The COVID Cult (Read 878804 times)

Glasser

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #4340 on: May 17, 2021, 11:14:01 AM »
Sounds like the jig is up. Hope you enjoyed the Fabulous Fauci and his magic show.

From the CDCs own website.

I give it 12 months before Tech memory holes all the CDC and Fauci media appearances where they  lied for 2 yrs about the Bat Flu.

Glasser

« Reply #4341 on: May 17, 2021, 11:22:17 AM »
Why not, the dude is more moldable than Play-Doh. You could probably talk him into universal concealed carry if you got him alone for half an hour.

White House Reporter Urges Biden Admin to Pressure CDC to Reverse Updated Mask Guidance

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/morbidly-obese-white-house-reporter-urges-biden-admin-pressure-cdc-reverse-updated-mask-guidance-video/

changemyoil66

« Reply #4342 on: May 17, 2021, 11:38:45 AM »
Since the testing positive jig  is up, they need people to get sick by the new strains so they can keep the status going. This way they can push booster shots for as long as they can and make $ on them.  If the numbers go down like how they are in free states, then the need for a booster is reduced.  Combine that with the new testing threshold, cases will still fall.

So the CDC made that statement knowing the OG shot will not work anymore and they want people to gather and go back to normal and get sick. 

If people like Maddow is accepting the new CDC mask and distance guidance, then you gotta question it.

People have better hygiene now (hand washing and not licking fingers), so that's probably why cases have dropped in free states.  I used to catch the flu every year.  All the time, I thought it was from the gym.  But 1 day I started to wash my hands as soon as I get into the office. There is a sink next to the entrance.  I haven't caught the flu in about 5 years now.  Which to me means I was not catching it from the gym like I thought, but form the parking garage, into the lobby and then into the elevator.  So the hand washing as soon as I got thru the office door helped.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 11:44:27 AM by changemyoil66 »

Glasser

« Reply #4343 on: May 17, 2021, 12:02:41 PM »
10 year old kid just wrecking the hoax flu and the teachers unions bullshit. I can't wait til he learns about 2A.

macsak

« Reply #4344 on: May 17, 2021, 12:18:58 PM »
Nitpicking guidance changes as science figures stuff out.   Though they should see if covid was the pushing over point for the death before ruling what type of death it was.

"as science figures things out"
they've had the data since august 2020...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/boom-cdc-director-finally-admits-covid-cases-hugely-counted-just-gateway-pundit-donald-trump-reported-august/

Glasser

« Reply #4345 on: May 17, 2021, 12:30:32 PM »

The CDC flat out ignored all studies that didn't fit their personal political desires. Japan had a big study od actual ACTIVE COVID 'clusters' almost a year ago that showed Bat Flu transmission rates outdoors were almost nil but indoor 'locked down' were something like 20x higher.  Completely ignored by Fauci and friends.

Glasser

« Reply #4346 on: May 17, 2021, 01:56:30 PM »
Another endorsement that makes it easy to say No Thanks.

Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
 · 5h
It's pretty simple:

Get vaccinated. Get your life back.

http://vaccines.gov
1-800-232-0233

Coming out of her mouth it's sounds like straight up extortion don't it?

ren

Deeds Not Words

ren

« Reply #4348 on: May 17, 2021, 07:16:31 PM »
they've had the data since august 2020...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/boom-cdc-director-finally-admits-covid-cases-hugely-counted-just-gateway-pundit-donald-trump-reported-august/

y'all should give the poor MS-DOS, Donkey Kong playing, part-time Fun Factory tech support, IT kid a break, the State is still issuing paper checks and using the blue carbon paper
Deeds Not Words

RSN172

« Reply #4349 on: May 17, 2021, 08:37:54 PM »
I think our two US Senators look 10x better wearing a mask.

hvybarrels

« Reply #4350 on: May 17, 2021, 09:46:59 PM »
I was at Costco Kapolei today and talking with an old guy about his truck and noticed he was starting to get wobbly on his feet, so I walked with him to the door to make sure he did not pass out and break something. Forgot my mask because I was already done shopping and when I got to the door I tried telling the people there that he was dehydrated and might need medical attention but they kept saying "put your mask on. put your mask on" so I did my best to explain over their protests and walked away.

The problem are these masses of low information citizens who cannot be bothered to figure out what is really going on. Their conformity is part of their identity. It really is a cult.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

macsak

« Reply #4351 on: May 17, 2021, 10:32:58 PM »
I was at Costco Kapolei today and talking with an old guy about his truck and noticed he was starting to get wobbly on his feet, so I walked with him to the door to make sure he did not pass out and break something. Forgot my mask because I was already done shopping and when I got to the door I tried telling the people there that he was dehydrated and might need medical attention but they kept saying "put your mask on. put your mask on" so I did my best to explain over their protests and walked away.

