The COVID Cult (Read 882329 times)

changemyoil66

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #4860 on: June 08, 2021, 09:42:10 AM »
"schools" are not all private companies...

Nor are federal or state departments.

macsak

« Reply #4861 on: June 08, 2021, 09:42:54 AM »
Please show the study where a non-vaxxer has a 0% chance to not harm innocents.

On a side note someone has to read the rest of the amendments about booze.

remember, he/she/it moved the goalposts to "common sense"...

changemyoil66

« Reply #4862 on: June 08, 2021, 09:48:30 AM »
remember, he/she/it moved the goalposts to "common sense"...

And the fact that it was mentioned that even a vaxxed person can transmit the virus. 

omnigun

« Reply #4863 on: June 08, 2021, 09:53:59 AM »
"schools" are not all private companies...

Sorry I wasn't clear.   Private schools and colleges.

aletheuo137

« Reply #4864 on: June 08, 2021, 10:30:09 AM »
Chinagate: Wuhan Lab’s ‘Secret Military Activity’ Led to Feb 2020 COVID Vaccine Patent, Report Finds

https://beckernews.com/chinagate-wuhan-labs-secret-military-activity-led-to-feb-2020-covid-vaccine-patent-report-finds-39565/

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

aletheuo137

« Reply #4865 on: June 08, 2021, 10:31:20 AM »
Why Was the US Department of Defense Funding Bioweapons Research at Wuhan?

https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2021/06/06/why-was-the-us-department-of-defense-funding-bioweapons-research-at-wuhan-n391796

changemyoil66

« Reply #4866 on: June 08, 2021, 10:43:19 AM »
Cleveland study of 52k people who were unvaxxed and had covid, cannot get it again. So if u had covid, there is no need for a mask or to get vaxxed.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

omnigun

« Reply #4867 on: June 08, 2021, 11:13:20 AM »
once again, you forgot to add "in my opinion"...

In many people's opinions and the governments....so....

omnigun

« Reply #4868 on: June 08, 2021, 11:14:58 AM »
Please show the study where a non-vaxxer has a 0% chance to not harm innocents.

On a side note, someone has to read the rest of the amendments about booze.

And the fact that it was mentioned that even a vaxxed person can transmit the virus.

Don't think they have such a foolish study to prove common sense.  Non-vaxxers have higher chance to catch and spread covid.  Covid can spread.  End of study. 

Add that to the previous link I shared that the CDC released,  people vaxxed have a far lower chance to catch and spread covid.

omnigun

« Reply #4869 on: June 08, 2021, 11:17:32 AM »
Cleveland study of 52k people who were unvaxxed and had covid, cannot get it again. So if u had covid, there is no need for a mask or to get vaxxed.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

If you can prove that you had covid via anti body test, I would agree. 

changemyoil66

« Reply #4870 on: June 08, 2021, 11:21:13 AM »
Don't think they have such a foolish study to prove common sense.  Non-vaxxers have higher chance to catch and spread covid.  Covid can spread.  End of study. 

Add that to the previous link I shared that the CDC released,  people vaxxed have a far lower chance to catch and spread covid.

You stated 0%.

Now "non-vaxxers have a higher chance to catch and spread covid".

#goalpost=============>moved

drck1000

« Reply #4871 on: June 08, 2021, 11:42:59 AM »
You stated 0%.

Depends which science, study, etc. . .

I read a "study" where the data appear to show no significant difference in second COVID infection between vaxxed and non-vaxxed.  I'll dig it up if anyone wants, but later. . . busy with "other factors". . .

changemyoil66

« Reply #4872 on: June 08, 2021, 11:43:37 AM »
So we saw the UK study of 126 people who caught covid, of which all but 3 were unvaxxed.

So why doesn't HI or the USA release any like study info.  That would be the biggest marketing tool to get those who are unvaxxed to get vaxxed. If they said something like 90% of new CV cases are from unvaxxed or 90% of hospitalizations are unvaxxed, then it would not only be a free incentive, but one followed by stats. I'm just throwing 90% out there.

So the fact that HI and the USA are silent about it, leads me to believe that the % is to low to justify getting vaxxed.  Instead, they must bribe people to get vaxxed.

changemyoil66

« Reply #4873 on: June 08, 2021, 11:44:36 AM »
Depends which science, study, etc. . .

I read a "study" where the data appear to show no significant difference in second COVID infection between vaxxed and non-vaxxed.  I'll dig it up if anyone wants, but later. . . busy with "other factors". . .

Rand Paul (real doctor) tweeted about it.  But this is for the OG strain and not the UK, CA, Africa type variants. But then he goes on to say that the immune system for those who caught CV should respond similar.

omnigun

« Reply #4874 on: June 08, 2021, 12:01:11 PM »
You stated 0%.

Please show where I stated that.

changemyoil66

« Reply #4875 on: June 08, 2021, 12:07:51 PM »
Unrelated subjects.  You don't have the same amount of choice, because your actions affect others.  Just like smoking indoors. You put others at risk.  There is ZERO risk in abortions.  You put no one but yourself at risk.  Not even close comparison.  Try again.

Unless you support absolute freedom,  then you should rally to get rid of drunk driving laws, smoking laws,  age limits on alcohol and cigs/weed,  voting laws and thousands more.

FYI guns and 2nd amendment also have 0 risk to others.  A responsible gun owner has 0 percent chance to harm innocents.  A responsible abortion haver, has 0 percent chance to harm innocents.  A non vaxxer with covid does NOT have a 0 percent chance to harm innocents.  That being said they still have the right to refuse.  Just that PRIVATE companies have rights too, which include certain behaviors and requirements of their property.

*edit to preempt the future*
Unborn unviable fetuses are not Human or considered an "other".  We have had this argument before.

IDK how to bold "A non vaxxer with covid does not have a 0 percent chance to harm innocents".

aletheuo137

« Reply #4876 on: June 08, 2021, 01:25:52 PM »
Mac has been skillfully trimming back Omni's unkempt bush of chick logic with the same patience that he might use to explain why you floss or shouldn't chew ice cubes.  It's really the superior method!
Does he get a lollipop?

omnigun

« Reply #4877 on: June 08, 2021, 01:30:43 PM »
IDK how to bold "A non vaxxer with covid does not have a 0 percent chance to harm innocents".

Does not.... he doesn't have a 0%, so a non vaxxer with covid can spread covid

#focus

No goal posts moved

People WITH the vaxx as proven by studies have a lower chance to catch and transmit....

People WITHOUT the vaxx do not have that proof and thus are far higher risk....

That other quote was also saying that things like abortion is zero risk.  Even safer for public health than vaxxed people. And MUCH safer than non vaxxed people
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 01:36:06 PM by omnigun »

drck1000

« Reply #4878 on: June 08, 2021, 01:32:44 PM »
#stopthemadness
#definitionofinsanity

ren

« Reply #4879 on: June 08, 2021, 01:52:37 PM »
so a person who recovered from Covid and has antibodies.....
Deeds Not Words