Election Fraud Evidence Thread (Read 273788 times)

Glasser

Re: Election Fraud Evidence Thread
« Reply #2020 on: May 14, 2021, 08:12:58 PM »
Now they are trying to rig the Census to keep Blue States from losing seats. These people can never stop cheating.

Serious irregularities in the 2020 Census process must be addressed now.

https://americanmind.org/salvo/fictive-counting/

Glasser

« Reply #2021 on: May 15, 2021, 07:42:26 AM »
Wisconsin lawmakers vote to investigate the 2020 presidential election. The audit is expected to be completed by the fall of 2021

Glasser

« Reply #2022 on: May 15, 2021, 07:56:25 AM »
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/hold-new-hampshire-election-audit

Election audit in small New Hampshire town could have implications for 2020 results statewide

In tiny Windham, a November hand recount in a state legislative race revealed vote count discrepancies up and down the ballot — all benefiting Democrats.

The four machines being audited are AccuVote optical scanning systems, which were manufactured by Global Elections Systems Inc., which was ultimately acquired in 2010 by Dominion Voting systems. Dominion owns the intellectual property of the AccuVote machines and its related election management system, but did not manufacture the machines being used in New Hampshire.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 08:04:43 AM by Glasser »

Glasser

« Reply #2023 on: May 15, 2021, 10:37:24 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/exclusive-dominion-controls-access-voting-machine-maricopa-co-claims-dont-access-dominion-delete-missing-files/

Dominion Controls Access to Voting Machine – Maricopa Co. Claims They Don’t Have Access – So Did Dominion Delete the Missing Files?

aletheuo137

« Reply #2024 on: May 17, 2021, 09:45:22 AM »
Eric Greitens: The Media Is Ignoring the Arizona Election Audit, But You Shouldn't

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1021521?section=newsfront&keywords=trump-biden-arizona-margin&year=2021&month=05&date=15&id=1021521

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

aletheuo137

« Reply #2025 on: May 18, 2021, 06:53:45 AM »
Trump Tells Supporters ‘No Way’ Biden ‘Won the 2020 Presidential Election!’

https://charliekirk.com/news/trump-tells-supporters-no-way-biden-won-the-2020-presidential-election/

aletheuo137

« Reply #2026 on: May 18, 2021, 06:56:00 AM »
Maricopa Audit Update: County Deleted Directory Full of Election Databases Days Before Delivery for Audit

https://charliekirk.com/news/maricopa-audit-update-county-deleted-directory-full-of-election-databases-days-before-delivery-for-audit/

Glasser

« Reply #2027 on: May 18, 2021, 07:43:39 AM »

Voting Machines in Pennsylvania County Only Rejecting Republican Ballots in Tuesday Primary Election

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/new-voting-machines-pennsylvania-county-rejecting-republican-ballots/

Numerous voters have contacted KDKA, reporting that their Republican ballots were not accepted.

The Fayette County Bureau of Elections has confirmed that precincts across the county are having issues with machines not scanning bar codes on all ballots, for both Republicans and Democrats.

Hutchison Elementary School, the polling location for South Union Township’s 3rd voting district, was among those having issues on Tuesday morning.

Chris Varney, Judge of Elections says they were initially under the impression that it was a problem with all ballots, but then determined it was only a problem with Republican ballots.

The solution provided by Fayette County officials was to collect ballots from voters and store them in the back of voting machines — but not to scan any of them to ensure the process was handled in a fair manner.

Glasser

« Reply #2028 on: May 18, 2021, 12:53:13 PM »
This sounds like a great way to get fired for cause.

Maricopa County Officials Refuse to Meet with Arizona State Senate to Resolve Election Audit Issues

“We will not attend your meeting on May 18, 2021,” the supervisors wrote.

“In your letter, you invite us to attend a meeting at the Arizona State Capitol on Tuesday, May 18, 2021, at 1:00 p.m., and you request that we bring Election Department officials who would have knowledge of our elections procedures,” they continued.

“We will not be attending. We will not be responding to any additional inquiries from your auditors.’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/18/maricopa-county-officials-refuse-to-meet-with-arizona-state-senate-to-resolve-election-audit-issues/

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2029 on: May 18, 2021, 03:22:22 PM »
This sounds like a great way to get fired for cause.

