Pro-Palestine protesters don't know why they are protesting (Read 2297 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Pro-Palestine protesters don't know why they are protesting
« Reply #120 on: May 11, 2024, 08:29:50 AM »
This is a chess game, no checkers.

Plenty of expendable pawns on both sides

So, a vague analogy is your reply?

You can't explain it, can you?.

There's no coherence to your comments.  Babbling for the fun of it.

:crazy:   :geekdanc:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #121 on: May 11, 2024, 08:55:12 AM »
Sometimes you have to stop and remember the nuggets of common sense wisdom that ought to be guiding our decisions:

You can fool all the people some of the time
and some of the people all the time,
but you cannot fool all the people all time.

-- Melvin Udall

Kuleana

« Reply #122 on: May 11, 2024, 09:58:09 AM »
So, because Biden is doing something you should like just for election points, you now don't like it?
Anything that helps the Palestinian noncombatants in Gaza is always welcomed, but I would not have any illusion of the sincerity of the gesture.

I'm confused.  You never answered the question.  Is it even possible for you to maintain a focused train of thought without deflecting and dragging us through a bunch of irrelevant BS?
I'm confused.  What question were you asking?

If Trump goes to a homeless shelter and buys everyone there a house, would you give him props, or whine that he's doing it for the election?
Once again, kudos to Trump for the act of kindness; however, I would not give him or any other politician a special award for doing so.

Ever hear the phrase, Never look a gift horse in the mouth?  It means be grateful for the gift, and don't look for things to bitch about.
By your logic, the US empire not just does the opposite, but blows up gas pipelines to maintain its control over its EU vassal states.

Russia gives the gift of cheap natural gas to the EU promoting economic prosperity, the US empire btiches about this arrangement and then proceeds to blow up the Nord Stream pipeline as a lesson to the EU reminding them who's their daddy.

macsak

« Reply #123 on: May 11, 2024, 11:01:08 AM »
please prove the US blew up the pipeline
and don't post a video of someone speculating it can be done and call it a "smoking gun"...

Anything that helps the Palestinian noncombatants in Gaza is always welcomed, but I would not have any illusion of the sincerity of the gesture.

I'm confused.  What question were you asking?

Once again, kudos to Trump for the act of kindness; however, I would not give him or any other politician a special award for doing so.

By your logic, the US empire not just does the opposite, but blows up gas pipelines to maintain its control over its EU vassal states.

Russia gives the gift of cheap natural gas to the EU promoting economic prosperity, the US empire btiches about this arrangement and then proceeds to blow up the Nord Stream pipeline as a lesson to the EU reminding them who's their daddy.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #124 on: May 11, 2024, 11:12:38 AM »
Wrong thread to drag the Nord Stream pipelines into, but ...

The reason the US opposed the Russian pipelines (NS 1 & 2) is they would make Germany even more dependent on Russia for energy. 

Russia would not hesitate to leverage that supply line to coerce Germany into their corner regarding national security and economic issues.

Without any evidence, saying the US set off 4 explosions taking out 3 of the 4 lines that made up the Nord Stream 1 & 2 pipelines is pure conspiracy theory. 

Plenty of others had reason to see the project fail.  It was the first pipeline project to bypass Ukraine and Poland to deliver Russian natural gas directly to West Europe. Sounds like motive to me.
-- Melvin Udall

Kuleana

« Reply #125 on: May 11, 2024, 11:42:21 AM »
please prove the US blew up the pipeline
and don't post a video of someone speculating it can be done and call it a "smoking gun"...
Too bad; Trump knows who did it and that's good enough for me.

Kuleana

« Reply #126 on: May 11, 2024, 11:48:35 AM »
The reason the US opposed the Russian pipelines (NS 1 & 2) is they would make Germany even more dependent on Russia for energy. 

Russia would not hesitate to leverage that supply line to coerce Germany into their corner regarding national security and economic issues.
First of all, it is not the business of the US empire to make any judgments and/or decision on any sovereign nation's energy policy.

Second, why would the US empire care what Germany does unless it considers Germany a vassal state under its control?

Without any evidence, saying the US set off 4 explosions taking out 3 of the 4 lines that made up the Nord Stream 1 & 2 pipelines is pure conspiracy theory. 

Plenty of others had reason to see the project fail.  It was the first pipeline project to bypass Ukraine and Poland to deliver Russian natural gas directly to West Europe. Sounds like motive to me.
Saying Ukraine or NATO ally Poland had the means to undertake the blowing up of the Nord Stream pipeline without the US empire's prior knowledge or consent is far more a conspiracy theory to me.

ren

« Reply #127 on: May 11, 2024, 11:52:14 AM »
Deeds Not Words

macsak

« Reply #128 on: May 11, 2024, 12:00:30 PM »
so you state it as fact, yet have no proof
got it...

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #129 on: May 11, 2024, 02:18:09 PM »

Based on your comment, you must also believe anyone who pleads the 5th must be guilty, right?

Trump never said the US was involved.  He only said answering the question would get the US in trouble.

If it was any of our allies and we showed evidence it was one or more of them, the US would be in trouble from that.

If it was Ukraine and/or Poland and/or any of our European allies, the US would be in trouble by making that public.

What if it was Syrian rebels, and he is protecting them? 

What if the US gave/sold the explosives and technology used but was never informed of the planned attacks?

Just because he claims to know the guilty party/parties doesn't mean it was the US.

What if he believes it was the group or nation he was told, but the Intelligence agencies lied to him?  Would not be a fiurst.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:56:30 AM by Flapp_Jackson »
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #130 on: Today at 09:49:16 AM »
Duke invites a jew to speak at their graduation ceremony and pro humus grads walk out.

The jew was comedian Jerry Seinfield.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

macsak

« Reply #131 on: Today at 12:36:53 PM »