Media Lies, Lies by Omission, Misinformation, Disinformation Thread (Read 149883 times)

Inspector

I am starting this thread in order to document ONLY Main Stream Media (ie CNN, MSN, MSNBC, NYT, ABC, CBS, NBC etc) and Social Media (ie FB, Twitter, IG etc) lies, lies by omission, disinformation, misinformation, misdirection, censoring and any other issues with truthful and proper reporting. We seem to always start a new thread every time we find a gross negligent case of the lying media. We discuss it and it eventually disappears. So I thought if we have a thread like the COVID and Election Fraud threads where we can keep posting the lies it will continue to stay near the top for our reference and to keep things fresh in our minds.

Let’s also use this thread to document how the ratings of these media outlets are going. Good, bad or indifferent.

I’ll start with a few articles/videos that I think are applicable.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 03:10:32 PM by Inspector »
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Inspector

Inspector

Inspector

Inspector

Inspector

Inspector

Glasser

Re: Media Lies, Lies by Omission, Misinformation, Disinformation Thread
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2021, 03:21:26 PM »
Arent we in our 6th year of 'Trump colluded with Russia'? They are still saying it even after Mueller had to publicly admit it never happened.

Also Gen. Mike Flynn has never been cleared even with all the info that has been released proving it was a frame up.

Inspector

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2021, 03:31:33 PM »
Arent we in our 6th year of 'Trump colluded with Russia'? They are still saying it even after Mueller had to publicly admit it never happened.

Also Gen. Mike Flynn has never been cleared even with all the info that has been released proving it was a frame up.
All true and continuation of the lies.

There are people who still believe the dossier is all true even though the author has admitted none of it is verified nor verifiable.

And you are also correct about General Flynn not being cleared but he is suing the government for his losses. I think he will win. BTW, there is an email from the FBI verifying that the information they used to frame Flynn was a total fabrication. TDS is still a strong emotion in the mentally unstable.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2021, 03:33:57 PM »

They say it even after Brennan had in his notes that Clinton was formulating a disinformation campaign to accuse Trump of colluding with Russia to steal the election.  She and the DNC hired Christopher Steele to concoct the Steele Dossier, which was then made public to accuse Trump of all kinds of bad acts.

But, no matter how much evidence there is, a court never said Clinton did anything wrong -- so she's innocent.  Even though Mueller and the Senate have said Trump did nothing wrong.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

aletheuo137

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2021, 05:12:27 PM »
Michael Flynn's relatives sue CNN for $75 million over report alleging QAnon affiliation

https://justthenews.com/accountability/media/michael-flynns-relatives-sue-cnn-75-million-over-report-alleging-qanon

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

omnigun

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2021, 05:35:21 PM »
What is the criteria for main stream?   You only listed mostly liberal leaning news.  Are there conservative news that qualify?

robtmc

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2021, 05:41:45 PM »

aletheuo137

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2021, 06:54:23 PM »
What is the criteria for main stream?   You only listed mostly liberal leaning news.  Are there conservative news that qualify?
Use your gray matter for something other than keeping your ears apart.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 07:17:21 PM by aletheuo137 »

Inspector

Inspector

Inspector

Inspector

Inspector

Inspector

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2021, 05:35:01 AM »
“This is the Most Important Trump Story You Never Heard’: Morrow