Maricopa County Officials Refuse to Meet with Arizona State Senate to Resolve Election Audit Issues

“We will not attend your meeting on May 18, 2021,” the supervisors wrote.

“In your letter, you invite us to attend a meeting at the Arizona State Capitol on Tuesday, May 18, 2021, at 1:00 p.m., and you request that we bring Election Department officials who would have knowledge of our elections procedures,” they continued.

“We will not be attending. We will not be responding to any additional inquiries from your auditors.’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/18/maricopa-county-officials-refuse-to-meet-with-arizona-state-senate-to-resolve-election-audit-issues/

To paraphrase:

F*ck you!

The election officials are using the Hillary tactic:  ignore the lawmakers and destroy the evidence.  Without evidence, they can't hold anyone accountable -- even for destruction of evidence!
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Glasser

« Reply #2030 on: May 18, 2021, 03:26:44 PM »
To paraphrase:

F*ck you!

The election officials are using the Hillary tactic:  ignore the lawmakers and destroy the evidence.  Without evidence, they can't hold anyone accountable -- even for destruction of evidence!

Interesting you brought up the destruction of evidence. The Maricopa Auditors announced today have been able to recover a lot of the erased data, so the timing of the letter by the election board saying 'we aren't answering anymore questions' is pure comedy gold now.

The election officials are super specific that they will not let anyone see the IT routers. I am guessing those are the smoking gun gold mine.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2031 on: May 18, 2021, 03:48:57 PM »
Interesting you brought up the destruction of evidence. The Maricopa Auditors announced today have been able to recover a lot of the erased data, so the timing of the letter by the election board saying 'we aren't answering anymore questions' is pure comedy gold now.

The election officials are super specific that they will not let anyone see the IT routers. I am guessing those are the smoking gun gold mine.

Most routers have logging turned on by default.  So, if there is traffic logged during -- and just after -- election day, it may prove Dominion lied about the voting and tallying machines not having connectivity to the Internet.  There may also be WiFi devices configured that allowed Dominion access wirelessly without Internet connectivity.

That opens a massive can of worms.
-- Melvin Udall

Glasser

« Reply #2032 on: May 18, 2021, 06:06:01 PM »
The stuff leaking out before there is even a complete audit is VERY damning. At some point an election worker is going to squeal on a trainer / supervisor and all hell is going to break loose.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit

The Arizona Senate's audit of Maricopa County's general election has hit a new snag: verifying whether some ballots may have been counted twice. Former Secretary of State Ken Bennett's team uncovered the error just a few days ago, he told Senate President Karen Fann and Judicial Committee Chair Warren Petersen. Each damaged ballot and its associated duplicate ballot are supposed to have the same serial number to ensure they are only counted once.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law. "We are struggling as to how we're going to be able to match up" those damaged and duplicated ballots, Bennett said.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/serial-numbers-missing-between-original-duplicate-ballots-arizona

Glasser

« Reply #2033 on: May 20, 2021, 07:37:29 AM »
Hmm this sounds really really familiar.

Election Officials in Pennsylvania Blame “Coding Error” with Dominion Voting Machines for Flaws with Republican Votes In Primary this Week

“It took us about probably five weeks. We gave a final product to Dominion. There is no evidence of any of this problem on the mail-in ballots which were produced from that file. We’re still working with Dominion to get an explanation as to how this coding error occurred. They were as surprised about it as we were,”

They were so surprised!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/huge-election-officials-pennsylvania-blame-coding-error-dominion-voting-machines-flaws-republican-votes-primary-week-video/

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2034 on: May 20, 2021, 11:34:42 AM »
Hmm this sounds really really familiar.

Election Officials in Pennsylvania Blame “Coding Error” with Dominion Voting Machines for Flaws with Republican Votes In Primary this Week

“It took us about probably five weeks. We gave a final product to Dominion. There is no evidence of any of this problem on the mail-in ballots which were produced from that file. We’re still working with Dominion to get an explanation as to how this coding error occurred. They were as surprised about it as we were,”

They were so surprised!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/huge-election-officials-pennsylvania-blame-coding-error-dominion-voting-machines-flaws-republican-votes-primary-week-video/

My first question when I see these kinds of stories is always:  "Who on the government side is responsible for certifying this software and testing changes? Do they have any sort of test and evaluation procedures that involve actually running test ballots that simulate all possible types of errors as well as valid ballots?  How else would they know the system is working as expected?"

