Idiot Hirono at it again (Read 3271 times)

robtmc

Idiot Hirono at it again
« on: November 12, 2019, 11:05:56 AM »
"‘Believe in climate change as though it’s religion and not a science’"

You mean liberals do not believe in it as a cult?

https://news.grabien.com/story-sen-hirono-suggests-americans-should-believe-climate-change

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Idiot Hirono at it again
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 12:21:39 PM »
Believe in manmade climate change

as a religion

because it's not science

They intentionally omit "manmade" when lecturing on climate change for the same reason they omit "illegal" when arguing over immigration.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

mrgaf

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 05:46:58 PM »
"‘Believe in climate change as though it’s religion and not a science’"

You mean liberals do not believe in it as a cult?

https://news.grabien.com/story-sen-hirono-suggests-americans-should-believe-climate-change

Ahh yes.... proof positive that a busted rubber during sex produced Hirono! Betcha the doctor slapped her mother when she was born or mistook her face for her arse.....
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

drck1000

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 06:07:56 PM »
Ahh yes.... proof positive that a busted rubber during sex produced Hirono! Betcha the doctor slapped her mother when she was born or mistook her face for her arse.....
That made my day.  Literally made me lol.  Almost  :rofl:

And climate change as a religion?  What kine religion dat?   ???

robtmc

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 07:16:31 PM »

They intentionally omit "manmade" when lecturing on climate change for the same reason they omit "illegal" when arguing over immigration.
Not what the article had the old whore saying, but I approve of your edt.............

RSN172

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 09:22:22 PM »
Please cut Mazie some slack.  She can't help that she is stupid.  She was born that way.

hvybarrels

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2019, 11:26:50 PM »
Climate change is real. Useless self-aggrandizing politicians who want to dump our tax money into greenwashing scams are real. The two do not cancel each other out.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

6716J

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2020, 02:27:41 PM »
Because TRUMP!

Sen. Mazie Hirono says Trump 'wasn't acquitted' because he had a 'rigged' impeachment trial

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mazie-hirono-trump-acquitted-rigged-impeachment-trial?fbclid=IwAR2wNMcRPZl1I1YsmZsnH0TRGwAZTD8dhPnTelUL_thamn2pnYU6HrahVbc

Making us all proud to be Hawaii
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

groveler

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2020, 02:55:20 PM »
Because TRUMP!

Sen. Mazie Hirono says Trump 'wasn't acquitted' because he had a 'rigged' impeachment trial

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mazie-hirono-trump-acquitted-rigged-impeachment-trial?fbclid=IwAR2wNMcRPZl1I1YsmZsnH0TRGwAZTD8dhPnTelUL_thamn2pnYU6HrahVbc

Making us all proud to be Hawaii
I'm a citizen of the state of Hawaii.
There is nothing about the Government of
this state to be "Proud of".
The overbearing tyranny of government
be it Democrat or Monarchy ruins what this
LAND could really be.
I prefer Guam style government.
In my 17 months there I never saw a cop.
I could buy guns and ammo.
People were Aloha kine.
Too bad Hawaii can't do "Half A day"
I misspelled that on purpose.

RSN172

groveler

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2020, 03:28:23 PM »
More stupidity from the village idiot.
https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/01/23/hirono-its-a-conspiracy-theory-to-say-dems-wanted-trump-impeached-day-one-weve-got-footage/

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/02/01/sen.-mazie-hirono-who-cares-about-trumps-pesky-little-constitutional-defenses

Even nationally she is recognized as one of the stupidest senators around.
I actually I think that goes to "soccer mom"
Murray WA state.
Murray is stupid.  Mazie is crazy.
I lived in WA state over 20 years and Hawaii about the same
so I can compare.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2020, 06:11:28 PM »
https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1225560310116999173

If we follow her logic, then the President was never really impeached.

:rofl: :rofl:

You know you're saying crazy shit when CNN's Wolf Blitzer calls you on it!   :wacko:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

ren

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2020, 06:27:52 PM »
We can't blame anyone but ourselves. Make "A". We need to vote her out. So embarrassing.
Deeds Not Words

hvybarrels

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2020, 06:48:02 PM »
We can't blame anyone but ourselves. Make "A". We need to vote her out. So embarrassing.

Judging by the demeanor of the local legislators I think they can smell the red shift. They have to regularly meet with constituents face to face vs Mazie who exists in a bubble, protected from reality by her handlers and the mainstream media. The impeachment debacle has severely weakened public confidence in Democrats ability to think rationally. Rome is burning and they are busy getting whooped by a reality TV star at his own game. Right now she is not offering a lot besides gender politics and general nastiness. This makes her a lot more vulnerable than people realize.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

RSN172

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2020, 07:55:06 PM »
Unfortunately the village idiot is not up for re-election until 2024.  The other idiot in 2022.

oldfart

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2020, 04:38:49 AM »
somebody get me an extra large inside out baggie, quick

(a dog joke)
What, Me Worry?

ren

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2020, 09:33:42 AM »
I dont think she is mentally stable.
Deeds Not Words

rpoL98

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2020, 09:44:52 AM »
could be that she surrounds herself with people, her handlers, whose condition of employment is that they help her perpetuate her belief in her own delusional alternate universe.  If they don't support her "version of reality", then they're released from their job.  She lives in her own delusional bubble, where craziness is her chosen reality.  her religion.  TDS.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 01:51:44 PM by rpoL98 »

groveler

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2020, 10:03:43 AM »
could be that she surrounds herself with people, her handlers, whose condition of employment is that they help her perpetuate her belief in her own delusional alternate universe.  I they don't support her "version of reality", then they're released from their job.  She lives in her own delusional bubble, where craziness is her chosen reality.  her religion.  TDS.
You nailed it pretty good. All our politics and corporate america has the same problem.
When I took Sociology 101 I wrote a paper about this "The brown nose effect".  I earned an "A".
In the real world you are assigned resources to get a job done, rarely are you in a position to hire and fire.
Smart people work with the resources and get the job done. 
Even if you don't like them or how they do their assignments, as long as the mission
is accomplished,  that is your focus.
Unfortunately for Hawaii,  Mazie's focus is herself.