NraHuntersRights.org giving away Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x40mm CDS riflescope in June (Read 1599 times)

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 17
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
I wanted to post this because I really want to win  ;D but want to give you guys a chance too.  :shaka:

Just visit www.nrahuntersrights.org and scroll down to "Gift Giveaway" on the lower right side of the page for instructions on how to enter.

Enter today for a chance to win a Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x40mm CDS riflescope in our June Gift Giveaway. This waterproof scope comes with Leupold’s Custom Dial System (CDS)—you contact Leupold with your ballistics data, and they’ll send you a dial custom built to match the caliber and load you’re using. Other features include Leupold’s Xtended Twilight Lens System for increased brightness in low light; DiamondCoat 2 scratch-resistant lens coating; blackened lens edges for reduced light diffusion; an internally threaded, lockable, fast-focus eyepiece; and cryogenically treated, ¼-MOA finger-click elevation and windage controls. Comes with matte black finish, duplex reticle, scope caps, and a full lifetime guarantee. As a final touch, each VX-3 is mounted with a 24k gold-plated ring and medallion. MSRP: $499.99. Visit: www.leupold.com
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here