Maybe THIS is how they expected it to work:  in their favor!
-- Melvin Udall

groveler

« Reply #2035 on: May 20, 2021, 11:53:40 AM »
My first question when I see these kinds of stories is always:  "Who on the government side is responsible for certifying this software and testing changes? Do they have any sort of test and evaluation procedures that involve actually running test ballots that simulate all possible types of errors as well as valid ballots?  How else would they know the system is working as expected?"

Maybe THIS is how they expected it to work:  in their favor!
I know a little bit about software.  I can design operating systems, compilers, computer languages, et al.
My favorite type of computer stuff is "real time" systems design.
A fuck up there and bad things happen FAST!
There was no "error", your design is typically tested by many people whose job is to "break"
your design. Actually it is not all that hard to make a design that is virtually un-traceable, if you wanted to
do bad things, but that is a one time use sort of thing.
So this is all BS!
They made a system that cheats and Democrats love it. Because it is not who votes that count,
it is who counts the votes that matter.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2036 on: May 20, 2021, 12:03:40 PM »
I know a little bit about software.  I can design operating systems, compilers, computer languages, et al.
My favorite type of computer stuff is "real time" systems design.
A fuck up there and bad things happen FAST!
There was no "error", your design is typically tested by many people whose job is to "break"
your design. Actually it is not all that hard to make a design that is virtually un-traceable, if you wanted to
do bad things, but that is a one time use sort of thing.
So this is all BS!
They made a system that cheats and Democrats love it. Because it is not who votes that count,
it is who counts the votes that matter.

I was the chief of several testing shops in the Air Force and afterward.  We used automated procedures where possible to generate every conceivable permutation of error conditions to see if the system not only recognized them, but also handled them appropriately.  Errors are always logged in both the system and error log files.

Then, we'd get the users -- actual operators who had nothing to do with the software design or coding -- to USE the system in a start-to-finish mock task.  You'd be surprised how many errors are introduced by someone pushing the wrong keys or clicking the wrong option.  Those are unpredictable errors the programmers now need to anticipate and handle these "human introduced" exceptions.

A successful test is NOT one that your system passed per se, but rather one that caught all the problems the system has yet to be capable of catching and handling.  For example:  if you created 15 variations of ballots that have errors, and the system only caught 10 of them, the test was successful, but the system's performance was less than 100%.

Testers often need to be more informed on the design and operating instructions for a software or hardware system than the people creating it.  Otherwise, you're just testing that the software meets the design specs -- not necessarily the customer's requirements.
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #2037 on: May 20, 2021, 12:05:48 PM »

Then, we'd get the users -- actual operators who had nothing to do with the software design or coding -- to USE the system in a start-to-finish mock task.  You'd be surprised how many errors are introduced by someone pushing the wrong keys or clicking the wrong option.  Those are unpredictable errors the programmers now need to anticipate and handle these "human introduced" exceptions.

Sounds like the mess ups the M17 is having in quals.  Never underestimate what an E-2 will do to something.

Glasser

« Reply #2038 on: May 20, 2021, 01:02:47 PM »
Someone needs to explain why the Dominion Software is so much more complicated than an IBM punch card reader from the 50s or a high school placement test bubble counter from the 70s. It's only function is to tally. A Commodore 64 is up to that task. The fact these machines are complex / flexible/ proprietary should set off hundreds of alarm bells. It's only supposed to record a dozen different 1 or 0 per ballot.

Bigger the machine the easier it is to hide a ghost.

groveler

« Reply #2039 on: May 20, 2021, 01:06:15 PM »
I was the chief of several testing shops in the Air Force and afterward.  We used automated procedures where possible to generate every conceivable permutation of error conditions to see if the system not only recognized them, but also handled them appropriately.  Errors are always logged in both the system and error log files.

A successful test is NOT one that your system passed per se, but rather one that caught all the problems the system has yet to be capable of catching and handling.  For example:  if you created 15 variations of ballots that have errors, and the system only caught 10 of them, the test was successful, but the system's performance was less than 100%.

Testers often need to be more informed on the design and operating instructions for a software or hardware system than the people creating it.  Otherwise, you're just testing that the software meets the design specs -- not necessarily the customer's requirements.
You are saying this,
I can make a system "foolproof" but I can't make one "Damn fool proof".
I always hated testing people, but they were the "Damn fools". :wacko: