity Threshold Now 90% Due To Delta

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/experts-move-goalposts-declare-herd-immunity-threshold-now-90-due-delta

changemyoil66

« Reply #6505 on: August 03, 2021, 08:58:20 AM »
So many critical thinkers mentioned this before and were called tin foil.

Vaxx passports will be needed.
Some hospitals now requiring employees to be vaxxed, with limited exceptions. HPH chief was on KHON2 news this morning stating they're not waiting for FDA approval to require it.
Feds requiring same as above
Offspring drummer fired for not getting vaxxed due to his medical condition (some against the man band they were)

And more to come. See how easy choice can be taken away.  Create an emergency and push a narrative and people will force compliance.

InB4 making life difficult for the unvaxxed to force compliance.

I have seen post on FB that people say the unvaxxed should be denied medical treatment if they need it because the vaxx is available and 1 chooses not to get it. But yet they all silent when a rapist needs medical treatment due to being injured from either the police or the victim fighting back. Or a child molester gets jacked up in prison, druggy OD's,  and so on.

astroboy

« Reply #6506 on: August 03, 2021, 09:16:03 AM »
Let Sen. Scalise refresh your memory. 

aletheuo137

« Reply #6507 on: August 03, 2021, 09:48:47 AM »
Punk Band ‘Offspring’ Fires Drummer for Refusing to Take COVID Vaccine Due to His Pre-Existing Conditions

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/punk-band-offspring-fires-drummer-refusing-take-covid-vaccine-due-pre-existing-conditions/

Offspring drummer Pete Parada has been fired by the “punk” band Offspring for refusing to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

Parada had been in the band for over fourteen years and is following the advice of his doctor who said that he should not get it due to his pre-existing conditions.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Glasser

« Reply #6508 on: August 03, 2021, 10:28:21 AM »
Punk Band ‘Offspring’ Fires Drummer for Refusing to Take COVID Vaccine Due to His Pre-Existing Conditions

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/punk-band-offspring-fires-drummer-refusing-take-covid-vaccine-due-pre-existing-conditions/

Offspring drummer Pete Parada has been fired by the “punk” band Offspring for refusing to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

Parada had been in the band for over fourteen years and is following the advice of his doctor who said that he should not get it due to his pre-existing conditions.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Interesting thing about that story is Dexter Holland the lead singer has a PHD in molecular bio and did his thesis on 'molecular dynamics of HIV and general virus/host interactions.'

I am guessing that replacing the drummer has more to do with all the venues forcing Vaccination to enter than it does science.

Pete will be just fine, he's a multi-millionaire a few times over.

hvybarrels

« Reply #6509 on: August 03, 2021, 11:31:58 AM »
The best thing about the punk rock scene was the underground DIY vibe, but that all went away when corporate money got involved with what I call the "Green Dayification" effect. Boring. Cookie cutter. Conformist.

Banning acts from popular venues could spark a serious revival!  :thumbsup:

Imagine shopping for some raw milk at an illegal farmers market with live music and accidentally discovering the new DEVO when they were just getting started  :worship:
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

changemyoil66

« Reply #6510 on: August 03, 2021, 11:38:47 AM »
The best thing about the punk rock scene was the underground DIY vibe, but that all went away when corporate money got involved with what I call the "Green Dayification" effect. Boring. Cookie cutter. Conformist.

Banning acts from popular venues could spark a serious revival!  :thumbsup:

Imagine shopping for some raw milk at an illegal farmers market with live music and accidentally discovering the new DEVO when they were just getting started  :worship:

The alt/punk scene really died down after the early 2000. Even Blink182 music was very melowish toward the end of that era.

Same could be said about rap. Aint no gansta wear skinny jeans. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #6511 on: August 03, 2021, 12:06:57 PM »
So many critical thinkers mentioned this before and were called tin foil.

