woman kidnapped in Hawaii kai !!! (Read 997 times)

808hydrotag

woman kidnapped in Hawaii kai !!!
« on: April 11, 2019, 01:00:17 PM »
To make this short, I believe all woman should be able to defend themselves... I propose, all women should be able to conceal carry regardless of criminal history/drug abuse  whatever.    I think somehow laws need to be passed. The  humiliation and straight up violation caused by men on women attacks that just a caliber limit of .22lr would make preditors stop thinking of women as soft targets.      I think one self defense lesson should allow any woman to conceal carry a firearm.    This holds true for every person but reading about viollent attacks in women make me sick knowing how capable women are with firearms but when they go for a jog or blow out a tire they become victims.   Let women have their constitutional rights even if men can't. Any thougts

changemyoil66

Re: woman kidnapped in Hawaii kai !!!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 01:03:53 PM »
She was raped (1st degree sex assault).

Anti-2a activist would disagree with us that a gun gives a  woman the best chance to defend themselves. "Isolated incident" or "they could take the gun from you and use it against you".

Heavies

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 03:25:00 PM »
To make this short, I believe all woman should be able to defend themselves... I propose, all women should be able to conceal carry regardless of criminal history/drug abuse  whatever.    I think somehow laws need to be passed. The  humiliation and straight up violation caused by men on women attacks that just a caliber limit of .22lr would make preditors stop thinking of women as soft targets.      I think one self defense lesson should allow any woman to conceal carry a firearm.    This holds true for every person but reading about viollent attacks in women make me sick knowing how capable women are with firearms but when they go for a jog or blow out a tire they become victims.   Let women have their constitutional rights even if men can't. Any thougts

I argree

oldfart

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 03:40:58 PM »
To make this short, I believe all woman should be able to defend themselves... I propose, all women should be able to conceal carry regardless of criminal history/drug abuse  whatever.  .   Let women have their constitutional rights even if men can't. Any thougts
Welcome to the forum. How about go to the introduction thread and tells us about yourself.
Obviously it would be bad to have anyone with a criminal history be granted a ccw permit.
As far as letting women carry and not men, that is obviously sexual discrimination.
I won't even get into the transgender issue.

Go introduce yourself.
What, Me Worry?