Best Places To Try Out Handguns (Read 2010 times)

drck1000

Re: Best Places To Try Out Handguns
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2021, 07:16:59 AM »
I've been going silhouette side Saturdays and it's not full but its every other table. I went on a Sunday and it's more busy. Possible to have a 2A day. Might have to share tables
I blame ammo shortage
I may be able to get out there this weekend.  Think lots of folks will be doing Mother's Day stuff. . .

Yeah, ammo shortage. . .  :grrr:

I'm down for another 2A day
I might even bring a revolver or 2  ;)
just say when  :shaka:
We didn't get to do the RDS pistol day. . . or did we?  Been such a long time since the last one, so forget. . .

stangzilla

« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2021, 07:29:46 AM »
I may be able to get out there this weekend.  Think lots of folks will be doing Mother's Day stuff. . .

We didn't get to do the RDS pistol day. . . or did we?  Been such a long time since the last one, so forget. . .

we didn't do the RDS day.  I'll bring my obsolete Glock and Ruger Mark IV, both with RDS.

changemyoil66

« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2021, 09:01:48 AM »

Don't tempt me. Just got a new holster for the VP9.

If we have a range day everyone bring their own ammo due to prices or cash.

Must do the courtesy offer of cash. Then if owner declines, all G.  Thanks Dogman for letting me shot a few mags of 45 for free and the wife shoot the 500.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 09:19:45 AM by changemyoil66 »

drck1000

« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2021, 09:17:45 AM »
Don't tempt me. Just got a new holster for the VP9.

If we have a range day everyone bring their own ammo due to prices or cash.
You know you want to shoot the VP9 more. . . :hmm:

dogman

« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2021, 08:37:58 PM »
You plan it. . . bazinga!   :thumbsup:
How about a HRA / 2aHawaii / Place to Try Out Handguns Day (rifles too, 7.62x39 max caliber), at Koko Head Shooting Complex, Action Bay One? Possibly June or July, possibly third Sunday of the month (don't have a confirmed date in July yet),12:30 to 4:00 as long as there are enough members around to help take down the tent and clean up. To participate, HRA membership is required, twenty bucks a year, five bucks for the event. Many here are already members. There are "HRA Fun Shoot" events at Action Bay One almost once a month, pending pandemic, open to all HRA members. Seven to twenty yard targets, paper and steel (pistol calibers only), watermelons if you bring em. Ammo ;D not included. There will be RSOs and Koko Head safety rules apply, however, no five round mag limit or slooooooow fire rule, but be safe. So up for discussion, anyone interested?

macsak

« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2021, 09:16:02 PM »
How about a HRA / 2aHawaii / Place to Try Out Handguns Day (rifles too, 7.62x39 max caliber), at Koko Head Shooting Complex, Action Bay One? Possibly June or July, possibly third Sunday of the month (don't have a confirmed date in July yet),12:30 to 4:00 as long as there are enough members around to help take down the tent and clean up. To participate, HRA membership is required, twenty bucks a year, five bucks for the event. Many here are already members. There are "HRA Fun Shoot" events at Action Bay One almost once a month, pending pandemic, open to all HRA members. Seven to twenty yard targets, paper and steel (pistol calibers only), watermelons if you bring em. Ammo ;D not included. There will be RSOs and Koko Head safety rules apply, however, no five round mag limit or slooooooow fire rule, but be safe. So up for discussion, anyone interested?

heads

dogman

« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2021, 10:10:30 PM »

macsak

« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2021, 10:16:34 PM »

dogman

« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2021, 05:33:15 AM »
clips
:grrr: now it's getting personal . . . OG wannabe  :grrr:

stangzilla

« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2021, 05:36:02 AM »

👍👍

oldfart

« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2021, 06:31:14 AM »
Sounds like a shooting sports fair. I would volunteer to assist if I can get the day off.
What, Me Worry?