Vaxx passports will be needed.
Some hospitals now requiring employees to be vaxxed, with limited exceptions. HPH chief was on KHON2 news this morning stating they're not waiting for FDA approval to require it.
Feds requiring same as above
Offspring drummer fired for not getting vaxxed due to his medical condition (some against the man band they were)

And more to come. See how easy choice can be taken away.  Create an emergency and push a narrative and people will force compliance.

InB4 making life difficult for the unvaxxed to force compliance.

I have seen post on FB that people say the unvaxxed should be denied medical treatment if they need it because the vaxx is available and 1 chooses not to get it. But yet they all silent when a rapist needs medical treatment due to being injured from either the police or the victim fighting back. Or a child molester gets jacked up in prison, druggy OD's,  and so on.

This is exactly why censoring unauthorized comments on Social Media (where most people get their news now) is not only dangerous, but completely wrong.

If Facebook censors me because I said the vaccine has real negative side effects including causing enlarged hearts in younger people, they are essentially saying that information has no benefit to anyone, and it should be halted before someone reads it.

Then, a week later, the CDC publishes THE EXACT SAME THING along with stats of how many people suffered enlarging of their hearts within days of taking the vaccine.

Facebook can't undo what they did to me, nor are they going to go back and punish the people who commented that my post was "fake news" or "lies."

Big Tech needs to be sued for censorship of information that proves to be accurate no matter how long after the censorship the truth is proven.  If they want to play Big Brother, there needs to be consequences when they get it wrong.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Glasser

« Reply #6512 on: August 03, 2021, 01:00:26 PM »
You want a Robespierre, this is how you get a Robspierre.

Due to new “delta variant” California will be mailing in ballots for recall election.

You can’t make this shit up. Setting it up for
@GavinNewsom
 to stay in power.

If you can’t see how obvious the corruption & lies are then you’re truly lost.

https://mobile.twitter.com/aubrey_huff/status/1422569437140439050

changemyoil66

« Reply #6513 on: August 03, 2021, 01:06:14 PM »
You want a Robespierre, this is how you get a Robspierre.

Due to new “delta variant” California will be mailing in ballots for recall election.

You can’t make this shit up. Setting it up for
@GavinNewsom
 to stay in power.

If you can’t see how obvious the corruption & lies are then you’re truly lost.

https://mobile.twitter.com/aubrey_huff/status/1422569437140439050

He didn't get the plan when he was so proud of LA county having zero vaxxed hospitalized.  Then a week later, oops, nevermind.  We got some now.  Harder to justify mail in ballots if no one is sick.

Glasser

« Reply #6514 on: August 03, 2021, 01:08:29 PM »
Anyone facing a vaccine mandate, remember to ask to see the actual policy, and ask whether exemptions exist for religious, medical, disability, or prior infection, as well as any alternatives or accommodations to the vaccine are being offered.

https://vivabarneslaw.locals.com/upost/889925/vaccine-mandate-protest-letter

https://mobile.twitter.com/barnes_law/status/1422623990355431429

hvybarrels

« Reply #6515 on: August 03, 2021, 04:50:13 PM »
Does anyone have a list of religions that work for this? I feel a sudden need to attend services.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

changemyoil66

« Reply #6516 on: August 03, 2021, 05:24:42 PM »
Does anyone have a list of religions that work for this? I feel a sudden need to attend services.
Do gods take attendance?

hvybarrels

« Reply #6517 on: August 03, 2021, 05:29:04 PM »
Do gods take attendance?

Not AFAIK, but communists definitely do

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #6518 on: August 03, 2021, 05:31:23 PM »

As long as your objection is based on "a sincerely held religious belief," it doesn't matter WHICH religion you practice.

For employers covered under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, “once an employer
receives notice that an employee’s sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance
prevents him from taking the influenza vaccine, the employer must provide a reasonable
accommodation unless it would pose an undue hardship.”

Workplace Vaccination Program

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/essentialworker/workplace-vaccination-program.html#anchor_1615585395585
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Glasser

« Reply #6519 on: August 03, 2021, 05:53:58 PM »

Seems to me the best way to stuff your thumb in the eye of all these Commies is to tell them you follow Falun Gong.