The COVID Cult (Read 862208 times)

changemyoil66

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #4820 on: June 07, 2021, 12:38:16 PM »
I already said I was incorrect on that instance.

#focus

Where? I didn't see it.  If you can provide the link because I missed it since threads do go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

omnigun

« Reply #4821 on: June 07, 2021, 12:39:30 PM »
Where? I didn't see it.  If you can provide the link because I missed it since threads do go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

I've said it at least twice, probably more...

You are right, my bad sorry.  You were complaining about a different aspect.  Got confused because I remembered by response.

changemyoil66

« Reply #4822 on: June 07, 2021, 12:42:10 PM »
Damn,  missed it. Thank you.

macsak

« Reply #4823 on: June 07, 2021, 12:56:52 PM »
You are well educated, do I have to spell it out?

How would you take this response?  The implication being that the previous post was incorrect.  As you linked to a website claiming lottos "didnt" work.  And having a question on your response.

did anyone else take it this way?
#proudproductofpublickskool

changemyoil66

« Reply #4824 on: June 07, 2021, 12:58:40 PM »
did anyone else take it this way?
#proudproductofpublickskool

I also took it as you stated you had a small boto.  :rofl:

changemyoil66

« Reply #4825 on: June 07, 2021, 01:07:21 PM »
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2021/06/07/cdc-report-renews-calls-young-people-get-covid-19-vaccine/?fbclid=IwAR0h548iNwLVkjpniZpx7YAYjH_Cx2WpVuUN7pztYR9xKGIH8J7Ne33H40A

So prior to this spring, did under 18  not have an alarming number that needed to be in a hospital?   Nothing to see here folks.

ren

« Reply #4826 on: June 07, 2021, 01:28:18 PM »
if this was such a 'pandemic' do we need a sweepstakes for people to get a shot? Do people on a sinking ship need any incentive to get on a lifeboat or don a life preserver?
Deeds Not Words

macsak

« Reply #4827 on: June 07, 2021, 01:37:33 PM »
I also took it as you stated you had a small boto.  :rofl:

that goes without saying...

macsak

« Reply #4828 on: June 07, 2021, 01:49:19 PM »
Both those increase demand,  it did not make it go up, but decreased the fall.  Hard to prove a negative.  Without benchmark to see how it would be without those implemented.  Neither program can cause negative effects to overall vaxx rates.

please show articles and studies that indicate that "Neither program can cause negative effects to overall vaxx rates."...

Glasser

« Reply #4829 on: June 07, 2021, 03:39:49 PM »
No wonder Omnidumb loves these untested vaccines. 'Vaccinate 70% of the US population so we can open!' is the 7th or 8th time the goalposts were moved since '2 weeks to Flatten the Curve!'

Gavin Newsom said months ago he would open CA June 15th, now that it a week away he says 'Nope need more time.'

Fauci could get 99% of the population jabbed and still come up with reasons 'We aren't Safe yet!'

omnigun

« Reply #4830 on: June 07, 2021, 04:10:22 PM »
if this was such a 'pandemic' do we need a sweepstakes for people to get a shot? Do people on a sinking ship need any incentive to get on a lifeboat or don a life preserver?

Some people lack self awareness. This is akin to smoking in public areas.  You are free to kill yourself via smoking but you are a public hazard and risk to others.  So the government protects the people and limits you from smoking indoors etc.

omnigun

« Reply #4831 on: June 07, 2021, 04:11:42 PM »
please show articles and studies that indicate that "Neither program can cause negative effects to overall vaxx rates."...

Common sense,  How would more access and free prizes/rewards lessen the amount of people getting the vaxx?  :crazy: :crazy:

Glasser

« Reply #4832 on: June 07, 2021, 04:17:58 PM »
So dummy is basically saying offering kids free candy to get in the panel van always works  like a charm.

hvybarrels

« Reply #4833 on: June 07, 2021, 04:18:40 PM »
Everyone needs to shove a frozen banana up their bum because "public safety"

See how easy that was?
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #4834 on: June 07, 2021, 04:24:19 PM »
Common sense,  How would more access and free prizes/rewards lessen the amount of people getting the vaxx?  :crazy: :crazy:

YOUR LOGIC IS RIDICULOUS.

You took a theory that "more access and free prizes/rewards" will INCREASE the number/rate of people wanting to be vaccinated,
then as proof argued that the offer of "more access and free prizes/rewards" can't DECREASE that number.

The stated position is that "more access and free prizes/rewards" has not been shown to directly INCREASE participation.

Liberals:  when you can't win on the argument, try arguing the inverse -- even though nobody else made that claim!   :crazy:

It's like saying, "Let's put more butter in our popcorn.  It has to increase sales, because it sure won't drive sales down!"
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

macsak

« Reply #4835 on: June 07, 2021, 04:54:22 PM »

so you went from "not proven in a court of law" to "science is based on consensus" to "common sense"
goalposts-------------------------->mobile

Direjackalope

« Reply #4836 on: June 07, 2021, 05:04:36 PM »
I like how the format has changed from trying to educate the young lad to just dialing back the curriculum to explaining all the different ways that he's stupid.  Frustration is lower and entertainment value is up.  Carry on.

omnigun

« Reply #4837 on: June 07, 2021, 05:20:15 PM »
YOUR LOGIC IS RIDICULOUS.

You took a theory that "more access and free prizes/rewards" will INCREASE the number/rate of people wanting to be vaccinated,
then as proof argued that the offer of "more access and free prizes/rewards" can't DECREASE that number.

The stated position is that "more access and free prizes/rewards" has not been shown to directly INCREASE participation.

Liberals:  when you can't win on the argument, try arguing the inverse -- even though nobody else made that claim!   :crazy:

It's like saying, "Let's put more butter in our popcorn.  It has to increase sales, because it sure won't drive sales down!"

If its not a decrease, what is it?

Perhaps an increase?  Unless you assume there is a chance that there is 0 net effect....

Incorrect analogy, that's like saying the movie theaters offering a free drink with popcorn, will that decrease POPCORN sales?  Or a more common sense version:  The movie theater offering free popcorn with a movie ticket.  Will that increase or decrease movie ticket sales?

omnigun

« Reply #4838 on: June 07, 2021, 05:21:58 PM »
so you went from "not proven in a court of law" to "science is based on consensus" to "common sense"
goalposts-------------------------->mobile

Somethings need to be proven in court, some things by science and some common sense is good enough.

Election fraud -> courts
Covid vaccine effectiveness -> science
Doing positive shit lead to positive results -> common sense...

aletheuo137

« Reply #4839 on: June 07, 2021, 05:40:37 PM »
I like how the format has changed from trying to educate the young lad to just dialing back the curriculum to explaining all the different ways that he's stupid.  Frustration is lower and entertainment value is up.  Carry on.
This thread has been a roller coaster ride for awhile!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk