Israel's "Iron Dome" Missile Defense System is Working! (Read 2953 times)

drck1000

Re: Israel's "Iron Dome" Missile Defense System is Working!
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2021, 10:19:06 AM »

^^^This. They got some cool stuff that we don't even know about.  Well DRCK probably knows, but not the rest of us.
I don't know nothing about nothing.  And even if I did, stuff about missiles is in my former life. . . :hmm:

That said, I do own firearms, ammo, reloading components. . .

Nah, but seriously.  Much of the info is available in open source.  Just have to go looking for it.

aletheuo137

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2021, 12:05:17 PM »
Nothing From Nothing - Billy Preston

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

aletheuo137

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2021, 05:15:54 PM »
:wacko:   :wacko:   :wacko:   :wacko:   :wacko:   :wacko:   :wacko:   :wacko:   :wacko:

Hawaii was never legally annexed.  Stop the fake news and take a course in international relations.  Wars are never over till a treaty of peace is signed.  Since there is no legal treaty of annexation, there is only an illegal occupation.

There can be no Civil War, if Hawaii was never a part of the US empire.  If there is a hot war, it is one of liberation.

You don't know ANYTHING about Hawaii or Hawaiians.  So please don't insult us with your US imperial propagandistic brainwashing.

:stopjack:
Forrest Gump Stupid Is As Stupid Does

aletheuo137

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2021, 05:32:23 AM »
Joan Rivers shreds false media narrative on the Middle East

https://rumble.com/vhel65-joan-rivers-shreds-false-media-narrative-on-the-middle-east-conflict.html

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2021, 11:00:20 AM »
Obama sees himself as a Muslim ("the most beautiful sound is the morning call to prayer") even though he professes to be a Christian.  He touted his "unique position" to bring peace and stability to the Middle East because of his upbringing in a mostly Muslim nation.

The only "solution" he seemed to muster was to ostracize Israel and condemn them at every turn while giving money to Iran -- that largest terrorism-supporting country in the world with direct ties to Hamas.

Trump was able to negotiate actual agreements between many Arab nations and Israel that signaled a new era in diplomacy.

Biden enters office, strikes down almost everything Trump accomplished in a week, and suddenly Palestine is bombing Israel?  No coincidence.

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall