The COVID Cult (Read 862175 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #4280 on: May 14, 2021, 01:50:31 PM »
If everyone got the vaxx.  Deaths would be greatly reduced there are many studies showing this.  Try use some google.   Not every vaxx with prevent all deaths come on simple comprehension.

there are many studies showing this

What studies?  You typing "there are many studies" doesn't make it a fact.

I'm not going to use Google to find results that might be in YOUR list of "many studies."  Either you can provide the studies, or you can't.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4281 on: May 14, 2021, 01:53:39 PM »
I think what he's saying is the death rate would go from 0.005% to 0.003%.  If only 1 life can be saved, it's worth forcing people to be pumped with a new vaxxx.

No.  He said "If everyone got the vaxx than everyone would be "asymptomatic" or minor symptoms."

Even in his horrendous use of English, it's clear he thinks 100% of COVID deaths would be eliminated if 100% of the population was vaccinated.  I'm asking for proof of that opinion/prediction/bullshit.
-- Melvin Udall

Glasser

« Reply #4282 on: May 14, 2021, 02:23:48 PM »
Trader Joe's and Walmart have both announced today that employees and customers are no longer required to wear masks on their premises.

Glasser

« Reply #4283 on: May 14, 2021, 02:27:12 PM »

ren

« Reply #4284 on: May 14, 2021, 02:27:51 PM »
Trader Joe's and Walmart have both announced today that employees and customers are no longer required to wear masks on their premises.

not in Hawaii. Workers in Hawaii Walmarts look like they are in a bio war with customers
Deeds Not Words

Glasser

« Reply #4285 on: May 14, 2021, 02:38:57 PM »
not in Hawaii. Workers in Hawaii Walmarts look like they are in a bio war with customers

Just because you have been given permission to not be a pussy doesn't mean you have to stop. Folks for a while now have been saying it will take a LONG time to talk down a lot of the people who bought way into the hysteria. Dr. Drew has been saying there will be long term psych issues over all this, especially for all the children.

changemyoil66

« Reply #4286 on: May 14, 2021, 03:18:33 PM »
1) Won't wear a mask.
2) Lacking melanin.

Obviously a White Nationalist Neo Nazi. Those guys are jerks.
Vid posted on IG.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Glasser

« Reply #4287 on: May 14, 2021, 03:18:37 PM »
Fauci destroyed the CDC like Comey destroyed the FBI.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/14/how-a-year-of-unfounded-contradictory-cdc-guidelines-destroyed-the-institutions-credibility-forever/

How A Year Of Unfounded, Contradictory CDC Guidelines Destroyed That Agency’s Credibility Forever

changemyoil66

« Reply #4288 on: May 14, 2021, 03:27:36 PM »
And a bunch of them not vaxxed either.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Glasser

« Reply #4289 on: May 14, 2021, 03:39:56 PM »
Says the person who STILL thinks Trump was a Russian Mole. Godspeed.

Rachel Maddow Says She Will Have To "Rewire" Her Brain To Not View Maskless As A "Threat"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/rachel-maddow-says-she-will-have-rewire-her-brain-not-view-maskless-threat

Flapp_Jackson

-- Melvin Udall

omnigun

« Reply #4292 on: May 14, 2021, 04:24:49 PM »
Please quote that part of the two studies you Googled which support your opinion that "If everyone got the vaxx than everyone would be "asymptomatic" or minor symptoms."

Maybe it's my "old" comprehension of English that's hiding that part from me in the study text.  Must be only visible to youngish Millennials.

Dang not only is google broken, but your monitor too?

If everyone got the vaxx.  Deaths would be greatly reduced there are many studies showing this.  Try use some google.   Not every vaxx with prevent all deaths come on simple comprehension.

I clarified my position.  Originally I was incorrect in my statement.  I quickly clarified. Maybe I need to say it once more.  IF everyone in the world got vaxx, than deaths from covid would be extremely low. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4293 on: May 14, 2021, 04:49:54 PM »
Dang not only is google broken, but your monitor too?

I clarified my position.  Originally I was incorrect in my statement.  I quickly clarified. Maybe I need to say it once more.  IF everyone in the world got vaxx, than deaths from covid would be extremely low.

So, after several times with me quoting what you said, you just now are admitting you changed your opinion -- yet still continued to argue with me?

Who can't read their monitor??

If you're going to keep flip-flopping on what you're lecturing us on, you're going to make correcting you even more difficult.  Try following what we are quoting from you before pretending you somehow erased earlier BS with later BS.
-- Melvin Udall

Glasser

« Reply #4294 on: May 14, 2021, 05:10:40 PM »
Trust the Science.

Breaking: world-renowned Harvard professor, biostatistician, and epidemiologist
@MartinKulldorff
, one of world's most qualified, locked by
@Twitter
 for opinion on masks one day after CDC abruptly reversed mask guidance.

Glasser

« Reply #4295 on: May 14, 2021, 05:15:16 PM »
Word is  Costco has dropped mask requirements as well. INB4 Fauci tantrum.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4296 on: May 14, 2021, 05:26:17 PM »
Word is  Costco has dropped mask requirements as well. INB4 Fauci tantrum.

Is that just for vaccinated customers, or everyone?
-- Melvin Udall

Glasser

« Reply #4297 on: May 14, 2021, 08:02:02 PM »

macsak

« Reply #4298 on: May 14, 2021, 08:33:29 PM »

macsak

« Reply #4299 on: May 14, 2021, 08:58:04 PM »