Joe Biden is not smart (Read 120235 times)

changemyoil66

Re: Joe Biden is not smart
« Reply #720 on: October 19, 2021, 09:10:10 PM »
This guy "Brandon" has only been in office about 10 months now.

Damn.  Will he last the 4 years?

Let's go Brandon.  Your time is up.

Oh by the way:   F you.
Lots of damage done in 1st 2 months of office. 3 more years is gonna suck. Sad part is anti trumpers wont admit their error, nor change their ways. Good ole DC club back at it again.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

omnigun

« Reply #721 on: October 19, 2021, 09:26:25 PM »
Lots of damage done in 1st 2 months of office. 3 more years is gonna suck. Sad part is anti trumpers wont admit their error, nor change their ways. Good ole DC club back at it again.

#betterthantrump

4 years of Trump sucked. 

ren

« Reply #722 on: October 19, 2021, 09:33:22 PM »

that's what happens when people make decisions on "feelings" and "emotions". No data to support decision making processes if any. Just hail mary passes while they jet to vacations and maternity leave. The only goal for all these poor leaders was obtaining seats of power and enjoying the fruits that come with it. They don't know how to fix jack sh*t.
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

« Reply #723 on: October 19, 2021, 09:50:53 PM »
that's what happens when people make decisions on "feelings" and "emotions". No data to support decision making processes if any. Just hail mary passes while they jet to vacations and maternity leave. The only goal for all these poor leaders was obtaining seats of power and enjoying the fruits that come with it. They don't know how to fix jack sh*t.
And keep a job that they are not doing well. The old game is back. Guaranz pete would have been fired.

aieahound

« Reply #724 on: October 19, 2021, 10:02:04 PM »
Sad part is anti trumpers wont admit their error, nor change their ways.

Nutshell.

hvybarrels

« Reply #725 on: October 19, 2021, 11:31:05 PM »

Not so fast. Something remarkable is taking place. We are witnessing a complete breakdown in the Deep State control mechanism. Even hardcore libs I know are fuming. The stage is set for a black swan to make a grand entrance.

And judging by Joe’s rapid decline he’s probably not going to survive his whole term.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

ren

Deeds Not Words

omnigun

changemyoil66

« Reply #728 on: October 20, 2021, 12:28:24 PM »

https://www.amazon.com/Stickers-Sticker-Diamond-Reflective-Waterproof/dp/B09DD41B2K?th=1

Funny I've seen pics of these on gas prices on the mainland.  Wait till they see HI's gas prices. The station I pass by daily just raised the price from 4.19 to 4.29 for regular.

drck1000

« Reply #729 on: October 20, 2021, 12:30:07 PM »
Funny I've seen pics of these on gas prices on the mainland.  Wait till they see HI's gas prices. The station I pass by daily just raised the price from 4.19 to 4.29 for regular.
Jumped about 12-15 cents on the places I frequent.

Prices in Cali were way higher though. 

Inspector

« Reply #730 on: October 20, 2021, 12:36:50 PM »
Gas prices out here jumped about 10-12 cents since last week. Costco gas jumped 8 cents.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

« Reply #731 on: October 20, 2021, 12:48:11 PM »
Gas prices out here jumped about 10-12 cents since last week. Costco gas jumped 8 cents.
I can still remember when I was mad when gas got above $1/gal.   O0

Inspector

« Reply #732 on: October 20, 2021, 12:56:06 PM »
I can still remember when I was mad when gas got above $1/gal.   O0
I remember as a young kid driving down Lincoln Blvd with my Dad looking for the corner with 3 or more gas stations that were having a “Gas War!”. Prices could get down to 25-30 cents per gal.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #733 on: October 20, 2021, 01:05:55 PM »
I remember as a young kid driving down Lincoln Blvd with my Dad looking for the corner with 3 or more gas stations that were having a “Gas War!”. Prices could get down to 25-30 cents per gal.

When I was old enough to walk to the gas station half a mile from the house, my grandfather would give me a quarter to fill up the lawn mower gas can (1 gal).  And there would be change from the quarter!
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

« Reply #734 on: October 21, 2021, 03:05:54 AM »
When I was old enough to walk to the gas station half a mile from the house, my grandfather would give me a quarter to fill up the lawn mower gas can (1 gal).  And there would be change from the quarter!
Funny you mention this. My best friend growing up saved his allowance money and bought a mini bike. It had a 3HP Briggs and Stratton engine. His parents forbid him from owning one so he kept it at my house. One day he came over and we drove it to the gas station and pulled up to the pump like a car and let the full service attendant fill the tank. I think it was like 10 cents or less. That’s when his mom pulled up to the gas pump right on the other side and busted us! 😂

Inspector

« Reply #735 on: October 21, 2021, 03:06:16 AM »
Ex-Clinton adviser on Biden policies: President seems to be ‘pouring gasoline on his own fire’

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-pouring-gasoline-his-own-fire-ex-clinton-adviser

QUIETShooter

« Reply #736 on: October 21, 2021, 06:07:24 AM »
When I got my license back in '72 gas was 55 cents a gallon.

Ex-Clinton adviser on Biden policies: President seems to be ‘pouring gasoline on his own fire’

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-pouring-gasoline-his-own-fire-ex-clinton-adviser

Yesterday I put some old lawnmower gas in a container until I can dispose of it properly.  I wish there was a way I can give it to biden so he can keep his fire going......
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Inspector

« Reply #737 on: October 21, 2021, 06:19:32 AM »
When I got my license back in '72 gas was 55 cents a gallon.

Yesterday I put some old lawnmower gas in a container until I can dispose of it properly.  I wish there was a way I can give it to biden so he can keep his fire going......
Occasionally I would drive down to San Diego in my moms 1964 Olds Cutlass. If I remember correctly it had a 330cu in V8. It took the better part of 1/2-3/4 of a tank round trip. Probably somewhere around 15 miles/gal. I remember it would take around $7 to fill it up after the trip. Considering I was working and making $3/hr at the time, that $7 was a lot of money for me.

ren

« Reply #738 on: October 21, 2021, 11:12:15 AM »
Funny you mention this. My best friend growing up saved his allowance money and bought a mini bike. It had a 3HP Briggs and Stratton engine. His parents forbid him from owning one so he kept it at my house. One day he came over and we drove it to the gas station and pulled up to the pump like a car and let the full service attendant fill the tank. I think it was like 10 cents or less. That’s when his mom pulled up to the gas pump right on the other side and busted us! 😂

considering a Honda Grom. Still need a motorcycle license
Deeds Not Words

Inspector

« Reply #739 on: October 21, 2021, 11:32:23 AM »
considering a Honda Grom. Still need a motorcycle license
I must be old. I had to look up what a Honda Grom is.  :rofl: