Maui Ammo Gun Supply

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • We Aim to Please
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
New to 2ahawaii....
« on: August 23, 2012, 12:08:52 AM »
Hello everyone,

We are glad an excited to be apart of this forum to help serve people in their needs. We strive to be the first retail gun store, training location, indoor shooting range on the island of maui. We are in the final stages of opening up a four lane indoor range and a training facality onsite. We have over 80 firearms in stock and is currently setup as dealers for 39+ top name firearm manufactuers. Our goal is to supply quality equipment on our shelf at a reasonable price in the state of hawaii. We are currently setup with Gallery of guns and apart of the Glock Blue Label dealer. We have a tweeter set up. Text 40404 and send follow mauiammogunsupply and get our tweets as new items come available and we also offer presales on ammo. We have a facebook page setup to provide subscribers with more info and pics. We have a website also mauigun.com. Come stop by and check us out or gives us a call as we will be glad to help in anyways possible. We do special orders, consignments, and preorders.

Mahalo Mark.........

Bigkahuna808

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • "He's got the eye of the Jew"
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: New to 2ahawaii....
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 12:20:15 AM »
Welcome next time I'm in Maui I'll drop in

Maui Ammo Gun Supply

• We Aim to Please
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 12:35:17 AM »
Awesome, check out our pages. If you need directions feel free to call @ 1-808-244-1626. Our hours are Mon-Fri 11am-5pm and Sat from 9am-4pm.

Heavies

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 02:58:45 AM »
Welcome to the site!

Maui Ammo Gun Supply

• We Aim to Please
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 06:12:10 AM »
Thanks Heavies

GreenStomper

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 07:17:58 AM »
 :thumbsup:
God, guns, and guts made America. Let's keep all three!

Jkeone808

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 07:42:34 AM »
I'll be in Maui next month I'll definitely stop by. Welcome to the forum  :shaka:
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

bass monkey

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 07:53:53 AM »
Welcome to the site. Next time I'm on maui I will stop by for sure. Where on maui is the shop?

Maui Ammo Gun Supply

• We Aim to Please
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 06:57:19 PM »
Welcome to the site. Next time I'm on maui I will stop by for sure. Where on maui is the shop?
We are located at 851 Eha #C, wailuku hi, 96793. If you get lost give us a call at 808-244-1626

fro

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2012, 06:43:25 PM »
Bitter sweet news for me.. as ill be in maui for a year for work,7:30-4:30 mon to sat..but you're not open on Sundays. Will your range be open on Sundays?please say yes  ;D if not, :( do you know if there's an archery range near kihei?

Maui Ammo Gun Supply

• We Aim to Please
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2012, 02:34:33 PM »
Bitter sweet news for me.. as ill be in maui for a year for work,7:30-4:30 mon to sat..but you're not open on Sundays. Will your range be open on Sundays?please say yes  ;D if not, :( do you know if there's an archery range near kihei?

Sorry, were are closed on sundays. As for an archery range in kihei, im not to sure about that. When the range opens, we are possibly looking at being open 7 days a week. Depends on the turnout.

fro

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2012, 12:05:31 AM »
Guaranteed you'll have one steady Sunday customer for at least 9momths Haha. Would you deliver to a wailea jobsite?  ;)Where/times would I go on Maui to register firearms?

Maui Ammo Gun Supply

• We Aim to Please
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2012, 12:11:08 AM »
Guaranteed you'll have one steady Sunday customer for at least 9momths Haha. Would you deliver to a wailea jobsite?  ;)Where/times would I go on Maui to register firearms?

Delivery wont work. To register firearms you go to maui police department. Long rifle and shotgun needs to be registered in 5 calendar days from pick up. sat and sun and holidays count as days. pistols i believe its three days to register. As for the hours its 8 am till 3 pm.

2asupport

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2012, 12:10:40 AM »
Welcome,  will the range be open only during normal business hours,  or can u hook it up to where us blue collar patriots can come let off some steam after a 9-5?

Maui Ammo Gun Supply

• We Aim to Please
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2012, 07:13:42 PM »
Welcome,  will the range be open only during normal business hours,  or can u hook it up to where us blue collar patriots can come let off some steam after a 9-5?

We will have a trial period just to see how things flow. From their we will tailor the hours of the range to meet the needs of the enthusiast.