The problem are these masses of low information citizens who cannot be bothered to figure out what is really going on. Their conformity is part of their identity. It really is a cult.

did you ask if any of their names were "omnigun"?

macsak

« Reply #4352 on: May 18, 2021, 05:44:59 AM »

macsak

« Reply #4353 on: May 18, 2021, 05:46:14 AM »

aletheuo137

« Reply #4354 on: May 18, 2021, 06:06:19 AM »
Fauci Admits He Wore Mask Indoors After Vaccination for Political Theater

https://rumble.com/vh8cpl-fauci-admits-he-wore-mask-indoors-after-vaccination-for-political-theater.html

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

aletheuo137

« Reply #4355 on: May 18, 2021, 06:08:20 AM »
Kayleigh McEnany: Biden wearing a mask outside is 'anti-science'

https://rumble.com/vh869x-kayleigh-mcenany-biden-wearing-a-mask-outside-is-anti-science.html

omnigun

« Reply #4356 on: May 18, 2021, 06:46:35 AM »
Kayleigh McEnany: Biden wearing a mask outside is 'anti-science'

https://rumble.com/vh869x-kayleigh-mcenany-biden-wearing-a-mask-outside-is-anti-science.html

How is it anti science,   science has said there is little use outdoors but I don't believe it was ever said there was a negative effect of use.

Glasser

« Reply #4357 on: May 18, 2021, 07:14:31 AM »
How is it anti science,   science has said there is little use outdoors but I don't believe it was ever said there was a negative effect of use.

Keep being Simple Jack levels of stupid. Here are the  OSHA warnings about wearing respiratory PPE.

https://ohsonline.com/articles/2020/07/28/the-physiological-effects-of-prolonged-ppe-use-during-long-shifts.aspx?m=1

wearing an FFR for a long period of time may cause dizziness (as well as other symptoms), which could affect worker, workplace and patient safety. Dizziness can be caused by dehydration, hyperventilation (gasping for breath), elevated carbon dioxide levels in the blood, low blood sugar, anxiety and a number of other factors.

Different respirators have different, potential physiological impacts. You should be aware of each facepiece’s potential symptoms of use:

Filtering Facepiece Respirators (FFR)

Hyperventilation is a common side effect of wearing an N95 FFR. When healthcare workers are working longer hours without a break while continuously wearing an N95 FFR, carbon dioxide levels may accumulate in the respiratory and cause the following effects on the wearer:

Headache;

Increased pressure inside the skull;

Nervous system changes (e.g., increased pain threshold, reduction in cognition – altered judgement, decreased situational awareness, difficulty coordinating sensory or cognitive, abilities and motor activity, decreased visual acuity, widespread activation of the sympathetic nervous system that can oppose the direct effects of CO2 on the heart and blood vessels);

Increased breathing frequency;

Increased “work of breathing”, which is result of breathing through a filter medium;

Cardiovascular effects (e.g., diminished cardiac contractility, vasodilation of peripheral blood vessels);

Reduced tolerance to lighter workloads.

aletheuo137

« Reply #4358 on: May 18, 2021, 07:29:06 AM »
Keep being Simple Jack levels of stupid. Here are the  OSHA warnings about wearing respiratory PPE.

https://ohsonline.com/articles/2020/07/28/the-physiological-effects-of-prolonged-ppe-use-during-long-shifts.aspx?m=1

wearing an FFR for a long period of time may cause dizziness (as well as other symptoms), which could affect worker, workplace and patient safety. Dizziness can be caused by dehydration, hyperventilation (gasping for breath), elevated carbon dioxide levels in the blood, low blood sugar, anxiety and a number of other factors.

Different respirators have different, potential physiological impacts. You should be aware of each facepiece’s potential symptoms of use:

Filtering Facepiece Respirators (FFR)

Hyperventilation is a common side effect of wearing an N95 FFR. When healthcare workers are working longer hours without a break while continuously wearing an N95 FFR, carbon dioxide levels may accumulate in the respiratory and cause the following effects on the wearer:

Headache;

Increased pressure inside the skull;

Nervous system changes (e.g., increased pain threshold, reduction in cognition – altered judgement, decreased situational awareness, difficulty coordinating sensory or cognitive, abilities and motor activity, decreased visual acuity, widespread activation of the sympathetic nervous system that can oppose the direct effects of CO2 on the heart and blood vessels);

Increased breathing frequency;

Increased “work of breathing”, which is result of breathing through a filter medium;

Cardiovascular effects (e.g., diminished cardiac contractility, vasodilation of peripheral blood vessels);

Reduced tolerance to lighter workloads.

I'll bet you he didn't even look at the video, only read the headline!

Glasser

« Reply #4359 on: May 18, 2021, 08:25:06 AM »
Fauci Admits He Wore Mask Indoors After Vaccination for Political Theater

https://rumble.com/vh8cpl-fauci-admits-he-wore-mask-indoors-after-vaccination-for-political-theater.html

I guess everyone forgot that a week ago Fauci testified before Congress about exactly this, got called out by Rand Paul and lied straight to his face. Lying before Congress used to be a crime until Hillary did it so foten people thought it was normal.