Derek Chauvin found guilty (Read 2083 times)

Glasser

Re: Derek Chauvin found guilty
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2021, 01:28:22 PM »
Another shinning example of a Dem run city.

PHILADELPHIA POLICE SHORTAGE DEVELOPING INTO VERY REAL CONCERN, FOP PRESIDENT SAYS

https://6abc.com/amp/philadelphia-police-new-recruits-fop-president-john-mcnesby-need-for-officers/10528861/?__twitter_impression=true

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2021, 01:35:44 PM »
Waiting for the first city to wake up and order police to carry video cameras instead of guns.  That way, they can record what happens on the call for social workers, judges and social media mobs to based their judgements on.

Let the crimes happen, and document it.  That way, the Cops can't be accused of anything -- other than refusing to get in the middle of the situation.

If the public complains, tell them, "We decided that if two people are fighting, and one of them dies, it's no different numerically than police intervening and shooting the assailant.  If two are engaged in a knife fight, nobody is innocent.  We'll let the law of the jungle decide who lives or dies.  We can later decide from the recorded evidence who is at fault -- the same evidentiary standard Cops are being convicted with today."
Surely Not Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting.

drck1000

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2021, 01:38:38 PM »
Hmm tired of working in a anti-LEO communist shithole? Come be a police in Spokane, we will throw you a $15K bonus to work for us.

SCSO has launched a series of billboards in Portland, Seattle, and Denver that advertise a hefty bonus for sufficiently experienced officers.

"We put up billboards in Portland as close to the police precincts as we could get, saying '15 thousand dollar signing bonus. We're hiring 40 lateral deputies. We want you,'" said Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich.

https://www.krem.com/amp/article/news/local/spokane-sheriff-targets-major-western-cities-with-recruiting-billboards/293-23150573-adad-4975-b3cc-670f771f569e?__twitter_impression=true

That was happening back 15-20 years ago.  Seattle and other PNW counties were paying good money for officers to "join them".  Many were coming from Hawaii.  Not sure if Spokane was part of the mix, but there were definitely some eastern WA counties that were doing this.  I think Pasco and another in the "dry shitties" (Tri Cities).

Glasser

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2021, 01:42:56 PM »
Waiting for the first city to wake up and order police to carry video cameras instead of guns.  That way, they can record what happens on the call for social workers, judges and social media mobs to based their judgements on.

Let the crimes happen, and document it.  That way, the Cops can't be accused of anything -- other than refusing to get in the middle of the situation.

If the public complains, tell them, "We decided that if two people are fighting, and one of them dies, it's no different numerically than police intervening and shooting the assailant.  If two are engaged in a knife fight, nobody is innocent.  We'll let the law of the jungle decide who lives or dies.  We can later decide from the recorded evidence who is at fault -- the same evidentiary standard Cops are being convicted with today."

I was thinking along those same lines yesterday, the unions should tell the officers not to physically intervene, record the incident, collect evidence and witness testimonies and then drop it all off at the door of the anti-LEO, No Bail Release, Soros Funded Prosecutors and DAs. Make them issue the arrest warrants (or not) and they can explain to the families of the victims and the families of the criminals which of them is more important to keep happy and how their idea of a communist utopia dispenses social justice

Glasser

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2021, 01:45:19 PM »
That was happening back 15-20 years ago.  Seattle and other PNW counties were paying good money for officers to "join them".  Many were coming from Hawaii.  Not sure if Spokane was part of the mix, but there were definitely some eastern WA counties that were doing this.  I think Pasco and another in the "dry shitties" (Tri Cities).

I know one cop who went to the mainland from here chasing those dollars, he tapped out in less than a year. He said the stuff mainland Cops have to deal with isn't worth the bump by a LONG shot.

drck1000

« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2021, 01:50:50 PM »
I know one cop who went to the mainland from here chasing those dollars, he tapped out in less than a year. He said the stuff mainland Cops have to deal with isn't worth the bump by a LONG shot.
I heard of one Hawaii guy that joined Tacoma PD that was similar to your story/example.  Areas of Tacoma, at least back in the late 90s and early 2000s, was just as bad or worse that areas like Compton.   :o

I would think many areas in eastern WA could be pretty cruise/rural. 

Glasser

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2021, 03:20:44 PM »

Glasser

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2021, 03:23:15 PM »
In new video, Makhia Bryant can be heard screaming “I’m gonna stab the fuck out of you, bitch,” while lunging at two unarmed people who were posing no imminent physical threat to her

Glasser

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2021, 05:38:10 PM »
Alternate Juror spills on the others....

‘I Didn’t Want to Go Through the Rioting’: Juror in Chauvin Trial Makes Stunning Admission over ‘Guilty’ Verdict

Good job Maxine.

https://beckernews.com/i-didnt-want-to-go-through-the-rioting-juror-in-chauvin-trial-makes-stunning-admission-over-guilty-verdict-38729/

omnigun

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2021, 09:56:25 PM »

‘I Didn’t Want to Go Through the Rioting’: Juror in Chauvin Trial Makes Stunning Admission over ‘Guilty’ Verdict

Good job Maxine.

https://beckernews.com/i-didnt-want-to-go-through-the-rioting-juror-in-chauvin-trial-makes-stunning-admission-over-guilty-verdict-38729/

This is a perfect example of Maxines idiocy.  Good news for chauvin though,  he will appeal.

