The COVID Cult (Read 879321 times)

punaperson

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2020, 02:49:00 PM »
You mean like they are not effective?  :rofl:
No, they already know they are not effective, it's more about why they'd want her to wear an ineffective paper mask instead of an ineffective cloth mask.

There is speculation that the long-delayed Danish mask study might reveal (again) not only that masks don't work, but that they may actually have some degree of harmful effects (increase bacterial infections, etc.).

drck1000

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2020, 02:50:07 PM »
Get this, my wife was informed by her eye surgeon and eye doctor the next time she comes in she cannot wear her cloth mask she just bought. No gators or cloth masks now. Only the paper masks are allowed. 🤦‍♂️
Sorry to hear that man.  No one needs more crap to deal with. . .

punaperson

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2020, 03:26:39 PM »
Well, within minutes of me writing about the suspected Danish mask study... it got published!

MASSIVE STUDY — ‘Masks may actually increase Covid infection rates’…

I'll post more later after I've read the whole thing...

I should mention that a group of physicians published a rebuttal letter in a medical journal well over a month ago, without have had any access at all to the paper or the data... nothing at all. So there! They just knew it couldn't be true unless it validated the evidence-free conclusion that "masks work".

drck1000

« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2020, 03:29:00 PM »
Checking if Hunter Biden has stock in mask companies. . .  :o

:rofl:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2020, 03:31:00 PM »
But.....but.....but.....

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

ren

« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2020, 03:41:25 PM »
Well, within minutes of me writing about the suspected Danish mask study... it got published!

I should mention that a group of physicians published a rebuttal letter in a medical journal well over a month ago, without have had any access at all to the paper or the data... nothing at all. So there! They just knew it couldn't be true unless it validated the evidence-free conclusion that "masks work".

that's what I am hypothesizing is that with increased untrained mask usage - the general public touches their faces more often than not wearing a mask. How does the virus infect people? When they touch their faces. Most people don't wash their hands before donning a mask before going into a store etc. Furthermore, cloth masks are reused.
Deeds Not Words

macsak

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2020, 03:45:08 PM »
heh, heh
it says "annals"

Inspector

« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2020, 04:23:03 PM »
No, they already know they are not effective, it's more about why they'd want her to wear an ineffective paper mask instead of an ineffective cloth mask.

There is speculation that the long-delayed Danish mask study might reveal (again) not only that masks don't work, but that they may actually have some degree of harmful effects (increase bacterial infections, etc.).
It’s about time you realize that masks don’t work. [/sarcasm]

The lockdowns and the distancing are much more effective than masks will ever be. Keep us away from each other so we can’t spread it. Let’s just do that forever cuz now we have proof that once we start going back out the infections increase. DUH!!! It’s time to stop the mandates and let us decide what we want to do. I keep hearing Colorado is starting to lockdown again. And people are pissed. It’s time to get out and protest the mandates. We need to take back our country from these mask nazi tyrants.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Inspector

« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2020, 04:26:10 PM »
But.....but.....but.....

You beat me to it!  :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2020, 04:46:47 PM »
You beat me to it!  :rofl:

I thought you liked that....   :geekdanc: >:D
-- Melvin Udall

drck1000

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2020, 05:37:18 PM »
'The Five' blast lawmakers ignoring their own COVID shutdown orders

-- Melvin Udall

ren

« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2020, 05:42:12 PM »
I think all this public mandates of wearing masks is making it worse. There is no guidelines on how to properly don one and people are touching their faces with their nasty everyday, work hands
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2020, 06:38:08 PM »
I think all this public mandates of wearing masks is making it worse. There is no guidelines on how to properly don one and people are touching their faces with their nasty everyday, work hands

And how many uses does a mask see before it's properly washed .... if ever?
-- Melvin Udall

punaperson

« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2020, 07:15:18 PM »
I'll volunteer Tucker Carlson's open tonight (11/18/20) re the Newsom hypocrisy and lies re his "outdoor dinner" bullshit. Good rant.

punaperson

« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2020, 07:25:58 AM »

ren

Deeds Not Words

punaperson

« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2020, 09:22:32 AM »

ren

« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2020, 10:02:28 AM »
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/11/19/mayors-say-states-pre-travel-testing-program-is-flawed/
“From the beginning I said that I wanted to have every entry into the state must have a COVID-free, negative test before entering our state. But I’ve been told that’s unconstitutional. But I still want to see that done,” said Victorino.
Deeds Not Words

omnigun

« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2020, 10:17:08 AM »
To hear the recording:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329177489306918912

:crazy:
There's always a few dissenting crazies out there.  Same with climate change, there was a minority that had different views.  Dentists.  Every profession, has those people.