Fresno Public Shooter: Kori Ali Muhammad, religion not mentioned (Read 1940 times)

punaperson

Seriously... I'm starting to suspect this will never end... besides being wanted for previous murder, I bet he had a lengthy history or prior criminal activity. "Black Jesus" indeed.

ETA: re criminal history:  "...had a prior criminal history. Previously known as Kori Taylor, he was arrested in 2005 on federal drug and gun charges, and was sentenced to 110 months in prison. He was released from prison early in September 2016. According to police, he had "expressed hatred of whites" and the government. In his Facebook account, Muhammad made posts about the murders of five Dallas police officers, in which he praised the shooter."

Fresno shooting spree: 3 people killed, suspect who yelled 'Allahu Akbar,' says he 'hates white people' in custody

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/fresno-shooting-spree-3-people-killed-suspect-who-yelled-allahu-akbar-says-hates-white-people-in-custody.html

Three people were killed after a man went on a shooting spree in downtown Fresno, California on Tuesday while shouting "God is great" in Arabic before he was tackled and taken into custody, police said.

Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer said officers took Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, into custody in connection to the shootings. Dyer said Muhammad went by the nickname "Black Jesus" and shouted "Allahu Akbar" as police tackled him to the ground.

Muhammad was already wanted in connection to the killing of an unarmed security guard at a Motel 6 last week, police said.

[Further down in the article the Associated Press does ask a local imam if he knew the killer and he said no, including "We're kind of shocked and surprised for what happened." But no word nor mention of religion by the government authorities.]
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 12:04:04 PM by punaperson »

ren

Re: Fresno Public Shooter: Kori Ali Muhammad, religion not mentioned
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 12:00:41 PM »
Religion of pieces
Deeds Not Words

macsak

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 12:10:09 PM »
Former president obama says, "kori could be my son"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrgaf

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 01:21:27 PM »
Former president obama says, "kori could be my son"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably is!  :geekdanc:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.