Bidens Speech 4-28-21 (Read 7631 times)

ren

Re: Bidens Speech 4-28-21
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2021, 02:57:32 PM »
The citizens of Hong Kong and Taiwan, with their own government,  passports and culture.  The practice of democracy and freedom.   You know those opposite things of China.

That makes no sense. China is a country. What is the opposite of a country? A failed State. A borderless piece of land with a group of ungoverned people. You really should take some time to learn what the definition of a State is. Hong Kong is a part of China and depending on who you ask - who does Taiwan belong to?
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2021, 02:58:50 PM »
When a forumTroll can't post coherent sentences....

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

ren

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2021, 03:08:12 PM »
So says, the US empire's favorite subject citizen.

That begs the question. Are trolls citizens?
Deeds Not Words

aieahound

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2021, 04:39:09 PM »
Please get yourself an education, before you speak.

Hong Kong was ALWAYS part of China.

Hawaii was NEVER part of the US empire and is still ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING our aina.

Actually, Hong Kong was a British Colony from 1843 to 1997 I think.
Just like Hawaii was a U.S. territory from 1900 to 1959.
Difference is the British gave Hong Kong back to China (poor bastahds)  and the U.S. made occupation of Hawaii permanent with Statehood (thank God or whoever one talks to in their head).

And, yeah, I’m a citizen. I’ve got a passport.
But I’m a sniper troll. On point and on target.  :geekdanc:

But I digress.
 :stopjack:

hvybarrels

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2021, 05:34:22 PM »
Hong Kong and Taiwan will soon belong to China regardless if we want to admit it or not. We should pull out of Okinawa as well. These are all sunk costs for US Empire which is now facing the difficult choice of voluntary withdrawl or catastrophic collapse.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Kuleana

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2021, 10:08:29 PM »
Hong Kong and Taiwan will soon belong to China regardless if we want to admit it or not. We should pull out of Okinawa as well. These are all sunk costs for US Empire which is now facing the difficult choice of voluntary withdrawl or catastrophic collapse.
If patriots were in-charge, of their stolen American republic, that is the correct course of action.  Continue trading internationally, for the things America needs, but end all of its legal as well as illegal foreign occupations, garrisons, and wars that are not in the name of defending its borders.  That alone will allow America to regain her domestic strength, heal its domestic wounds, and begin earning the respect and admiration of the rest of the planet that it once undeniably had.

No more immigration of any sorts would also work by limiting the amount of people that American industry needs to create jobs for also.

omnigun

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2021, 06:27:34 AM »
That makes no sense. China is a country. What is the opposite of a country? A failed State. A borderless piece of land with a group of ungoverned people. You really should take some time to learn what the definition of a State is. Hong Kong is a part of China and depending on who you ask - who does Taiwan belong to?

Taiwan is independently governed.  And I would say its an independent country. 

omnigun

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2021, 06:31:12 AM »

No 👎.  Hong Kong appears lost.   But Taiwan is defendable.  China would be hard pressed to take over the island logistically and the US can defend by air and sea.   Okinawa would be virtually impossible for China to take.  If they did, China would be on the way to taking over the whole world.   

omnigun

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2021, 06:34:51 AM »
If patriots were in-charge, of their stolen American republic, that is the correct course of action.  Continue trading internationally, for the things America needs, but end all of its legal as well as illegal foreign occupations, garrisons, and wars that are not in the name of defending its borders.  That alone will allow America to regain her domestic strength, heal its domestic wounds, and begin earning the respect and admiration of the rest of the planet that it once undeniably had.

No more immigration of any sorts would also work by limiting the amount of people that American industry needs to create jobs for also.

America is on the right course as is.   China is the world's greatest threat.  Followed by Russia,  Iran and North Korea.  It's up to American and the other democratic counties to rise up and stop them.  If not humanity has a dark future.  USA is the defender of liberty and American values world wide.

Kuleana

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2021, 09:04:32 AM »
Taiwan is independently governed.  And I would say its an independent country.
You really need to understand international law and learn the criteria on what constitutes a legal State.

omnigun

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2021, 09:09:18 AM »
You really need to understand international law and learn the criteria on what constitutes a legal State.

And you need to stop worshipping China.  Pick a new religion.  Taiwan has its own passports, currency, government, army, land, etc.  The list goes on and on.  Its NOT part of china as much as China wants everyone to believe.  #freetaiwan.

Kuleana

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2021, 09:11:18 AM »
Hong Kong appears lost.   But Taiwan is defendable.  China would be hard pressed to take over the island logistically and the US can defend by air and sea.   Okinawa would be virtually impossible for China to take.  If they did, China would be on the way to taking over the whole world.
You don't understand a thing about China, its history, and what its end game.  If you think, China wants to rule the World, you really are in the wrong century.