QUIETShooter

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2021, 06:20:11 AM »

Good job Maxine.

Stupid people just don't know when to shut the f*ck up.

Good job Maxine (of showing people how stupid you are......)
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Glasser

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2021, 11:24:26 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/d-c-cops-snap-back-shocks-heckler-asked-yall-gonna-kill-like-makhia-bryant-video/

D.C. Cop’s Snap Back Shocks Heckler Who Asked, “Are Y’All Gonna Kill Me Like Ma’Khia Bryant?”

Heckler, “Are, y’all gonna kill me like Ma’Khia Bryant? F*ck”

Officer, “Are you gonna stab somebody like her?

Glasser

« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2021, 11:48:15 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/24/majority-black-americans-say-politics-somewhat-influenced-derek-chauvin-verdict/

Majority of Black Americans Say Politics at Least ‘Somewhat’ Influenced Derek Chauvin Verdict

57 percent of black Americans said politics influenced the decision to some degree, 36 percent saying “a lot” and 21 percent saying “somewhat.”

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2021, 08:58:30 PM »
I am not entirely surprised by the verdict but I think they made the wrong choice. Derek Chauvin was definitely guilty of something but not murder. Maybe manslaughter but I am leaning towards some other type of civil rights violation. When a cop takes someone into custody they are now responsible for them and that he where he screwed up.

I don't know how the prosecution could argue that the knee played a substantial role in Chauvin's death. Given the drug use, his medical conditions, and his level of excitement, I don't know that we could solidly say the knee [;ayed a significant role. He very well could have died without a knee on his back too. If we can't know this then it would seem reasonable doubt to me.

I am curious to watch the appeal as there are a number of things his lawyer can bring up. The failure to pick a different venue, the failure to sequester the jury, the comments by that idiot Maxine Waters, etc.

I do think the lawyer should have done an experiment to try and replicate the incident. Have someone Floyd's size/age lay on the ground and have someone Chauvin's weight lean on him for an extended period of time. Meanwhile monitor the heartrate, breathing, and oxygen levels to see if that would have compromised his breathing. I have heard of studies similar to that before too.

aletheuo137

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2021, 05:50:13 AM »
WATCH: Cops Mock LeBron over ‘YOU’RE NEXT’ Tweet

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/04/26/watch-cops-mock-lebron-over-youre-next-tweet/

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2021, 08:44:33 PM »
I heard of one Hawaii guy that joined Tacoma PD that was similar to your story/example.  Areas of Tacoma, at least back in the late 90s and early 2000s, was just as bad or worse that areas like Compton.   :o

I would think many areas in eastern WA could be pretty cruise/rural.

My dad retired from a Spokane police department and I have visited that area many times. Nice are, medium size city, more conservative politics. Got some white supremacist groups in that area, including Idaho and Montana but not a big issue for cops as I understood it. Different problems there than Hawaii. I could see living up there if I had to leave Hawaii but not much in the way of asian food.

Glasser

« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2021, 03:41:56 PM »
Nice way to help get a verdict overturned. These people arent too bright.

BLM Activist Sat on the Chauvin Jury After Claiming He Could Be ‘Impartial’, Tells People to Get on Juries to ‘Spark Change’

Minneapolis’ FOX 9 reporter Paul Blume reported in March that “Judge Cahill asked Juror #52, whether he heard anything about the #GeorgeFloyd civil case. He says, no. He explained hearing some basic info about trial dates, etc from the news in recent months, but nothing that would keep him from serving as impartial juror. #ChauvinTrial”

However, Mitchell was photographed last August wearing a shirt that read “Get your knee off our necks” and “BLM.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/blm-activist-sat-chauvin-jury-claiming-impartial-tells-people-get-juries-spark-change/

omnigun

« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2021, 06:49:10 PM »

BLM Activist Sat on the Chauvin Jury After Claiming He Could Be ‘Impartial’, Tells People to Get on Juries to ‘Spark Change’

Minneapolis’ FOX 9 reporter Paul Blume reported in March that “Judge Cahill asked Juror #52, whether he heard anything about the #GeorgeFloyd civil case. He says, no. He explained hearing some basic info about trial dates, etc from the news in recent months, but nothing that would keep him from serving as impartial juror. #ChauvinTrial”

However, Mitchell was photographed last August wearing a shirt that read “Get your knee off our necks” and “BLM.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/blm-activist-sat-chauvin-jury-claiming-impartial-tells-people-get-juries-spark-change/

At this point appeal is guaranteed,  but I wonder how/if he can even get a fair trail. 

Glasser

« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2021, 09:05:01 PM »

“A number of legal sources, including those familiar with the trial, told WCCO this juror at minimum will have to be questioned in what’s called a Schwartz hearing. And depending on his answers, a mistrial could be declared.”

aletheuo137

« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2021, 08:05:25 AM »
VERDICT IN JEOPARDY? Chauvin Juror’s ‘BLM Shirt’ Raises Concerns Over Trial, Impartiality, Appeal

https://hannity.com/media-room/verdict-in-jeopardy-chauvin-jurors-blm-shirt-raises-concerns-over-trial-impartiality-appeal/

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk