Honolulu Firearms and Range (Read 2669 times)

changemyoil66

Honolulu Firearms and Range
« on: March 01, 2019, 10:46:48 AM »
Can anyone confirm that it will be turned into an exclusive gun range that charges a monthly membership fee of $10K?

6716J

Re: Honolulu Firearms and Range
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 02:43:45 PM »
Can anyone confirm that it will be turned into an exclusive gun range that charges a monthly membership fee of $10K?
Hadn't heard that but who they gonna get as members? Nobody on this island.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 03:31:46 PM »

For that much, it better be on par with that LA Gun Club from Beverly Hills Cop 2.

"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Bota-CS1

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 08:17:22 PM »
Hadn't heard that but who they gonna get as members? Nobody on this island.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

You have to live in the Diamond Head, Kahala, Hawaii Loa Ridge, and Hawaii Kai communities.  They'll probably as for your home's zip code.  They'll also ask how many Kreighoff's and Perazzi's you own, if it's less than 10 your application will be denied.  There's also a panel interview where I hear they ask you what is your response when your friend shows you their new Glock (the only acceptable answer is, "Oh, how bourgeois.")  If you park your own car when you get home, and not your butler,  you're automatically turned away at the door.

In all seriousness, I do hope this range opens up again and those that got sick get better. :shaka:  You hate to see business that cater to our community disappear, I think it leaves us diminished overall.

No one is coming, it’s up to us.

Legislation should never be about depriving law abiding citizens of something, but rather taking those things away from criminals.

6jryKY5SBWwP

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 06:48:39 PM »
New 808 Gun Club is open at 940 Queen Street.  They are honoring old memberships.

changemyoil66

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 07:12:47 PM »
Prices?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ren

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 07:17:46 PM »
You have to live in the Diamond Head, Kahala, Hawaii Loa Ridge, and Hawaii Kai communities.  They'll probably as for your home's zip code.  They'll also ask how many Kreighoff's and Perazzi's you own, if it's less than 10 your application will be denied.  There's also a panel interview where I hear they ask you what is your response when your friend shows you their new Glock (the only acceptable answer is, "Oh, how bourgeois.")  If you park your own car when you get home, and not your butler,  you're automatically turned away at the door.

In all seriousness, I do hope this range opens up again and those that got sick get better. :shaka:  You hate to see business that cater to our community disappear, I think it leaves us diminished overall.

But I was on the crew team in high school....my Aunt Becky can vouch for me
Deeds Not Words