I don't think any of the large powers, of the planet today, wants to be responsible for so many diverse populations.  You really think China wants to be like the US empire and govern a population, who really don't have anything in common, other than greed?

The only people who salivates for empire today are the ultrawealthy, so they can legally exploit the poor and have-nots through debt slavery.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 11:31:30 AM by Kuleana »

changemyoil66

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2021, 09:15:06 AM »

As someone who's been to Taiwan, here is some info on the rights that you have or don't have.

We went thru a DUI check point.  Every driver had to blow in the breathalyzer.  No probable cause needed.  Also I've only seen 1 bum there.  And we went all over Taipei.  I didn't see 1 crackhead, so either Taiwan has no crack or they stick these druggies somewhere.  They also cannot own "assault weapons".

So Taiwan doesn't have the freedom that the USA has.  So when it comes to controlling COVID, they were able to do so with ease because they shut the entire incoming/outgoing of the country down.

Kuleana

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2021, 09:18:55 AM »
America is on the right course as is.   China is the world's greatest threat.  Followed by Russia,  Iran and North Korea.  It's up to American and the other democratic counties to rise up and stop them.  If not humanity has a dark future.  USA is the defender of liberty and American values world wide.
Sina, Ruthenia, Persia, et North Korea dēlenda est.

Wow, you need to slow down your US imperial government issued processor, Omni the cursor.

omnigun

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2021, 09:23:30 AM »
You don't understand a thing about China, its history, and what its end game.  If you think, China wants to rule the World, you really are in the wrong century.

I don't think any of the large powers, of the planet today, wants to be responsible for so many diverse populations.  You really think China wants to be like the US empire and govern a population, who really don't have anything in common, other than greed?

The only people who salivates for empire today are the ultrawealthy, so they can legally exploit them through debt slavery.

The places of that have been taken over by China wish to have a word with you.  China also doesn't need to govern when they can genocide  :shake:  As for greed, Africa would like to talk to you. China is the king of debt slavery.

omnigun

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2021, 09:23:58 AM »
As someone who's been to Taiwan, here is some info on the rights that you have or don't have.

We went thru a DUI check point.  Every driver had to blow in the breathalyzer.  No probable cause needed.  Also I've only seen 1 bum there.  And we went all over Taipei.  I didn't see 1 crackhead, so either Taiwan has no crack or they stick these druggies somewhere.  They also cannot own "assault weapons".

So Taiwan doesn't have the freedom that the USA has.  So when it comes to controlling COVID, they were able to do so with ease because they shut the entire incoming/outgoing of the country down.

It has alot more than China for sure.  Still has free elections etc.

Kuleana

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2021, 09:28:24 AM »
And you need to stop worshipping China.  Pick a new religion.
I don't worship China and what does my Christianity has to do with anything being discussed.

Taiwan has its own passports, currency, government, army, land, etc.  The list goes on and on.  Its NOT part of china as much as China wants everyone to believe.  #freetaiwan.
Taiwan is not and have never been a nation of its own.

The de-occupation of Hawaii has more legal basis than Taiwan's US imperial backed claims for independence.

Kuleana

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2021, 09:35:16 AM »
The places of that have been taken over by China wish to have a word with you.
I believe we Hawaiians and many Native American Indians tribes would have a lot to say to you.

China also doesn't need to govern when they can genocide  :shake:
Genocide?

You really need to talk to aboriginal Hawaiians and Native Americans.

As for greed, Africa would like to talk to you. China is the king of debt slavery.
You better ask and get an education from Flapp.

He will teach you international debt slavery, from the past to the present.

Here is a little teaser: Rothschilds, Federal Reserve, World Bank, IMF.

omnigun

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2021, 09:57:15 AM »
I don't worship China and what does my Christianity has to do with anything being discussed.

Taiwan is not and have never been a nation of its own.

The de-occupation of Hawaii has more legal basis than Taiwan's US imperial backed claims for independence.

Taiwan was formed after a civil war.  They believe themselves to be independent.  Enough to break off from China.

omnigun

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2021, 09:58:58 AM »
I believe we Hawaiians and many Native American Indians tribes would have a lot to say to you.

Genocide?

You really need to talk to aboriginal Hawaiians and Native Americans.

You better ask and get an education from Flapp.

He will teach you international debt slavery, from the past to the present.

Here is a little teaser: Rothschilds, Federal Reserve, World Bank, IMF.

America has paid reparations to those effected by its past,  China is currently engaging in the activities in the present.

As for the banking system, I have no issue with them.