>:D (Read 2517 times)

Q

>:D
« on: July 02, 2013, 09:11:45 PM »
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 10:15:39 PM by Q »

moosed

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Well, I'm all broken up over that man's rights!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Being there are a lot of wack jobs out there, it takes a keen eye and a legitimate reputation to find a good info source. I was doing some research into possible tangible assets when I stumbled across this blog. Don't know how I ended up on this article, but I'm glad I did because for those within my actual friend circle who have a dedicated investment in economics, everything this man said was spot on with regards to their advice.

I know in previous articles I said that people should start investing; this article explains the why and how perfectly, just as those who explained it to me did.

Enjoy.  :shaka:

That was fascinating ... and a really quick read, too!!    :D
When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state".

TeamMidori

I don't see it

Q

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 10:46:04 PM »
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 10:16:11 PM by Q »

Aiea78

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Grab em by the handles
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Really good stuff Q.

TWELVE TRUTHS ABOUT LEGISLATION

1) Any law the electorate sees as being open to being perverted from its original intent will be perverted in a manner that exceeds the manner of perversion seen at the time.

2) Any law that is so difficult to pass it requires the citizens be assured it will not be a stepping stone to worse laws will in fact be a stepping stone to worse laws.

3) Any law that requires the citizens be assured the law does not mean what the citizens fear, means exactly what the citizens fear.

4) Any law passed in a good cause will be interpreted to apply to causes against the wishes of the people.

5) Any law enacted to help any one group will be applied to harm people not in that group.

6) Everything the government says will never happen will happen.

7) What the government says it could not foresee, the government has planned for.

8) When there is a budget shortfall to cover non-essential government services the citizens will be given the choice between higher taxes or the loss of essential government services.

9) Should the citizens mount a successful effort to stop a piece of legislation the same legislation will be passed under a different name.

10) All deprivations of freedom and choice will be increased rather than reversed.

11) Any government that has to build safeguards into a law so that it will not be abused is providing guidelines for abusing the law without violating it.

12) Any legislator up for re-election will vote against a bad law if and only if there are enough other votes to pass it.

The more laws that are passed, the more tyranny we will have, and America passes more laws than any other country, including communist dictatorial countries. Read the above Truths over and over until the reality sinks into your peon brains. Make a copy and tack it up at your desk and on the bathroom mirror so you can look at the Truth instead of grooming your vanity.

Those of us with functioning brains know these Truths without needing to read them. We knew the eventual outcome of the Patriot Act, the John Warner Defense Act, and the Military Commissions Act of 2006. We know the eventual outcomes of NDAA, HIPA, CISPA, and Obamacare, just to name a few. Why? Because the 12 Truths ALWAYS apply! Always!
Assault Rifle? What I have here is an Anti-Assault Rifle.
Proud Member 2016 2a Day Dozen open holster carry crew yo

TeamMidori

Nice